I can't stand the hypocrisy of the US media anymore. Today, on the day of the Iraqi voting they trumpet the success.
It is time to say once and for all:
1. The US invasion into Iraq in the Y2003 was a crime based on lies and deceit. It is still a crime based on lies and deceit.
2. The US invasion into Iraq brought no benefits to the US security and no goodness to anyone but Iranian regime (politically). It was a private enterprise and still is. Privately it brought amazing richness to a very small group of people in the US (Cheney and his cronies), in Saudi Arabia and it also brought more political power to Israeli right. Nothing else.
3. The US killed several hundred thousand people in Iraq, killed their leader and his family including his teenage grandson. US military performed unbelievable atrocities on the Iraqi soil, destruction,thievery and looting. Nobody was punished for those crimes except for some scapegoats. About 5000 US soldiers were also killed and about 20000 wounded.
4. No matter what artificial 'democracy' our occupiers pushfor in Iraq the behavior of the US resembles the behavior of the rapist who after raping a woman wants her to tide up because he is disgusted with her appearance. We are rapists. Our media is a media of rape. Our soldiers in Iraq are the tools of rape. Our generals are the managers of rape. Our President is a Chief Rapist. Our entertainers use rape for money.
5.Lie cannot lead to the truth. Nothing good can come out from the evil endeavor, from malice and deceit. No matter how much we here trumpet the democracy in Iraq and praise the troops- the stench of the dead prevails. That stench soaks now everything what we are doing. We stink. And no matter how much cologne we pour on the bloody stains- blood comes out on the blue screens and newspaper pages. We are the bloodsuckers.
6. On this day we here in the US in the name of honesty and integrity, all those who still want to consider themselves human- must once and for all declare that no matter what our MSM howls- the crime we have committed will stain our country forever. There is no atonement and no redemption. Our army must leave the ever-raped Iraq and let those people go. We must go away. No matter what happens there next the worst thing areus; the same as for a raped woman the worst thing is the bloody rapist telling her to tide up.