Click Here To Listen -- http://noliesradio.org
Coming Up Live Thursday, August 14th at: 6pm Pacific - 9pm Eastern - 01:00 GMT
Repeated Saturday, August 16th at 11am Pacific - 2pm Eastern - 18:00 GMT
Will be archived here after the broadcasts.
The Green Party Could Be Our Last Chance for 9/11 Truth, Stopping the Iran War and Martial Law!! Listen to Cynthia and the 911Truth Activists on the conference call. Then act to support the party of your choice and be sure to vote in November!
Not familiar with Rep. McKinney's positions or history?
Cynthia's position on a wide variety of issues with a 'candidate comparison chart' can be accessed at the Chicago Tribune site. And you can read the Green Party 2008 draft platform and 10 Key Values at GP.org
Cynthia McKinney, former Democratic Representative from Georgia and courageous spokesperson of the People for many years -- a few of her most impressive accomplishments include:
• First to introduce Articles of Impeachment against George Bush, in 2006.
• Grilled Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld on the Pentagon's missing trillions and the 9/11 war games.
• In July 2005, she held a Congressional hearing into 9/11 on Capitol Hill
• Continuously opposed the war and occupation of Iraq, speaking and voting against it at every opportunity
• Continued to fight for greater government transparency
• Introduced a bill to suspend depleted uranium munitions
• Demanded hearings and accountability into the response to Hurricanes Katrina and Rita
Already supportive of Cynthia, or just want to help make third parties a truly viable part of American politics? Please check www.runcynthiarun.org for ways to help with this process in this very critical time.
A small panel will ask the questions. Panel participants include: Carol Brouillet of Northern California 911Truth Alliance and CommunityCurrency.org, and candidate for US Congressional Rep, California 14th District; Bruno Bruhwiler of WeAreChange-LA; Jason King of Boston911Truth.org and 911Truth.org; and moderator Paul Deslauriers, Berkshire911truth.org and Grassroots Coordinator for 911Truth.org.
Or you can simply listen to the radio broadcast of this conference call on No Lies Radio Live on Thursday or rebroadcast on Saturday or hear the archived version later on at No Lies Radio or at 911Truth.org. Questions, transcripts, and other info will be posted at 911Truth.org later on. See radio schedule above.