1. Every morning on MSNBC several men talk without interruption for about two hours, repeating themselves many times. There is a woman with them who does not talk at all but poses a lot and she claims to have a personality.
2. In all political or other kind of shows all people permanently flatter each other, call each other talented and hard- working as if they are children who need sweets.
3. About 95% of the TV MSM discussions are cliches after the fact. Like for instance, yes, it is bad that some democrat senators voted against the gun control bill but how many times do you have to say that? On one MSNBC show I counted up to 50 and then let it drop. It was like a mad person repeating himself.
5. All shows ignore the outer world. It is lt is as if we live in a bubble. Like for instance recently they said that the parents of the alleged terrorists lived in Dagestan but that was it. To our pundits it is the same as the Tsiolkovsky crater on the Moon. They could not even pronounce Mahachkala- the capital of Dagestan, It is a black hole for them.
6. I am not sure if the language our pundits use can be called English. Can we call it an 'MSM dialect"? It is poor, has no metaphors, no references except for cliches, no tenses except for Present Indefinite. Our Pundits write the same way - as they talk. Hitler said that verbal message was more important than the written one: maybe our MSM folks learned from him?
8. It is never clear where they came from. Some of them were comedians before and suddenly became political commentators. Some were cheap reporters and suddenly became anchorpersons. Their voices are full of money, I suppose. Some of them seem like they are from the outer space- like that red- headed guy or that doctor- something who is a freak and collects freaks, or that obese guy who seems to had developed a fear wave around him so that whatever nonsense he utters- they comment on it for at least a week.
9. All of them are ignorant. That is especially clear when they try to look educated, refer to the ancient authors or historical events. First, all their references reek of the ghost- writers who apparently prepare those. It is always clear that they themselves never heard about the people they quote. Second, most of those quotes are out of context. Third, the 'reference perimeter' is very narrow and repeatable: FDR, Founding Fathers, Churchill, Machiavelli - for whites, MLK- for blacks, Katherine, the Great, Elizabeth I, Eleanor Roosevelt- for women. They all come from the bio books. There are nearly never any quotes from the French, no quotes from writers, musicians, painters, etc. Even Jesus is a minority.
10. They all howl for sports although it is clear they don't give a damn. Their enthusiasm about sports is sickening.
11. They smile and smirk so much that they cannot wipe those smirks off and it seems that they have frozen faces. Someone once said that all mad people had frozen faces. That's right.
Go back, old man, go back to your math. Go back to the beauty and clarity of your equations. Let the TV live its own life and let the nutty phantoms play their games. You know they are nuts, we know they are nuts, they know they are nuts. Eat your checkers, people. If you want a normal being- get a dog.