This piece was reprinted by OpEdNews with permission or license. It may not be reproduced in any form without permission or license from the source.
Israeli/Turkish/Palestinian Tensions - by Stephen Lendman
Israel's increasing isolation.
Issues affecting Palestinians include:
- statehood within 1967 borders (22% of historic Palestine);
- East Jerusalem as its capital;
- full de jure UN membership;
- 44 years of illegal occupation;
- decades of unresolved Israeli crimes of war and against humanity;
- daily land theft and dispossessions;
- illegal detentions and torture;
- argeted assassinations;
- horrific levels of oppression and persecution overall; and
- many other longstanding festering grievances.
(Note: You can view every article as one long page if you sign up as an Advocate Member, or higher).