Share on Facebook 13 Share on Twitter Printer Friendly Page More Sharing

My Response to PCR on Tulsi Gabbard

By       (Page 1 of 1 pages)     (# of views)   5 comments
Message Daniel Geery

I have the greatest respect for PCR, who has clearly evolved from his days with Reagan, though rightfully reminds us of the things decent that Reagan actually did.

But as for Tulsi to RIP, I post this video on that particular topic, that I think Paul may have missed.

Well Said 1   News 1   Valuable 1
Rate It | View Ratings

Daniel Geery Social Media Pages: Facebook page url on login Profile not filled in       Twitter page url on login Profile not filled in       Linkedin page url on login Profile not filled in       Instagram page url on login Profile not filled in

In my run for U.S. Senate against Utah's Orrin Hatch, I posted many progressive ideas and principles that I internalized over the years. I'm leaving that site up indefinitely, since it describes what I believe most members of our species truly (more...)

CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: 'We Blew Up WTC7 On 9/11'...YourNewsWire.com

Why have kids?

The Foundation of Religion Fractured, shaky, and exposed

Military Coup Has Taken Over the U.S. A., Without a Single Shot Fired

Living on Sunshine, Underground & Off the Grid.

Comments

Jon Backy

(Member since May 9, 2007), 1 fan, 1 articles, 19 comments
Not paid member and Facebook page url on login Profile not filled in Not paid member and Twitter page url on login Profile not filled in Not paid member and Linkedin page url on login Profile not filled in Not paid member and Instagram page url on login Profile not filled in

Add this Page to Facebook! Submit to Twitter Share on LinkedIn Submit to Reddit

I lost a lot of respect for PCR when he banned comments on his diatribes. If this were YouTube comments it might be understandable, although even there it suggests cowardice. Perhaps it's not cowardice but arrogance?

Submitted on Monday, Aug 5, 2019 at 10:05:03 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (2+)

Daniel Geery

(Member since Jul 9, 2009), 69 fans, 365 articles, 3565 quicklinks, 16586 comments, 180 diaries
Facebook page url on login Profile not filled in Twitter page url on login Profile not filled in Linkedin page url on login Profile not filled in Instagram page url on login Profile not filled in

Add this Page to Facebook! Submit to Twitter Share on LinkedIn Submit to Reddit

Reply to Jon Backy:   New Content

I thought so for a short while. But I soon agreed, given the nature and volume of comments. In any event, several folks have done pieces in response on issues they feel strongly about. AND he has responded to several of my personal emails.

Submitted on Monday, Aug 5, 2019 at 10:38:45 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (2+)

Daniel Geery

Add this Page to Facebook! Submit to Twitter Share on LinkedIn Submit to Reddit

Posted a comment here by mistake. Apologies for this one.

Submitted on Sunday, Aug 11, 2019 at 4:06:52 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (0+)

Michael Fairchild

(Member since Nov 14, 2016), 2 fans, 62 comments

Add this Page to Facebook! Submit to Twitter Share on LinkedIn Submit to Reddit

Phyllis Bennis's analysis is brilliant. There can no longer be a two state solution. The only hope for the Palestinians is an apartheid free one state Palestine. But I don't see what this has to do with PCR's article on Tulsi: .paulcraigroberts.org/2019/08/05/tulsi-gabbard-r-i-p/

I too never supported Ronald Ray Guns, and had never paid attention to Roberts during Regan's time. However in recent years, Roberts' voice has become a clarion call for truth. The man is one of a kind. I cannot think of a time that I have disagreed with him, and I can't think of anyone else that I could say that about. Once more he's spot on about Tulsi. I have dropped my support of her over this issue.

Submitted on Friday, Aug 16, 2019 at 8:05:44 AM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (1+)

Daniel Geery

Add this Page to Facebook! Submit to Twitter Share on LinkedIn Submit to Reddit

Reply to Michael Fairchild:   New Content

Easily understood.

Submitted on Saturday, Aug 17, 2019 at 9:30:10 AM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (0+)

Want to post your own comment on this Article? Post Comment