In case Seth Rich is a new name to you, he was a DNC computer tech person who is said (by Julian Assange and others) to have leaked Hillary's damning emails to Wikileaks during the 2016 campaign. The leak has been blamed on "the Russians" in the mainstream press. Here is a background article I linked a few weeks ago.
The following video is a year old, but it contains detailed claims that I had not heard before.
- That Russian intelligence officers spying on the US had picked up a plot to murder Seth Rich a few days before he was killed, and had asked Russian diplomats in Washington to bring their case to the Obama State Dept.
- That the diplomats were rebuffed, and expelled from the country.
- That a few days later, Rich was murdered by a man identified (by the Russians) as Alpha Jallow, a small-time gangster who had been released from a New York prison the previous year on a promise to "cooperate with the FBI".
- That the vehicle through whom Rich transmitted the leaks anonymously to Wikileaks was Kim Dotcom.
- That Kim was offering to work with the Trump Administration to provide evidence in the Seth Rich case in exchange for getting the FBI off his back. (Kim has been arrested in New Zealand for violation of US copyright law, which has ALWAYS been treated as a civil and not a criminal offense. Many see retaliation for his political activism.)