Share on Facebook 14 Share on Twitter Printer Friendly Page More Sharing
Sci Tech

Obesity May Soon Be a Thing of the Past, along with much else

By       (Page 1 of 1 pages)     (# of views)   15 comments
Message Daniel Geery

Global Food Supply Disruption from Abrupt Climate Change: Part 2 of 2 U.S. farmers are at wits end; livelihoods on the line, as they wait for persistent torrential rains to stop, and for fields to dry out enough for planting. They're posting ...
(Image by YouTube, Channel: Paul Beckwith)
  Details   DMCA

Paul Beckwith should need no introduction. An extraordinary polymath, climatologist, and much else. Many turn to him for his detailed analysis of climate changes. This is Part 2 on the food crises, Part 1 easily found. As always, he speaks well for himself and needs little intro from me. Rather than post a related video from Guy McPherson on the state of the earth, I'm posting that as a link in comment below, his 30-minute interview with Jamarl Thomas, who never fails to ask insightful and thought-provoking questions. I note that some of Guy's recent videos I wanted to post are already removed from YouTube, as more and more typically happens to truth tellers.

Must Read 1   News 1   Valuable 1
Rate It | View Ratings

Daniel Geery Social Media Pages: Facebook page url on login Profile not filled in       Twitter page url on login Profile not filled in       Linkedin page url on login Profile not filled in       Instagram page url on login Profile not filled in

In my run for U.S. Senate against Utah's Orrin Hatch, I posted many progressive ideas and principles that I internalized over the years. I'm leaving that site up indefinitely, since it describes what I believe most members of our species truly (more...)

CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: 'We Blew Up WTC7 On 9/11'...YourNewsWire.com

Why have kids?

The Foundation of Religion Fractured, shaky, and exposed

Military Coup Has Taken Over the U.S. A., Without a Single Shot Fired

Comments

Daniel Geery

(Member since Jul 9, 2009), 71 fans, 325 articles, 3524 quicklinks, 16155 comments, 180 diaries
Facebook page url on login Profile not filled in Twitter page url on login Profile not filled in Linkedin page url on login Profile not filled in Instagram page url on login Profile not filled in

Add this Page to Facebook! Submit to Twitter Share on LinkedIn Submit to Reddit

Here's Guy McPherson's recent video with Jamarl Thomas click here [even this one, I note you may have to hit several times to get it to play].

Guy has been on tour on the west coast, giving many talks. The one I wanted to post was "not available," as YouTube cracks down on truth tellers, near as I can tell.

Submitted on Monday, Jun 3, 2019 at 5:14:23 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (4+)

Janet Supriano

(Member since Oct 7, 2013), 12 fans, 1750 comments

Reply to Daniel Geery:   New Content

I experienced the YouTube 'editing' myself last night while listening to one of my all-time favorite Lewis Black comedy routines...on religion.

The whole wrap-up of the skit was just cut off __ I surmise because he poked mild fun at his very own community, the Jews.

I maintain we have been deliberately weaned away from TV thru crappy programming and lousy news; moved (like cattle) to the Web; and now increasingly controlled.

'He who controls the information, controls....'

Add: He who controls money, food, water

It won't be long, my friend.

Submitted on Monday, Jun 3, 2019 at 6:36:47 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (6+)

David Watts

(Member since Jan 31, 2008), 12 fans, 18 articles, 26 quicklinks, 2060 comments, 27 diaries

Add this Page to Facebook! Submit to Twitter Share on LinkedIn Submit to Reddit

I have looked into 'controlling the weather' enough for me to feel sure that it can be done and no doubt is being done. I am not saying the floods in the midwest are due to weather manipulation; but, I will not rule out the possibility that might be what is going on.

'Their plan' is to control the world and depopulate the globe by perhaps as much as 95%. I have given it some thought and what it seems to be to me is, the major tools to accomplish their goals will be 5g, microchips, and Agenda 21. I am sure other things will come into play as well. I now believe one of those things will be controlling the weather -- 5g, microchips, Agenda 21, and controlling the weather.

You no doubt know of Kissinger's quote:

Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.

I will add, " ... who controls the weather can control the world too."

I think its true.

Submitted on Tuesday, Jun 4, 2019 at 2:08:38 AM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (5+)

Daniel Geery

Reply to David Watts:   New Content

I don't see it that way, but I encourage you and others to draw their own conclusion.

Submitted on Tuesday, Jun 4, 2019 at 2:18:20 AM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (2+)

David Watts

Reply to Daniel Geery:   New Content

Understand, I do know global heating is real and is moving quickly and causing abrupt climate change.

But, I think controlling the weather is real. I remember bringing this up on another article and we traded comments. Janet threw in a comment that I thought was valid. She said it would not be an 'either or' situation. Neither do I. I hope to post an article soon which will contain a lot of the information that I think shows controlling the weather is not only possible, controlling the weather is something they plan on doing and are probably already doing, at least to some degree now.

Submitted on Tuesday, Jun 4, 2019 at 4:13:34 AM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (2+)

IndentIndentIndent

Leslie Johnson

(Member since Dec 9, 2014), 17 fans, 14 articles, 1 quicklinks, 1288 comments, 1 diaries

Reply to David Watts:   New Content

Actually David, it has been going on for over 20 years. It's call Stratospheric Aerosol Spraying, or in lay terms "chemtrails". Toxic metals are in the spray coming out of planes. Whereas we're familiar with contrails, that are relatively short, and are seen following jet aircraft, the chemtrails are long and disperse. Just for 'fun', I googled "chemtrais over Finland" just because it's a northern country and I figured it's probably not real hot up there...but sure enough, up came pictures of 'trails' over Finland...the list of toxic metals in the spray is long. Barium, mercury, aluminum, strontium...and they are of a nano-particulate size..easier to breathe in that way....oh boy. The purpose of this endeavor is to produce clouds (as the trails spread out) and the metals contained in them reflect the sun rays back into space...and the metals eventually fall to earth. I haven't googled chemtrails over "name a country" in quite a while now...I just take pictures of them on my phone...

Submitted on Tuesday, Jun 4, 2019 at 8:28:39 AM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (3+)

IndentIndentIndent

Daniel Geery

Reply to David Watts:   New Content

Controlling weather has been around for a long time; my first recollection is in the 50's, when silver iodine was used to form rain in certain conditions. Exactly how far it's gone since then is difficult or impossible to find out. I have zero doubt that the military has a huge hand in it, all for nefarious reasons, the reason for their existence.

The chemicals that fall upon us are largely from industrial pollution; I recall an aluminum processing plant within sight of the pool I life-guarded at back in the sixties. Search for commonly available information on industrial chemical output. Read the labels on your food carefully.

As for Agenda 21, it is a proposal for "sustainable development," an oxymoron if ever there was one. Though it surely sounds good to many. I am in agreement with what I can recall of reading the main text, at least the main principles (though admittedly I can't find those easily on the three search engines I looked at). Giving control to a small number of people is the main problem I see, as usual.

As for reducing 8 billion people to a sustainable 400,000,000 seems like a good idea to me, and to population ecologists and biologists. How we get there is the issue. Right now, we are headed full steam toward nuclear conflagration and loss of habitat for life on earth. Education and job creation continually come up as the most sensible solutions, but I fear that time has long past.

I've done a lot of watching and listening to Dane Wigginton, particularly his debates with climate scientists; he always loses badly imho. click here for more.

I've seen Dane make a fool of himself debating a Cornell atmospheric scientist; I find similar more solid evidence coming from Guy McPherson and those he cites, in addition to the actual evidence he presents, always based on extensive studies or basic physics principles (such as how long certain molecules will stay up at different elevations).

But again, I encourage you and/or anyone else to do some serious homework and draw your own conclusions. Here's one I am more immediately concerned about, as we are downwind and breathing this sh*t daily click here I suggest a close look at whatever industry is going around near you if you want more to worry about. Seriously and not meaning to be at all facetious.

Submitted on Tuesday, Jun 4, 2019 at 11:53:33 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (3+)

IndentIndentIndentIndent

David Watts

Reply to Daniel Geery:   New Content

I will -- hopefully soon -- put together what I have found out about controlling the weather and Agenda 21. You can then reach your -- at least preliminary -- assessment.

The Great Salt Lake; how long have water levels been falling and is it mostly because of the companies 'mining' the water? I just looked at a map and don't see and any source of water flowing into the lake. Are there any? If not, what allows the Lake to not be already dry for maybe eons? You get snow out there but I think it is pretty dry around there so there can't be that much rain. Am I wrong?

Back to global heating and controlling the weather. Global heating is its own thing and is ramping up via CO2 continuing to be pumped into the atmosphere and the feedback loops. By talking about 'controlling the weather' I just mean 'they' may well be generating destructive weather events in addition to those caused by the globe getting hotter.

Submitted on Wednesday, Jun 5, 2019 at 12:43:33 AM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (2+)

IndentIndentIndentIndentIndent

Daniel Geery

Reply to David Watts:   New Content

A lava dam broke on the Snake River, I think about 10,000 years ago, dumping the inland sea, aka Lake Bonneville, into the Pacific. The interior bathtub ran low, then evaporated ever since. You can float like a cork in the salt water, if you can endure the smell and walking out about 150 yards to get past your knees!

The Bear River is the main inflow presently, and we are using most of that up for agriculture and overpopulation. There's more from other mountain streams, the main one being the Provo River, coming from the south.

This entire area has long been a desert and the relative wetness now is a geological anomly. The snow forms largely from particles from the Great Salt Lake, along with jet streams from either the north or south, usually south--though that is radically changing, and who knows in what direction. Our license plates say, "The Greatest Snow on Earth," which is why I moved here in 1974.

Bro at Solitude:

Salt Lake Powder
Salt Lake Powder
(Image by Daniel Geery)
Details DMCA

Submitted on Wednesday, Jun 5, 2019 at 8:11:00 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (3+)

IndentIndentIndentIndentIndentIndent

David Watts

Reply to Daniel Geery:   New Content

Thanks for the information on the Great Salt Lake.

Great picture of you in the powder. I used to love skiing in powder but I have not skied for 13 or 14 years. We get some good powder here in Colorado but I remember hearing more than once the powder in Utah could not be beat. Never skied in Utah but wish I had. And I do remember that your license plates said, "Greatest Snow On Earth." You got the snow before the storms passed over and into Colorado from west to east. You took most of the snow but you always left some for us. I appreciate it. :)

Submitted on Friday, Jun 7, 2019 at 12:36:27 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (3+)

IndentIndentIndentIndentIndentIndent

Daniel Geery

Reply to David Watts:   New Content

That's my bro Kevin in Solitude powder.

Submitted on Friday, Jun 7, 2019 at 1:54:29 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (1+)

IndentIndentIndentIndentIndentIndent

David Watts

Reply to Daniel Geery:   New Content

"But I went first , as per The Powder Day Rule: No friends on a powder day! Me first!!!" :)

I remember that same feeling of getting to the top and looking down at the deep champagne powder descending ahead and yelling, "AFTER ME!!!"

Submitted on Saturday, Jun 8, 2019 at 6:02:25 AM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (1+)

IndentIndentIndentIndentIndentIndent

Daniel Geery

Reply to David Watts:   New Content

I din't have to yell back!

Submitted on Saturday, Jun 8, 2019 at 6:52:28 AM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (0+)

Dennis Kaiser

(Member since Jan 22, 2008), 35 fans, 69 articles, 399 quicklinks, 5408 comments, 48 diaries
Not paid member and Facebook page url on login Profile not filled in Not paid member and Twitter page url on login Profile not filled in Not paid member and Linkedin page url on login Profile not filled in Not paid member and Instagram page url on login Profile not filled in

Add this Page to Facebook! Submit to Twitter Share on LinkedIn Submit to Reddit

Obesity is a "relative" concept. I remember reading somewhere 200 pounds on Earth is only 67 pounds on Mars, therefore, I'm not obese, I'm just on the wrong planet.

Submitted on Wednesday, Jun 5, 2019 at 7:00:22 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (3+)

Daniel Geery

Reply to Dennis Kaiser:   New Content

Be happy you're not on a neutron star!

Submitted on Wednesday, Jun 5, 2019 at 7:27:12 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (3+)

Want to post your own comment on this Article? Post Comment