Gotta Love those Presidential Anagrams Back into the 20th Century
My studies have concluded that anagrams write prose like no mortal.
They chronicle history more aptly than any historian. They divine the
future better than any seer. In some cases, when a little more
historical perspective is needed as there are some who may not have
lived through the period (which in part is all of us), I'll explain in
more detail the real meaning behind the letters, as well as general
comments and curiosities I have. Let's start with our most recent
Presidents and go back through the 20th century.
Barack Hussein Obama
1) Oh Barbarian namesake cost us!
2) See a stab in back, has armor on
3) I shone babe, a USA rock star man!
USA Rock star? Hmmm......Ok, I do prefer Obama to say--Michael Bolton
(insert your USA rock star man).
And who can forget the time when President Obama was first elected?
There was a palpable hope we might become a new country.
President Elect Obama
1) America pretends to be black
2) Neat black breed tops America
He certainly had his work cut out for him. (I don't really know what
that phrase means, I just say it like everyone else.)
Barack Hussein Obama, President of the United States of America (a
1) I'm chosen to remake a nation after a perfect ass (Bush) did abuse
2) See I am picked to reform a nation after Bush cheats and abuses it
3) I make a nation free after Bush's undemocratic bias as a despot
4) To be set up as Commander in Chief after Bush, I take on a disaster
President Barack Hussein Obama (the dilemma)
1) He's boss in a bankrupted America
2) Pushed as best American brain, OK
3) Brain asks: American hope busted?
4) One can repair bad Bush mistakes
5 )Atone Bush bank crimes; Paradise!
6) Abused American banks to perish
7) American Banks shout: "Be praised!"
8) Business: "He's a pink Arab democrat."
9) A democrat speaks inane rubbish
1) I am a debt person---Really? Is that like being a "people" person?
2) I mandate probes
3) Promise and a bet
4) I met a born spade
5) A best man, period!
6) Man is a top breed!
George Walker Bush
1) Huge law go berserk---Could that be a reference to his offhand
revocation of the Bill of Rights after 911?
2) Leak, b*ggers wh*re---outing that spy for propaganda reasons, what
was that couple's name again?
George W. Bush
1) Huge SOB grew
2) He grew bogus
3) Bush ego grew
4) Ugh! sewer bog!---Whew! Thank God he couldn't "grew" in the
1) Is brutish damnation---Sooooo, it didn't skip a generation? I guess
there are things passed down from Father to Son.
President Bush of the USA
1) Phase of untested Hubris
2) Hothead usurps benefits
President George W. Bush
1) Newest GOP, Greed, Hubris
2) Greed rips the U.S., now beg!
3) White person begrudges
4) Enthused bigger powers
5) Showed superb greeting---I felt like I had to throw in the one
positive one I could find.
6) Purge those dweeb grins!
7) Begrudge this new poser
1) The b*gger seeks of oil, he's a warped runt
2) Pretender grabs White House, flag use ok?
The President of the United States, George Walker Bush (a progression)
1) A gangster from the White House undertakes debate free politics
2) Debate it less. We ensure gung-ho dictatorship of the free market
3) He deregulates to the edge. I hear fatcat businessmen profit
4) Beef up U.S. oil interests. Ah, shock and awe (thereafter get Tom
5) Seek Bin Laden! He set out after Osama, He screwed right up, forget
6) Beware! Stupid ego gets set - makes free land into the Fourth
7) Empire State Ego - He is a genuine b*stard - f*ck the rest of the
USA President George Bush
1) Ass...One stupid b*gger!
2) Huge, depressing saboteur
Hmmm... I guess it's true whatever way you phrase it. For those of you
who think that I'm picking on Bush. I must tell you, you're wrong. I
voted for Bush. ---TWICE...
Ok, not really. All I can say is: I didn't make the letters!