[image selected is the Official Seal of the Attorney General of New York to whom this petition is directed]
Comments from Some of the 1422 signers of the Petition for the New York Primary to be Done Over With Safeguards to Prevent Manipulation, Fraud, and Disenfrancisement
We will continue to publish the signers' insights as incisive heartfelt expressions of what is right with whatever remains of American Democracy. Pontificating aside, we have a very clear and realistic goal: the Attorney General of New York must ask for a Federal Court Order that the New York Primary be repeated with safeguards in place, to prevent disenfranchisement and egregious fraud by computer manipulations.
1413. Liz Amsden from Los Angeles, CA signed this petition on Apr 28, 2016.
It's bad enough that most of the supporters of Bernie Sanders were excluded from voting because of New York's arcane primary laws designed to maintain the status quo. But here we have an acknowledged disenfranchisement of thousands and thousands of LEGITIMATE voters.
- Advertisement -
1384. Mary Wynne from Nederland,, CO signed this petition on Apr 28, 2016. Dear Sir, Do this immediately. Save your State of New York from Dishonor!!
1381. Naomi Scott from Thermal, CA signed this petition on Apr 28, 2016. Why are you taking Democracy from the people of your State?
1335. Guillermo Echanique from Brooklyn, NY signed this petition on Apr 28, 2016.
I have totally lost my faith in the Board of Elections and the electoral process. This kind of disenfranchisement of thousands of voters point to the corruption rampant in the system. And we critizice Ukraine, China, Nigeria, and others!!! What a laugh!
1318. DIANA SANCHEZ from Missoula, MT signed this petition on Apr 28, 2016.
$hillary belongs in the big house & I do not mean the White house.
1235. Elizabeth Gulick from North Hollywood, CA signed this petition on Apr 28, 2016.
If they can screw people out of voting in New York, they can do it anywhere!!! STAND UP FOR VOTING RIGHTS!
1212. Hood Littlefield from Desert Hot Springs, CA signed this petition on Apr 28, 2016.
We want to be sure the election was fair and not fixed but that the people got the correct true count of votes for the candidates we highly believe there was some egregious violations and disenfranchisements , voting machine failures and other wrong doings. in the 2016 NY primary. We need to get this done very soon. Thank you, Hood Littlefield
1208. Chandra Bowman from Grand Rapids, MI signed this petition on Apr 28, 2016.
The horror show that was the New York primary must be addressed. Citizens deserve to have their vote count, not criminally be stricken from the records right before the election. Also, the voting machines need to be looked at. The sheer number of complaints, coupled with our knowledge of how machines have in previous elections been programmed to flip votes, indicates foul play. I sincerely hope arrests are forthcoming. Dismissal from a position is not nearly punishment enough for fraud and illegal spoilage of the democratic process, the cornerstone of American liberty. It is akin to terrorism.
1204. Wendy Miller from San Rafael, CA signed this petition on Apr 28, 2016.
Our right to vote is our most important responsibility and anything that hampers this right demands full investigation.
1199. Colin Cote from Florida, FL signed this petition on Apr 28, 2016. The damage to voters was done before they even began voting. Many people were made to feel that their vote did not matter because the system wqs corrupted. Only a new monitored vote can correct this.
1198. Kyra E. Shair from Champaign, IL signed this petition on Apr 28, 2016.
when that large a number of voters find themselves unable to vote on election day, because their party affiliation has mysteriously been removed, THERE IS SOMETHING CLEARLY UNUSUAL AND I SHOULD THINK, ILLEGAL GOING ON!
1189. Victoria Bard from Longmont, CO signed this petition on Apr 28, 2016.
Voter disenfranchisement is getting out of control in this election and it must be stopped. I would hope that New Yorkers would be the ones to finally put your foot down and NOT tolerate it! The people want a fair election, and with a fair election, neither candidate can complain about the results, but when the election is so obviously rigged, no one can EVER trust the one doing the rigging, and if we allow that deceitful person to run our country, then we are doomed to an entire term of deceit. The People want and DEMAND justice! Please give it to US. Respectfully submitted.
1184. Christine Faucher from Manhattan, NY signed this petition on Apr 28, 2016.
Leaving out registered voters is unacceptable and weakens the strength of any campaign. One shouldn't need to win through subterfuge. If Hillary is truly the strongest candidate, she shouldn't need to resort to such tactics as her merit should stand on its own. This makes me doubt her suitability for the presidency even more. We demand a do-over!
1168. Sheryl Stiles from New Boston, TX signed this petition on Apr 28, 2016.
The voter fraud has been offensive. But what is more offensive is the people who are supposed to have integrity looking the other way while voters are disenfranchised.
1153. Elizabeth Hallo from New York, NY signed this petition on Apr 27, 2016.
Every vote must be counted! Too many voters were dropped from the rolls. A new primary is necessary.
1124. Wayne King from Milwaukee, WI signed this petition on Apr 27, 2016. While I have no standing in New York to demand an investigation, as an American I believe that without fair, open, and free elections no populous can competently and with confidence elect officials in accordance with Democratic principals. Please investigate to confirm that the rights of New York citizens were not violated.
1104. Mary Webb from Williamsport, OH signed this petition on Apr 27, 2016.
Don't stand by witnessing open destruction of democracy by oligarchy. Literally, the elite Hillary stomping on millions of Americans rights like it's her right. Why support liars, criminals, cheaters? She mimics Bernie in every victory speech. We ignore she insisted on opposite for years, telling us to settle, giving up on women's, everyone's, healthcare, every issue. We pretend that her pandering is genuine as she steals Bernie's decades long held positions. Except us, Bernie's supporters who are shining a light on truth & standing together in a revolution. Absolutely, Bernie isn't giving up & neither are we. There's been cheating shenanigans and/or voter suppression in every state she's allegedly won. We should all be appalled. Bernie won 8 of 9 races & corporate media says he can't win. Hillary wins 5 of 6, literally by suppressing votes & they continue to scream only she can win. Only if we give into dishonesty, only if we give up.
1098. John W Lefavour from Gloucester, MA signed this petition on Apr 27, 2016.
If something isn't done officially to correct the treasonous violations of the democratic party the refusal to do so could be the reason and start of a true revolution in this country.
1073. Linda Zarebski from Eastpointe, MI signed this petition on Apr 27, 2016.
We have the right to vote and have all our votes counted without voter suppression or election fraud. We will no longer sit back like lambs to the slaughter. Our elected officials need to assure all Americans the right to vote in an uncomprimised and fair election. I and millions like me will continue to fight for that very purpose.
1051. Anita Morgenstern from Hawthorne, CA signed this petition on Apr 27, 2016.
I lived in New York for the majority of my life and this is so completely fraudulent, the way the NY Primary was conducted!
1044. Lynne DeSilva-Johnson from Brooklyn, NY signed this petition on Apr 27, 2016.
I was stripped from the voter rolls after being registered since 1997, and I'm one of far far too many. Our votes matter. Show us you value
1007. joel lee from fpo, AE signed this petition on Apr 27, 2016.
We were cheated. This is America not some third world country. Put this witch in check. This is not who we are as a nation!!
995. Melissa Houle from Sunnyvale, CA signed this petition on Apr 27, 2016.
Voting is our right. Clearly, Bernie Sanders speaks to and for millions of Americans. We want our elections kept honest!
976. Karen Ahern from Bainbridge Island, WA signed this petition on Apr 27, 2016.
Unless this is done we will consider a Hillary Clinton President won fraudulently and will not cast a vote for her and we will boycott New York.
973. Sandra Sibert from Olalla, WA signed this petition on Apr 27, 2016. Our Democracy was established to be ruled by the voice/vote of its citizens. At present, attempts to dismantle every citizen's rights are so blatant and so disgusting. Stand with and for the citizens, by demanding a full, through and independent investigation immediately!
945. Patricia Erickson from Richmond, CA signed this petition on Apr 27, 2016.
People in Arizona are calling for a revote on June 7....Illinois...and New Yorkers shd be doing the same....it's unbelieveable that THE most popular candidate is losing primaries under our Democratic system!
940. Helen Mosley from Philadelphia, PA signed this petition on Apr 27, 2016.
It will never be enough to fix the problems suffered in the NYC primary by the general because it is possible without those problems NY would have went to Bernie or his delegate count would have been considerably more.
919. Dawn Owens from San Marcos, CA signed this petition on Apr 27, 2016. Hillary's well paid minions are STEALING the election! Now we know where all the money donated to the Clinton Foundation and lost at the State Dept went!
913. Tami Cooley from Levittown, NY signed this petition on Apr 27, 2016. Not proud to be an American anymore!
912. Osman from Los Angeles, CA signed this petition on Apr 27, 2016. 911. Melissa Lavabre from Los Angeles, CA signed this petition on Apr 27, 2016.
Firing Diane Haslett-Rudiano was a good thing but it still doesn't give a voice to the over 100,000 voters who lost access to the polls because of her. Not to mention the other mishaps.
908. Roland Wayman from Bainbridge, NY signed this petition on Apr 27, 2016.
This years election could be of out United States. There is no reason, in the year 2016, for nationwide hijacking of the peoples votes. Outrageous.
907. James R Mc Shane from Waterville, IA signed this petition on Apr 27, 2016.
YES ALL STATES SUSPECTED OF VOTE FRAUD SHOULD BE FOUND AND PROSECUTED
906. Elisabeth Buchwalter from Ketchum, ID signed this petition on Apr 27, 2016.
Your first primary was a disgraceful fraudulent sham. It needs to be redone correctly this time.
905. Gale Madyun from Pasadena, CA signed this petition on Apr 27, 2016. If this nation was any other, this nation would have invaded to spread democracy. Corruption makes this nation the laughing stock of the world. Do something to say it ain't so!
844. J Abbott from Delmar, NY signed this petition on Apr 27, 2016. We cannot watch idle while electioneering takes place! If there was electioneering (and it looking like it & a payoff in Brooklyn), it could significantly alter the presidential election! We must have truth!!
811. BJ Anderson from Canoga Park, CA signed this petition on Apr 27, 2016.
Im ashamed of this goverment and this country When candidates running for the PRESIDENCY can cheat people out of VOTING to win .. and nothing is dobe abiut it We are through....
779. janice jagodzinski from Manlius, NY signed this petition on Apr 27, 2016.
Please! Help make Votes count fairly. SO many died & fought for our right to vote in the USA. Please get a federal court order.
751. Maria from _ Cocpa, FL signed this petition on Apr 26, 2016.
This is not the America that we are. This election has been fixed for one person to win. This is all set up for only one win. Why are WE not being counted, WE are the people and WE want a do over RE VOTE.
718. Karen Turner from East Hampton, NY signed this petition on Apr 26, 2016.
This is serious negligence, if not a deliberate criminal act.
709. Patrick Archuleta from Santa Fe, NM signed this petition on Apr 26, 2016.
It's all rigged. Not Fair. Attorney General Schneiderman, this is your finest moment.
637. Nahum Connery Gibson from Federal Way, WA signed this petition on Apr 26, 2016.
There was blatant failures and even laws broken what kind of organized voting system is this that allows the voters to be wronged and cheated in this way. Power to the people and justice for all!
631. Robert doyle from Westhampton, NY signed this petition on Apr 26, 2016.
My party was switched from democrat to independent so I was unable to vote. I am disgusted at what happened in New York to me and thousands of others. A truly abhorrent miscarriage of democracy.
576. Andre from New York, NY signed this petition on Apr 26, 2016. Voters were purged from the rolls. There needs to be another vote taken. This is outrageous! The system is rigged, corrupt and undemocratic.
554. Dianne Faucher from New York, NY signed this petition on Apr 26, 2016.
Preventing hundreds of thousand from voting is an unendurable outrage. Please fix this!
534. Amy Bookbinder from Leeds, MA signed this petition on Apr 26, 2016. Voting rights are the basis of our democracy. Voter suppression requires full investigation and transparency. The time is now - to hold those responsible accountable with no unfair scapegoating to cover up a serious problem.
517. Lirie kurtaj from Ridgewood, NY signed this petition on Apr 26, 2016. I believe New Yorkers have the right to require the state allow a fair and unbiased primary back in Play. We are showing that this is not voter system that allows the people's voice to be heard and to excercise their right to fair and uncorrupted process.
516. gail wilson from acton, MA signed this petition on Apr 26, 2016. 515. Avery Nelson from Buffalo, NY signed this petition on Apr 26, 2016. You have been asked to do this for the people of New York who voted for you, now you have the "Ball".
490. Helma Hermans from Bay shore, NY signed this petition on Apr 26, 2016.
How was my name suddenly no longer on the voting registry? I voted here before - many times! Had to do an affidavit ballot! And I was not the only one!
464. Christina Guice from Springfield, MO signed this petition on Apr 25, 2016.
This election has been so fraught with disenfranchisement someone needs to set an example for all States and begin the act of 'fixing' our 'broken' system!
452. Trudi Thomas from Surry, ME signed this petition on Apr 25, 2016. This does not seem my "America" anymore. What on earth is going on. More shocking every day. Please, correct these horrific dishonest happenings.
442. Dolores Frank from Pueblo, CO signed this petition on Apr 25, 2016. I am outraged by the growing voter fraud and manipulations of our
electoral process, which has turned into an international disgrace comparable to Third World nations needing UN observers. Correcting the egregious disenfranchisements of hundreds of thousands of voters in the New York Primary can only be achieved by conducting a new one, ordered by a Federal Court.
435. Florence Splitt from Brooklyn, NY signed this petition on Apr 25, 2016.
Voters purged without being notified, having their parties switched without being notified, polls not being open long enough for people to reasonably be able to vote, people showing up and polls staying closed hours after they were supposed to open. Pure voter suppression went on.
419. Mike Lenowsky from Brooklyn, NY signed this petition on Apr 25, 2016. I both want this to happen but also wonder if its actually doable. Will NY voters show up again? I'm signing because I do believe Bernie got hosed. Meaning the millions of independent voters who were not allowed to vote on the democrat line were taken away from what would have been a total Bernie win! That's a huge issue that should be addressed along with the rest of this petition.
407. millan from Manhattan, NY signed this petition on Apr 25, 2016. Yes, I personally experienced voter suppression in Manhattan.
406. Diana ONEILL from LONG BEACH, NY signed this petition on Apr 25, 2016.
NY voter rights were disgracefully abused on 4-19-16. I wrote to the local (Nassau Co) board regarding the people at my local voting station, who were not on the rolls, or, listed as other than Democrats. There were no affidavit voting forms available, and as the elections monitor said they'd been waiting hours for them that she was "not holding her breath". I also noted that the disenfranchised voters were younger voters who wanted to vote for Sanders. This and the "inadvertant" DNC opening of all voting demographics to BOTH candidates early in the electoral season, alludes to DNC/HRC election fraud. This was not unexpected in NY, after AZ; I received advice to go on my election board site and bring proof of registration with me. I became aware of this nationwide fraud when Bill Clinton went into voting sites all across MA, with the mayor of Boston (who had openly endorsed HR), and held up voting by anyone, while he shut down the streets, and used a megaphone right outside the voting station. THIS IS ALL ON VIDEO AND REPORTED BY AT LEAST 4 BOSTON AREA NEWSPAPERS. This election is criminal. We demand a new vote in NYS.
382. Lisa Carrabis from Blue Point, NY signed this petition on Apr 25, 2016.
Even those of us who were allowed to vote were denied a legitimate outcome because of the blatant election fraud that occurred before and during the April 21st primary
355. Margaret from Merrick, NY signed this petition on Apr 25, 2016. Everyone regardless of what party they are in should be able to vote in a primary. Very disrespectful that they can not. They have no voting rights. Shameful
336. Karen Special from Annandale, VA signed this petition on Apr 25, 2016.
As a proud former NYer, I find it outrageous that so many voters were disenfranchised in the primary elections. This needs correcting. NOW.
335. Dan Gorbunow from Minneapolis, MN signed this petition on Apr 25, 2016.
334. Brittney Bass from Bellmore, NY signed this petition on Apr 25, 2016. It is a part of our civil rights to vote, and for many, this right was taken away from them during the NY 2016 Primary. I believe it is unjust and there needs to be actions taken to make up for this
330. Aileen Kane from Yakima, WA signed this petition on Apr 25, 2016. It is time we as a society stopped rewarding incompetence and cheating. An election system which lacks integrity is a danger to social order. When the legitimacy of elections is questionable in nation after nation this is soon followed by serious civil unrest, even war. The whole point of having a democracy or a republic and having laws is to have free and peaceful choice as to who decides and governs. We as a society simply cannot have this kind of fiasco in our elections,
327. Arthur Coates from Guilford, VT signed this petition on Apr 25, 2016. Criminal charges for tampering should also be brought forth.
296. Karen Atkinson from Bolivia, NC signed this petition on Apr 25, 2016. Hold a new primary! Enough with the illegal activtives promoted by candidtaes! And hold those who are blocking voteing accounatable..now..not 10 years crom now!
274. Janet Littlefair from Welshpool, United Kingdom signed this petition on Apr 25, 2016.
If America can't show to themselves and the world that voting
irregularities can't be sorted out - then it should not be considered a Democracy anymore.
236. Sandra St. Mire from Martville, NY signed this petition on Apr 25, 2016.
How important is voting to you? To me it's important, it's our freedom and right to vote and that's why I served my country in the U.S. Army. The third-world countries are watching us.
232. Holly Douton from Silver Springs, NV signed this petition on Apr 25, 2016.
We should make it easier for everyone's voice to be heard rather than making it easier for the unscrupulous to manipulate, intimidate and disenfranchise citizens. Those who commit frauld must be held accountable.
223. Leesha Fagan from Grand Rapids, MI signed this petition on Apr 25, 2016.
A thorough investigation MUST be conducted in the fiasco that was New York's primary. Why did ever county with over 100,000 registered Democrat voters go to Clinton??? Why did so many people get disenfranchised?
214. Nestor Rodriguez from Yonkers, NY signed this petition on Apr 25, 2016.
My friends and students were disenfranchised, this should not happen in NY in 2016!
192. Mona Klarman from Mahomet, IL signed this petition on Apr 25, 2016. I am sick and tired of the corruption in every state with Hillary and the DNC.
189. Thomas Blecher from Ithaca, NY signed this petition on Apr 25, 2016. The Carter Center should be monitoring our elections. We've become a banana republic
151. Cheryl Sikma from Maricopa, AZ signed this petition on Apr 25, 2016. Please use paper ballots. No machines.
133. Danny Yip from San Francisco, CA signed this petition on Apr 25, 2016.
Please tell Hillary to release the transcript
124. Marc Schauber from Yonkers, NY signed this petition on Apr 25, 2016. This time, the balllots should be rewritten without misleading
instructions which had the effect of a Sanders supporter unintentionally voting for A HRC delegate
112. Elizabeth Humphrey from Northampton, MA signed this petition on Apr 25, 2016.
I believe our Democracy no longer exists. This election is just the most recent obvious examples of it's non-existence. This petition is probably pointless since The government of the USA has deteriorated into a corrupt money & war worshipping farce of a Democracy...
89. SuZen from NY, NY signed this petition on Apr 25, 2016.
Besides 126,000 people getting knock off the elections - the primaries should be for all voters not just Democrats. Also to change affilliation one needed to do this by Oct 9, 2015 before the first debate. This seems unconstitutional and we should have a re-vote in NY state!!!
67. Barbara Maltese from Hondo, TX signed this petition on Apr 25, 2016. Even though Mr. Schneiderman is on Hillary Clinton's "leadership council", we hope he does the right thing to serve the people of NY and request a Federal Court Order...or recuse himself from one position or the other.
49. Daniel J. McNamara from Mamaroneck, NY signed this petition on Apr 24, 2016.
The voter irregularities on April 19, 2016 are an insult to democracy. Two of my own 12th grade students, who were legally registered Democrats were turned away in New Rochelle because their polling stations did not have their names on the registered voter lists. What happened in Brooklyn was criminal negligence at best.
32. Caroline French from Dover, NH signed this petition on Apr 24, 2016. Needs an outside appraisal and cannot have the person in charge of it be a Hillary delegate.
21. Jo Buechler from Tekamah, NE signed this petition on Apr 24, 2016. This whole election has made America look pathetic. The "power country" that preaches democracy around the world; cannot hold an election that is fair at home. This has been an ugly show for the world. Get it
together---do something right!
15. Lois McCarthy from Chestertown, MD signed this petition on Apr 24, 2016.
Gee, I wonder why Bernie Sanders didn't win Brooklyn, his home
neighborhood, where he attracted 10s of thousands of cheering supporters at rallies just days before. Oh yeah, 126,000 voters were strategically deleted from voting rolls right before the election, that's why!
Unbelievable in your face fraud in NYC!
14. Michelle Mark from Constantia, NY signed this petition on Apr 24, 2016.
No matter what else is done a full hand count of all paper ballots will be the only way I will accept reported results so far afield from the exit polls. We must have a full hand count of paper ballots!
3. Ricardo Ramirez from Oxnard, CA signed this petition on Apr 24, 2016. As a 20 year vet I did not serve and uphold the constitution to see it usurped by Election Fraud as we see happening in primary after primary! We the people demand open and fair election processes to keep our democracy true to the people!