Committing Suicide, the American Way by Chris Landau
We always do it bigger and better in the USA. Iraq and Afghanistan move over: come and watch.
We do it on a grand scale. But wait, it gets better. We do not want to commit suicide alone. We want the whole world to die with us. After all, why keep it a secret. Is this not a good thing?
The Way Forward
1) Why is there no action plan for a solution in the Gulf of Mexico?
2) Why are we all being kept in the dark, while senators and congressman jockey for political gain?
3) I am sure our forefathers who wrote the constitution would be ashamed at what we have become.
4) Our leaders no longer lead. They do not keep us informed. They cement the deal in the corridors of power. All that they leave us is condescension.
5) Our world is dying.
6) You, great senators and congressmen and congresswomen on the right and the left. I call for your resignations. You are ineffective. Stand aside and let America take back her beloved country.
7) We the people are not blind, death, dumb, stupid and without feelings.
8) We love our country. You do not.
9) You are judged by your actions. You have none.
10) You have tried to take away our pride in ourselves. You have not.