After the JFK assassination, it was obvious to many that the events as reported just didn't pass the smell test.
- The assassin is immediately apprehended, but while he is held in custody, surrounded by police, a man walks up to him with a revolver and shoots him in the stomach.
- There will be no trial for either murder, no investigation, because the man who shoots him is dying of cancer.
- The President is shot from the back, but his head flies backward under the impact.
- A single bullet pierced him in 3 places, then went on to injure Gov Connally who was standing next to him, then fell conveniently out onto the operating table in the hospital two hours later, looking fresh as a daisy.
- The assassin is crazed by his own communist leanings, but the man he assassinates is actively seeking rapprochement with the Soviet Union and an end to the Cold War.
So they had to have a Commission with the prestige of Earl Warren behind it to inscribe their fairy tale where it could not be challenged.
File:JFK limousine cut off ver..png - Wikimedia Commons1024 ├-- 734 - 1433k - png
(Image by commons.wikimedia.org) Details DMCA
Last year, the President's personal physician came out of the woodwork to tell that there had been another bullet, and that he had seen it, that he wrote about it to the Warren Commission, that they didn't want to hear his testimony. (Read about it at WhoWhatWhy.)
James Douglass's 2008 book is the best account we have today of who really killed JFK and why.