Share on Facebook 24 Share on Twitter Printer Friendly Page More Sharing
Sci Tech    H3'ed 4/7/19

Nature Winning WW4, without trying too hard

By       (Page 1 of 1 pages)     (# of views)   25 comments
Message Daniel Geery

You can read all you want about climate change, and maybe have. But if you are looking for "real answers," I can only suggest looking closer at the real questions that need to be answered AND being well aware of the nature of the situation. While the term "human extinction" sets off closed minds, red flashing lights, and infinite questions and topic such as the New Green Deal, I can only suggest that our WW4, upon Nature, is more than well underway. We keep fighting battles, but I fail to see how we can win this particular war.

I have never in my life wanted to be "more wrong," as I do now.

Rate It | View Ratings

Daniel Geery Social Media Pages: Facebook page url on login Profile not filled in       Twitter page url on login Profile not filled in       Linkedin page url on login Profile not filled in       Instagram page url on login Profile not filled in

In my run for U.S. Senate against Utah's Orrin Hatch, I posted many progressive ideas and principles that I internalized over the years. I'm leaving that site up indefinitely, since it describes what I believe most members of our species truly (more...)

Related Topic(s): , Add Tags
Add to My Group(s)

CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: 'We Blew Up WTC7 On 9/11'...YourNewsWire.com

Why have kids?

The Foundation of Religion Fractured, shaky, and exposed

Military Coup Has Taken Over the U.S. A., Without a Single Shot Fired

Comments

Daniel Geery

(Member since Jul 9, 2009), 71 fans, 293 articles, 3485 quicklinks, 15830 comments, 180 diaries
Facebook page url on login Profile not filled in Twitter page url on login Profile not filled in Linkedin page url on login Profile not filled in Instagram page url on login Profile not filled in

Add this Page to Facebook! Submit to Twitter Share on LinkedIn Submit to Reddit

Pondering Iraq, I am hard pressed to find Benjamin's problem and fears--from many angles, but this one suggests if he truly worries about that country, he need but stop worrying click here

Submitted on Sunday, Apr 7, 2019 at 8:24:31 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (0+)

Devil's Advocate

(Member since Nov 9, 2014), 9 fans, 2462 comments

Add this Page to Facebook! Submit to Twitter Share on LinkedIn Submit to Reddit

As George Carlin said, "You're not gonna KILL the PLANET... That's a pretty arrogant claim. Do you really think we're a threat to it?! It's the HUMANS that aren't gonna survive. The PLANET will be JUST FINE!"

Submitted on Monday, Apr 8, 2019 at 3:37:31 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (0+)

Daniel Geery

Reply to Devil's Advocate:   New Content

The planet is already far from fine, with species and ecosystems disappearing by the day. Yes, in terms of a ball of rock, akin to Mars, it will go on cycling for millions of years. When society collapses, the radiation from 450+ nukes will almost certainly blow off the ozone layer, allowing UV rays to wipe out even microbes, save a few bacteria that adapt. At least based on all I've read or watched.

Submitted on Wednesday, Apr 10, 2019 at 6:12:59 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (0+)

Chuck Nafziger

(Member since Oct 12, 2008), 15 fans, 6 articles, 14 quicklinks, 1986 comments

Add this Page to Facebook! Submit to Twitter Share on LinkedIn Submit to Reddit

I am troubled that this is being treated as a war. I watched the video while eating breakfast in my warm home and marveled at the majesty, power and beauty of moving wind and water. I lost a friend once because of our differences in how we reacted to being in a storm at sea in separate incidents in small boats. The friend insisted that one must "fear God." I could not. I remembered more the beauty and power of the wind and waves. I think now of the forces while crawling, belly high like an arching cat, through green water on the low side trying to change sail. The boat was pitching up and down over large waves, the wind hammering us on the top and rolling us as we slid down into the troughs between. The sound was of howling, shrieking halyards, all sounds from the rigging had the high pitch of strain, sails would crack with any flap. I knew that with gusts to 60 knots, Nature was just yawning.

I try to be one with Nature and continue to appreciate her beauty as she scratches at ticks. I am getting close to my expiration date anyway. I have no objection if she has a say in that matter. I prefer peace. It may be an exciting and exhilarating peace, but its the boat I'm on and that's the way I want to ride this out.

Submitted on Monday, Apr 8, 2019 at 6:41:01 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (4+)

Daniel Geery

Reply to Chuck Nafziger:   New Content

I like to think I've gone through the stages of grief, for our species and at this point and more importantly the planet, and have come to acceptance for the most part, while sliding into despair fairly often. I continue to appreciate nature, greatly!, and work on our garden and converting our lawn into White Dutch Clover.

I also spend much time looking at earth history videos, both on YouTube and Curiosity Stream. Both doing what I love, learning more about what science is showing us, seeing the course of nature that got us here, our future in cosmic terms, ideas on where "anything" came from, and recognizing that we live in the Eternal Present. Our awareness is an insanely small blip in terms of the universe we live in, but we should be happy to enjoy it as fully as possible. My greatest fear if for future humans, starting with my 10 year old grandson.

Submitted on Wednesday, Apr 10, 2019 at 6:21:45 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (0+)

David Watts

(Member since Jan 31, 2008), 11 fans, 13 articles, 23 quicklinks, 1881 comments, 27 diaries

Add this Page to Facebook! Submit to Twitter Share on LinkedIn Submit to Reddit

Daniel, a video led me to look for something that that led me to find something I read just before watching your video. At the end of your video it asks the question, "have proponents of man-made global warming been proven correct?" Then it states, "In times past, people understood that the human mind and states of collective human experience influence cosmic and earthly phenomena."

I think "collective human experience" most likely did not cause at least most of what we saw in your video. As I said, just before watching your video I read an article. It was titled "The Ultimate Weapon of Mass Destruction: "Owning the Weather" for Military Use." I found there are many articles on "Weather Weapons." The article fits perfectly for explaining the so many severe "weather events" in your video for events in just March this year.

I think it is weather weaponization. And, I think it will only get much worse. Global warming? I am beginning to think it might well be a creation using weaponized weather.

Let me know what you think. I have only read the Global Research article but I will read some of the others I found when searching on "Weather Weapons."

Is it possible "they" have duped us into thinking that only CO2 is to blame for global warming so they can manipulate us into going along with things like Agenda 21 and whatever else?

The Ultimate Weapon of Mass Destruction: "Owning the Weather" for Military Use

(Note: the original article by Michel Chossudovsky was printed 27 Sept 2004. It has been over 14 years since then. How much more potent and refined might it be now?)

click here

Submitted on Monday, Apr 8, 2019 at 9:40:04 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (4+)

Chuck Nafziger

(Member since Oct 12, 2008), 15 fans, 6 articles, 14 quicklinks, 1986 comments

Reply to David Watts:   New Content

Young idealistic people have been going into science since the CO2-climate link was first postulated. These folks have been measuring CO2 and CO2 history in evidence based ways. I cannot imagine that something this easily measured and linked, studied by scientists all over the world, could be faked.

Of course, militaries all over have been looking at weather as a weapon and I imagine they can cause nasty effect. In order to get the amount of energy required to make big weather changes, I think it would be hard to hide doing this often, even if we had the tech to leverage up a small action to cause a big one. Even the levers have to be big and powerful; hard to hide. HAARP seemed puny for this. It did not radiate energy in ways that caused alarm in other nations so I do not think the energy transmitted was of the magnitude necessary for the many changes we are seeing. CO2-climate crisis fits my read of the evidence. I wish we were not screwing with the weather, either as a weapon or as a way to save us from the weather screwing with us. Face the weather we have and hope to be prepared for higher magnitudes of it.

Submitted on Tuesday, Apr 9, 2019 at 5:27:30 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (3+)

Janet Supriano

(Member since Oct 7, 2013), 12 fans, 1656 comments

Reply to Chuck Nafziger:   New Content

I didn't understand David Watts to be suggesting CO2 measurements are faked, but rather CO2 may not be the only factor contributing to the impending catastrophe. I'm have a hard time believing everything we are told, too.

We can probably agree that the capabilities of corporate/gov't. technologies affecting weather probably far surpass what we read about or even imagine. One thing we can all count on is there is tremendous profit being had.

My overarching question has always been 'Why'? Why would those who profit from what's happening not want to stop the disaster, too. Seems unrealistically short-sighted. After all, 'they' and their families are going to die in the collapse too. Or are they?

Apparently, the demise of most Life is assured in the relatively near future. Why destroy all life supports AND keep building walls and silk roads and Agenda 2030 housing at the same time? What about the intense research ($) pouring into methods to extend human life far beyond 100 yrs.?

Well, what if there are technologies unknown to us that can reverse the damaged planet quickly after most of us 'useless eaters' are dead? It's just a thought because the question plagues me.

I've made it past 70, so little of the future belongs to me anyhow; it's the last lap. But there are young ones being systematically robbed.

Submitted on Wednesday, Apr 10, 2019 at 3:15:32 AM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (4+)

IndentIndentIndent

David Watts

Reply to Janet Supriano:   New Content

Janet, thank you. Both Chuck and Art are correct. You are too. CO2 is definitely the problem; I understand that. But at the same time, after learning about the ability to control the weather, I am thinking it would not surprise me if their sinister plans do not include using global warming/sizzling -- and make it even worse -- to get everyone behind a hope that maybe we can head it off at the pass. And maybe, that will get everyone behind something like Agenda 21/30 in an effort to try to stop the warming/sizzling. They want to round us up for control. And, if they are manipulating the global warming with technology far beyond what we know, maybe they also have the technology to stop it after they have us under their control or we have been depopulated. If so, maybe they know they can save themselves.

Submitted on Wednesday, Apr 10, 2019 at 8:26:15 AM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (1+)

IndentIndentIndentIndent

Janet Supriano

(Member since Oct 7, 2013), 12 fans, 1656 comments

Reply to David Watts:   New Content

Similar to my thoughts, David. How on Earth would we know what types and strengths of energies exist in the control of the psychopaths...today? Their $$ sure isn't going to schools and roads, eh?

The 'mysterious' Georgia Guidestones seem to speak to a population remaining post-apocalypse. I read in them: "After we've gotten rid of the majority, here are the rules for doing it right...this time." Not sure the fat cats will fly to Georgia to read the pillars, but I'm sure they've Googled it. OTOH, the damn things could just be another sick scare tactic. Like the Paul VI conference hall? Hmmm?

All I know for sure is that, when you widen the lens, you can see the world's gone mad. Destruction is damn near the only menu item for those with the power and money to achieve positive change in a major way. We do the best we can with our small lives, in our tiny worlds...and that is good, as far as it goes. The curtain will fall when it falls.

Let's name our yacht Lady Ta-Tah. I'll bring oatmeal cookies, NO raisins!

Submitted on Wednesday, Apr 10, 2019 at 3:22:34 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (4+)

IndentIndentIndent

Daniel Geery

Reply to Janet Supriano:   New Content

Janet, I ponder this daily. At age 71, with a reasonable background and lifelong interest in science.

Submitted on Wednesday, Apr 10, 2019 at 6:29:24 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (2+)

Art Costa

(Member since May 19, 2010), 1 fan, 590 comments

Reply to David Watts:   New Content

The End of Ice: Bearing Witness and Finding Meaning in the Path of Climate Disruption

Book by Dahr Jamail

Submitted on Tuesday, Apr 9, 2019 at 6:33:51 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (4+)

Daniel Geery

Reply to Art Costa:   New Content

"Finding meaning" is my greatest personal goal. I think I stumble on things, wake up the next day thinking, "That was pretty stupid." I plan to write more on this in the near future.

Submitted on Wednesday, Apr 10, 2019 at 6:33:12 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (1+)

David Watts

Reply to Art Costa:   New Content

Excellent video, thanks.

Submitted on Thursday, Apr 11, 2019 at 5:31:42 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (0+)

Daniel Geery

Reply to David Watts:   New Content

I appreciate the feedback. In a nutshell, I have watched many of Dane Wiggington's videos, the major voice in re weather weatherization, but in debates with folks like Paul Beckwith and a leading climatologist from Cornell, the claims fall short based on the scientific evidence. While I don't doubt there could be truth to some weather weaponization--or that the military would on it completely and have surely tried--I do not see it as a driving force in the total collapse of the biosphere.

Submitted on Wednesday, Apr 10, 2019 at 6:26:14 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (1+)

Janet Supriano

(Member since Oct 7, 2013), 12 fans, 1656 comments

Reply to Daniel Geery:   New Content

OK, Daniel. This thread is nearly finished, but let me throw out one more idea. No guarantee that I'll make much sense.

Full disclosure: I am no scientist...not even close...science gives me that 'deer in the headlights' expression. :O

As a Californian, I'm somewhat familiar with the various theories surrounding our wildfires. (logging takeovers, DEWs, gas company negligence, the Chinese, yadayada) IF chemtrails are continuously spraying us with metals like aluminum, strontium, barium, etc., I see them consistently) And power lines blow or HAARP directs a few EMF weapons in heavily wooded areas (already blanketed with flammables) POOF!

Those fires fill the skies with pollution and all the nasty chemicals I can't name, including CO2.~~~Then the clouds get seeded for downpours (weather manipulation) and the burned out areas flood like the dickens..polluting the soil, killing people, animals and bugs and plants. Wind over denuded land causes awful destruction; more pollution. On and on and a few billion are begging for government help.

The evil ones don't need to invent a cyclone or a 10 mile crevice out of whole cloth. With what they already have, and more that we don't know about, they can create so much Earth chaos in big pockets that weather loops would be inevitable.

I guess what I'm saying (asking) is if you burn a corner off the house here, saturate another corner there with poison water, you drop a few boulders on the roof, and you spray the whole place with RoundUp...not only will your own house collapse, the whole neighborhood is gonna stink up from the seepage. So, yeh, I don't find it unimaginable that the evil doers with their profit-grubbing neglect AND their HAARP-devised gadgetry are playing a synchronized tune for nefarious purposes.

Submitted on Thursday, Apr 11, 2019 at 4:04:18 AM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (2+)

IndentIndentIndent

Daniel Geery

Reply to Janet Supriano:   New Content

Obviously it's difficult to impossible to fully know all, and I certainly don't claim to. I've spent much time on HAARP and all else you mention. Back in the seventies and before, we were aware of chemicals everywhere from our sperm to the the stratosphere, and more pollutants everywhere ever since. Insustrial civilization produces and disperses the chemicals claimed to come from chemtrails. Both old and new weapons are horrifying and completely insane. Ecosystems and species are vanishing at lightening speed, often exponentially. No matter how I see it, the house is collapsing and the best one can do is strive to live fully in the eternal now. Not always an easy task!

Submitted on Thursday, Apr 11, 2019 at 2:58:19 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (2+)

IndentIndentIndentIndent

David Watts

Reply to Daniel Geery:   New Content
US Air Force Admits They Can Control the Weather

click here

From the article:

All they need to do is twist a button to change the frequency to microwave range and increase the frequency modulated [FM] transmission power enough to reach and heat up the atmosphere above the target.

The technology is covered under US Patent 4,686,605 on the "Method and Apparatus for Altering a Region in the Earth's Atmosphere, Ionosphere, and/or Magnetosphere."

While HAARP and weather control has been called a conspiracy theory by the mainstream media and government officials, during a Senate hearing on Wednesday, David Walker, deputy assistant secretary of the Air Force for science, technology and engineering, dropped a bombshell in answer to a question asked by Lisa Murkowski in relation to the dismantling of the $300 million High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program in Gakona this summer.

Walker said this is "not an area that we have any need for in the future" and it would not be a good use of Air Force research funds to keep HAARP going. "We're moving on to other ways of managing the ionosphere, which the HAARP was really designed to do," he said. "To inject energy into the ionosphere to be able to actually control it. But that work has been completed."

Many believe HAARP was created and has been used for weather control, with enough juice to trigger hurricanes, tornadoes and earthquakes and comments such as this bring about the question of whether conspiracy theorists are more on target than anyone has admitted to date.

This is not the first time a public official has acknowledged that HAARP and weather control is not only possible, but has been and continues to be, used as a "super weapon," as evidenced by a statement in 1997 by former U.S. Defense Secretary William Cohen, where he said:

"Others [terrorists] are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves" So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations"It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our [counterterrorism] efforts."

Submitted on Thursday, Apr 11, 2019 at 5:21:07 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (1+)

IndentIndentIndentIndentIndent

Janet Supriano

(Member since Oct 7, 2013), 12 fans, 1656 comments

Reply to David Watts:   New Content

Wow, David Watts. Worthy of a full article, IMHO.

The counterterrorism mentioned at the end...most likely aimed at us along with others.

(My family thinks I'm silly; I maintain I am not.)

:) :) :)

Submitted on Thursday, Apr 11, 2019 at 9:53:21 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (1+)

IndentIndentIndentIndentIndentIndent

David Watts

Reply to Janet Supriano:   New Content

Is it silly to search for and learn the truth? ... Rhetorical question.

We are thinking the same. I submitted an article/quicklink earlier titled, "US Air Force Admits They Can Control the Weather."

Most people think it is good they got Julian. Its all f******d up...

Submitted on Thursday, Apr 11, 2019 at 11:32:18 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (2+)

IndentIndentIndentIndentIndentIndent

Daniel Geery

Reply to David Watts:   New Content

Thanks, David. Will try to respond more fully tomorrow.

Submitted on Friday, Apr 12, 2019 at 12:36:48 AM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (1+)

IndentIndentIndentIndentIndentIndent

David Watts

Reply to Daniel Geery:   New Content

Daniel, I just read this from the article:

(Image by Unknown Owner) Details DMCA

Daniel, second to last sentence:

"Similarly, environmental enhancement could be achieved by causing the breakup of various chemical entities such as carbon dioxide ..." !!!

Could it be they have the technology to save us from global warming???

I mean not save us, but save them and some children and some wildlife and some sea life and some insects and ... GMO CORN!

Submitted on Friday, Apr 12, 2019 at 4:42:26 AM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (1+)

IndentIndentIndentIndentIndentIndent

Janet Supriano

(Member since Oct 7, 2013), 12 fans, 1656 comments

Reply to David Watts:   New Content

Elena Freeland is a speaker on this topic, too. she's on YouTube, for whatever it's worth.

Submitted on Friday, Apr 12, 2019 at 1:56:26 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (0+)

IndentIndentIndentIndentIndentIndent

Daniel Geery

Reply to Janet Supriano:   New Content

Sent to self for later viewing. Thx!

Submitted on Friday, Apr 12, 2019 at 6:43:43 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (0+)

IndentIndentIndentIndentIndentIndent

Daniel Geery

Reply to David Watts:   New Content

I had a lengthy comment just ready to send, with links, when it disappeared. I'll try again here...

Most patents, by far, never reach fruition. I have three, for example, and companies have departments writing these things up "just in case." There is no need that they actually work. So I don't get too excited about the huge number of patents in this area.

I note quickly that there are vast differences in weather and climate change. Our early ancestors were working on changing weather and even climate to some degree with fire, to burn out areas for animals, turning forests into grasslands, and more.

Geoengineering is a widely used term with many different meanings. Silver iodine was used for creating rain since at least the '50s.

I've spent a great many hours looking into HAARP, including talking to a good friend high up in the military (as a supervising, working doctor, in large charge in Afghanistan and elsewhere), only to learn it wasn't working to much effect--doesn't mean I'm right, but even if it did work, it was unlikely to have significant effects. Directed Energy Weapons and newer forms of insanity are of greater concern, imo.

Here are what I think are two reliable soucres, well one source, but with much documentation (sorry some of his links aren't working, but it should give the idea) click here and click here

Here are some thoughts on CO2 that I spent much time on not long ago (my associates is in chemistry, and I almost went into that field) click here I have considered many other ways to cool the planet, and still have a number of brain cells clicking away on it.

I've done extensive work on solar, click here and click here

I see zero way to cool the planet, though I've pondered many. The oceans have about 93% of the heat we've been putting out since the industrial revolution; not far behind in CO2 capture, both of which may be viewed as tanks about to run over. The heat capacity of water is vastly higher than that of air, so when the ocean is done holding heat, we can expect to see hothouse earth in relatively short order.

Methane is even worse, starting out 100x more potent than CO2, diminishing in potency far more rapidly, but accelerating warming feedback loops.

When the Arctic ice disappears, as it has almost done, the ocean will absorb heat, further fueling the heating cycle, as the reflective albedo is gone, and large methane bursts accelerate the cycle.

This is the tip of the iceberg, to put it literally and figuratively, in re the collapse of the biosphere. I only wish it were not so.

Submitted on Friday, Apr 12, 2019 at 7:14:32 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (0+)

Want to post your own comment on this Article? Post Comment