When Will WE End Public Water Fluoridation?
It took over 40 years before the dangers of lead to health and the environment was acknowledged and banned from the gasoline used in our cars. The US banned lead in indoor paint 44 years after most of Europe. Lead was not removed from food containers until 1993. It wasn't until 1938 that radioactive minerals were banned from being added to toothpaste.
When will it be that fluoride/fluorine will be banned from public water and as an additive to toothpaste? When will public-water fluoridation be recognized for its dangerous toxicity to health and the environment? When will it end?
Join us on this local, regional, national movement to ban water fluoridation. In the last 60 years over 70% of the US is now using fluoridated water based on early statistical studies of the industry that has its financial wealth tied into water fluoridation. Just like the lead studies that had been funded by the manufacturers of lead additives and that financially benefited from its addition to gasoline were wrong; Science today proves water fluoridation is wrong and bad for health and bad for the environment!
It must be stopped! Learn the truth, the proven science of water fluoridation from the last 20 years. Forget all you think you know of its benefits from the past. The truth tells a very different story.
Learn, become active, and share this knowledge to protect yourself, your family, your environment, your community.
URGENT: From the CDC (Centers for Disease Control) and the FDA (Food and Drug Administration):
- ''Warning: Keep out of the reach of children under 6 years of age. If you accidentally swallow more than used for brushing, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.''
- If you are feeding a baby formula as its main diet avoid fluoridated water; otherwise excessive amount of toxic fluoride could easily occur.
A Rebuttal of the 10 Reasons to Fluoridate Public Water From The American Dental Association
1. Single most effective public-health measure to prevent tooth decay. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has proclaimed community water fluoridation one of 10 great public-health achievements of the 20th century.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. "Ten Great Public Health Achievements -- United States, 1990-1999." MMWR 1999;48(12):241-3.
Quite the contrary: "When historians come to write about this period, they will single out fluoridation as the single biggest mistake in public policy that we've ever had."
- Paul Connett, PhD, Biochemistry
"Water fluoridation is the single largest case of scientific fraud, promoted by the government, supported by taxpayer dollars, aided and abetted by the ADA and the AMA, in the history of the planet."
- David Kennedy, DDS President International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology