2) Konohiki, land owners descendants prior to the wrongful dethronement of Hawaii's Queen in 1893 exist.
3) Royal persons, Sovereign heirs - with immunities exist.
4) Kingdom heirs exist currently uniting with the Hawaiian Kingdom Government, a government.
6) The problems for the U.S. appears to be in the period when 1. Washington, D.C. was organized apart from the United States in 1874. (note: research incomplete) 2. The U.S./U.S.A. became divided in the American Civil War. The War was funded by France, Great Britain, U.S., Germany and the Bank of England. 3. The U.S./U.S.A. never was a separate nation from Great Britain due to the facts that many of the U.S. Presidents were Royal persons descending from the Kings of England/Great Britain; the Rush-Baggot Treaty was a permanent Treaty; association/affiliation with the Masons/ Freemasons secret societies, etc.
7) U.S. in actuality a business corporation interested in profits/gains/finances. Business structure includes CEO's such as U.S. President's, Governors etals. disregarding the duties, laws of a nation. (See previous IOLANI - The Royal Hawk news on the web at the hawaiian_genealogy_society-akg for messages, articles, etc.)
note: The German Jews did give the U.S. loans expecting a 10% interest.....but they were the ones who were killed off in the World Wars.
If the U.S. took on loans here, and loans there, that means they still owe many nations monies borrowed and are in actuality owned by many nations, including the Hawaiian Kingdom!
9) Congress and the U.S. President Benjamin Harrison premeditated the criminal assumption of a neutral, non-violent nation and dethroned Queen Liliuokalani in 1893. See articles written previously in the news on the web IOLANI-The Royal Hawk publisher, editor, writer Amelia Gora, anti-war news, history, genealogies with articles submitted by other researchers, and researchers from around the world.
Also see the PEARL HARBOR article at the New York Times found by researcher Shane Lee.
Also see various liens, notices filed at the Bureau of Conveyances by Amelia Gora, et. als.
10) President Benjamin Harrison used his executive orders to deny the passage of prosecuting those who did crimes on the high seas in December 1893.
This move saved the conspirator's Thurston, Dole, Thomas Akaka (Senator Daniel Akaka's ancestor) et. als. from being prosecuted for "pirate's crimes on the high seas".
11) President Benjamin Harrison suggested that 'a plebiscite be given to make it appear that the "overthrow" was the will of the people.'