Share on Facebook 14 Share on Twitter 1 Printer Friendly Page More Sharing

By       (Page 1 of 1 pages)     (# of views)   14 comments
Message shad williams

Deplatforming censoring eraser
Deplatforming censoring eraser
(Image by Brickset)
  Details   DMCA

I can almost feel it, the slow death of waiting while the 19th century remote control provided to me by the poverty stricken cable industry slays me... I am trying to access the internet and YouTube via the "smart" TV. Oh sure there are easier ways such as mirroring from another device to the TV what's the point in a smart TV in the first place? If the cable industry is involved with it one will die a slow death waiting for the video... Loading and Loading and Loading.

(Image by The Last American Vagabond)
  Details   DMCA

Such incredible latency...that one second guesses, "did I click return?" Is it frozen? Maybe I should click return again...oh crap it went two menus back from where I was! Now it will take several god awful decades of minutes to get back to the video I wanted to see. Such is the new world of the GooTube. At first I thought that it was a just coincidence, you know, probably just a glitch. Hey! There is JimmyDore. Let's see what he is up to...OK I am at The Tube's Recommended videos, OK, there is the video, select".hmmm, "loading, loading, loading", OK it is finally there...select...and there's Jimmy! He is really giving the MSM hell again, he is calling Rachel out along with other MSNBC clowns and lying fake news bastids- some really hard hitting cussing out! Really good disrespect. I am surprised that he can get away with that...he is starting in on Rachel now, and...uh oh, there it is again, "loading, loading, loading...", its frozen again

(Image by The Ron Paul Liberty Report)
  Details   DMCA

Da Glitch is Back...20 long seconds go by, it happens so often now that I sometimes forget to wait in silence and instead find something else to do while it recovers, like brush my teeth, floss...OK so it is not going to recover. I will try a different work around I will back out of GooTube and relaunch, here goes, ^&*()#$ bleeping ad, says that I can skip, in, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0 seconds, OK skip mofo! It's just sitting there frozen. I guess I've learned my lesson, suck it up and let the stupid ad play through".No it is not going to work with me. Oops, I hit the back button twice again, I could be stuck here for eternity...yep that's what it did, kicked me right on the f*out. Think I will try to select "Continue Watching" section and see if it lets me back in"""..yea! It only took twice as long but at least I am in! OK GooTube, let's see you stop me this time. Let's select Continue Watching...dang I have to use this useless remote that scrolls one video every two seconds. I've tried holding down the forward button hoping that it will continue to scroll without me having to click the button...only large enough buffer for one click ahead very modern - one would think that fast forward would be a standard feature on a 21st century remote, wouldn't one? I'll be damned. I've scrolled past a dozen videos and the one I was just watching isn't there. That just created two whole minutes of frustration. Ok, Tube, if you won't save a video under the label Continue Watching when one hasn't finished watching your cotton picking video - where did you hide it? I forgot to mention, the original video has also disappeared from the The Tube's Recommendation list of videos. The algo is working hard! I have a brilliant idea. I will go directly to the channel for the video I want to watch. Aha it worked!! Started right where it croaked out the last time...life is good! Wait a minute... loading, loading, loading, wtf?

(Image by The Ron Paul Liberty Report)
  Details   DMCA

And so it goes, choose any of your alternative no bullshit channels that challenge the Man's Narrative and you will find Da Glitch there. In one hand you will have the Da Man's remote for the dumb ass TV with the volume and source selection, in the other hand you will have Da Man's remote for the damn DVD player to select an internet channel or play a DVD. Da Glitch is learning - how to - Glitch us up...probably some AI BS working in the bowels. The latest Tube algo FYup Glitch will stop playback sometimes after 5 seconds or 10 minutes or more into an hour show and go to the next video in its queue! Even the Ron Paul Liberty Report has made the hit list. This is a new thing working in the background. I have tried different work arounds hoping to find one that will always work, but nooooo, the mofo Glitch is nearly fully deployed now. For example, I tried to find a video titled "Why Don Trump Jr. is Toast", a video by Jake Morphonius of the Blackstone Intelligence Network to compare allegations against the Mueller Report...plus how JM believes the Russiagate BS was an Israeli operation to set up Russia. For what purpose(s)? It won't stop the eventual deployment of the Russian S400 in Syria and Iran or the extermination of the terrorist insects in Idlib with their stab-you-in-the-back Turkey government. I was working on that research two days ago. Now it is gone, lost luggage, disappeared like a CIA journalist in a Saudi embassy.

It is time to start saving everything you believe is important to preserve, because if you don't, Da Glitch will snitch on your subversions and then your stuff will get snatched into the no history channel.

Valuable 5   Must Read 4   Well Said 2
Rate It | View Ratings

shad williams Social Media Pages: Facebook page url on login Profile not filled in       Twitter page url on login Profile not filled in       Linkedin page url on login Profile not filled in       Instagram page url on login Profile not filled in

Now that I am in Massachusetts, I am discovering that there are still no left wing radical extremists to be found. That was an arrogant statement on my part especially since I was not looking for any.

What is moral about voting for Hillary?

NATO Nightmare: Russia-Germany Alliance

The Stupid f*cking sh*t for brains a**hole US Senator Inhofe from Oklamofohoma

It is time to instill some fear into the ruling elites and permanently remove them from human rule

Is there Evil in the World?

Stop Using The Facebook.

Comments Image Post Article Comment and Rate This Article

These discussions are not moderated. We rely on users to police themselves, and flag inappropriate comments and behavior. In accordance with our Guidelines and Policies, we reserve the right to remove any post at any time for any reason, and will restrict access of registered users who repeatedly violate our terms.

• OpEdNews welcomes lively, CIVIL discourse. Personal attacks and/or hate speech are not tolerated and may result in banning.
  • Comments should relate to the content above. Irrelevant, off-topic comments are a distraction, and will be removed.
  • By submitting this comment, you agree to all OpEdNews rules, guidelines and policies.

Comment Here:

You can enter 2000 characters. To remove limit, please click here.
Please login or register. Afterwards, your comment will be published.

Username
Password

Forgot your password? Click here and we will send an email to the address you used when you registered.
First Name
Last Name

I am at least 16 years of age
(make sure username & password are filled in. Note that username must be an email address.)

3 people are discussing this page, with 14 comments  Post Comment

shad williams

(Member since Apr 13, 2011), 22 fans, 55 articles, 1 quicklinks, 2593 comments, 2 diaries
Facebook page url on login Profile not filled in Twitter page url on login Profile not filled in Linkedin page url on login Profile not filled in Instagram page url on login Profile not filled in

Add this Page to Facebook! Submit to Twitter Share on LinkedIn Submit to Reddit

In a related story, have you noticed the cyberwar battles? Manhattan is the latest.

Thank you Lila York for opening my eyes! Again.

Submitted on Sunday, Jul 14, 2019 at 11:33:01 AM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (6+)

Brenda Schouten-Beckett

(Member since Sep 11, 2016), 7 fans, 872 comments

Add this Page to Facebook! Submit to Twitter Share on LinkedIn Submit to Reddit

Brother Shad, this is EXACTLY what it happening to me. I have currently heard from DuckDuckGo with a long list of links to help us "escape" from Google's clutches but I have no technical knowledge to implement their instructions.

FYI when I try to post anything about Julian Assange, Chelsea Manning, Venezuela or Palestine on Farcebook, about a third of the posts show up on my timeline. Twitter is almost as bad.

Further, when I do try to post what is considered by the elites to be "seditious" material, Google decides to require me to "sign in" and when I do it does not recognize my password. This used to happen about every three months but I have had to dream up a new password four times in just the last six weeks.

Trying to get set up over on WeMe and trying to find my old pals from Google+ (now not available to the peasants) but so far have only found one (from my former "circle" of 1100 Heroes of the Working Class).

I STILL can't get Jimmy Dore on my "interactive" tv but even if I could, my tv is too old to have a "share" function so I still have to try to find his videos on my personal computer in order to share his wisdom. You described exactly what happens to me on YouTube.

Anyhow, I'm still going to try to share this superb article you wrote to my weary old accounts at Farcebook and Twitter (besides my three contacts on WeMe) and we'll see if the gods of cyberspace will allow me to share this.

Submitted on Sunday, Jul 14, 2019 at 1:29:10 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (8+)

Brenda Schouten-Beckett

(Member since Sep 11, 2016), 7 fans, 872 comments

Reply to Brenda Schouten-Beckett:   New Content

BTW, the two videos you shared are currently in a "loading" stillstand and I am unable to view them. I am no fan of Ron Paul or any Libertarian but even HE makes more sense than the entire Klown Kar of phony "progressives" jockeying for the DNC nomination.

Submitted on Sunday, Jul 14, 2019 at 1:31:53 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (9+)

shad williams

Reply to Brenda Schouten-Beckett:   New Content

He is my crazy uncle in the attic, especially when the subject of socialism comes up. He is blind to oligarchic socialism but very antagonistic to democratic socialism. Daniel McAdams!

Submitted on Sunday, Jul 14, 2019 at 10:43:01 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (8+)

shad williams

Reply to Brenda Schouten-Beckett:   New Content

That's terrible Brenda Schouten-Beckett! It is really pathetic that the oligarchs not only want all of our information and want to know everything we do and think, they are also want to make sure we stay in line with their fake narrative.

That's why we will need a built-in bullshit detector in order to recognize when they lie. They can't even keep their lies straight! First it was five little bitty Iranian boats that tried to "attack" an big ass empty oil tanker according to unname US sources, while the UK sources say it was three, then it becomes, well they did not really attack the empty tanker, they just got in the way and hampered its movements, all while it was protected by a UK frigate! We have to wise up because if they successfully squash platforms that inform counters to their false narratives, when we will have to go old school. Smoke signals and horseback.

You are right about other platforms being complicated and not friendly. To make them more friendly and less complicated apparently reduces the level of security they can offer. The Onion Router is similar. It needs lots of users to be successfully resilient although it is rumored that NSA has already compromised it.

Submitted on Sunday, Jul 14, 2019 at 10:11:47 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (4+)

David Watts

(Member since Jan 31, 2008), 12 fans, 18 articles, 26 quicklinks, 2177 comments, 27 diaries

Reply to Brenda Schouten-Beckett:   New Content

On 2nd reading of your comment I noticed something. "Farcebook." I like it. :)

Submitted on Tuesday, Jul 16, 2019 at 1:11:46 AM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (2+)

David Watts

Add this Page to Facebook! Submit to Twitter Share on LinkedIn Submit to Reddit

Shad, you brought a song to mind.

"20th Century Man" Kinks

The Kinks - 20th Century Man Great song. Just some images and lyrics.
(Image by YouTube, Channel: rhorto01)
Details DMCA

This is the age of machinery,
A mechanical nightmare,
The wonderful world of technology,
Napalm hydrogen bombs biological warfare,

This is the twentieth century,
But too much aggravation
It's the age of insanity,
What has become of the green pleasant fields of Jerusalem.

Ain't got no ambition, I'm just disillusioned
I'm a twentieth century man but I don't want to be here.
My mama said she can't understand me
She can't see my motivation
Just give me some security,
I'm a paranoid schizoid product of the twentieth century.

You keep all your smart modern writers
Give me William Shakespeare
You keep all your smart modern painters
I'll take Rembrandt, Titian, Da Vinci and Gainsborough,

Girl we gotta get out of here
We gotta find a solution
I'm a twentieth century man but I don't want to die here.

I was born in a welfare state
Ruled by bureaucracy
Controlled by civil servants
And people dressed in grey
Got no privacy got no liberty
'cause the twentieth century people
Took it all away from me.

Don't want to get myself shot down
By some trigger happy policeman,
Gotta keep a hold on my sanity
I'm a twentieth century man but I don't want to die here.

My mama says she can't understand me
She can't see my motivation
Ain't got no security,
I'm a twentieth century man but I don't want to be here.

This is the twentieth century
But too much aggravation
This is the edge of insanity
I'm a twentieth century man but I don't want to be here

Submitted on Sunday, Jul 14, 2019 at 5:34:22 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (5+)

shad williams

Reply to David Watts:   New Content

Yes this is our reality. Who of us could have imagined that the US could be such an a**hole run country? Of course we were grossly ignorant of the underlying US true aggressor narrative as we grew k-12, yet it was there. Taking the native peoples land, institutionalizing human slavery, taking Mexico's land. Which of us naive and propagandized patriots ever heard of false flags back in the day? Now we discover that they have been with us and are habitually used by the ruling elites. It is their drug of choice.

Submitted on Sunday, Jul 14, 2019 at 10:30:47 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (7+)

shad williams

Reply to David Watts:   New Content

Grand tune btw!

Submitted on Sunday, Jul 14, 2019 at 10:37:23 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (7+)

David Watts

Reply to shad williams:   New Content

Glad you liked the tune. What brought it to mind was the mechanical nightmare of your remote control and stupid smart TV. Technology. Ain't it wonderful?

Submitted on Monday, Jul 15, 2019 at 5:05:58 AM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (3+)

Brenda Schouten-Beckett

(Member since Sep 11, 2016), 7 fans, 872 comments

Reply to David Watts:   New Content

Ironically (?) with regard to the article , my "browser" will not allow me to play the video you shared.

Submitted on Monday, Jul 15, 2019 at 10:47:17 AM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (3+)

David Watts

Reply to Brenda Schouten-Beckett:   New Content

Brenda, I know it is a pain when a seemingly simple thing like playing a video does not work. This is the age of machinery,
its a mechanical nightmare, too much aggravation.

Anyway, try this link and let me know if it worked.

click here

Submitted on Monday, Jul 15, 2019 at 6:04:30 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (2+)

IndentIndentIndent

Brenda Schouten-Beckett

(Member since Sep 11, 2016), 7 fans, 872 comments

Reply to David Watts:   New Content

Yes. The link worked. Thank you, my brother.

Submitted on Tuesday, Jul 16, 2019 at 5:27:52 AM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (1+)

IndentIndentIndentIndent

David Watts

Reply to Brenda Schouten-Beckett:   New Content

You are welcome, my sister. :)

Submitted on Tuesday, Jul 16, 2019 at 9:44:10 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (0+)

Want to post your own comment on this Article? Post Comment