Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on LinkedIn Share on Reddit Tell A Friend Printer Friendly Page Save As Favorite View Favorites
General News

Brett Kavanaugh's Birth Chart Says It All

By   Follow Me on Twitter     Message Cathy Lynn Pagano       (Page 1 of 2 pages)     Permalink    (# of views)   14 comments

Related Topic(s): ; ; ; ; ; , Add Tags
Add to My Group(s)

Funny 1

opednews.com Headlined to H4 9/28/18

[This is not a full astrological reading. Just a quick take on Brett Kavanaugh's birthchart. I'm sharing it because Rob Kall asked me to!]

Brett Kavanaugh's Solar Birth chart
(Image by Cathy Pagano)
  Permission   Details   DMCA

I love how Astrology works so well at describing our life energies and our experiences. It's up to us to choose how we deal with these experiences. Our chart helps us to meditate on Fate and Free Will! But it also describes our character and when our 'issues' come up.

Where the planets are now effect our natal planets (transits) and Brett Kavanaugh's birth chart shows a few telling transits. We don't have his birth time so the Moon's degree will be different as well as his ascendant from the chart below, which is a solar chart.

The Moon symbolizes our unconscious character and behavior patterns. BK's tears come from having a Cancer Moon, which can be very emotional when under attack and can turn nasty -- watch out for those claws. Caroline Casey once relayed this quote: A Cancer is just a Scorpio in a housecoat! Cancers can be very nasty when they defend their territory. They can get very aggressive and angry. And with Saturn in the opposite sign of Capricorn, it's a very limiting and frustrating time for him emotionally. He's been prepped for this job for years, and now it might all be slipping away.

There's also transiting Jupiter in Scorpio on his Scorpio Neptune square to his Aquarian Sun. Neptune can be deceptive and challenging his Sun can suggest a secret addiction. The emotional truth of Scorpio confronts his idealistic Aquarian Sun. His own shiny image of himself is being held up as a shadow mirror to him. Sometimes the Shadow hurts.

He went to a Catholic boys high school. An exclusive school. Of course they got sh**faced. Of course he did naughty things. His best friend was an alcoholic -- why would Judge be his best friend if he was such a saint? Teenage boys would not hang out together if one is a lush and the other is a 'virgin' drinker. Please. Use some common sense. They both drank to extremes - as most of the Catholic school people I know did. (I grew up Catholic).

His Mars retrograde in Virgo is that Catholic virgin/whore split going on in him. Saying I'm a "good boy" doesn't cut it. His ego consciousness can't 'see' this split in himself. Do you really think his calendar was going to say -- I drank myself unconscious today? We are known by the people we hang out with -- and when he was younger, he hung out with drunks and misogynists (DKE -- his frat house).

And he's having a Neptune transit to his Pluto/Uranus conjunction in Virgo. "Neptune Opposite Natal Pluto: a great transformation in your personal life that takes the form of disappearances of people, circumstances or possessions that you may have become to accustomed to. It could also involve hidden or secret aspects to your life or circumstances to become revealed." (https://astromatrix.org/)

Also with Neptune in Pisces on his Chiron opposite Pluto (rape, sex, abuse of power), his inner wounds are being exposed. Maybe his soul chose to take on this 'fall' for the white male power-structure.

Let's hope that this upcoming Venus retrograde in Scorpio will continue to bring out the darkness of patriarchy -- so it can be healed. It's a fitting bookend to last October's revelations about Harvey Weinstein when Jupiter first entered Scorpio.

Karma strikes us at the most appropriate moments, doesn't it?

Next Page  1  |  2

Funny 1

Cathy Pagano is the author of a new book, "Wisdom's Daughters: How Women Can Change the World". Cathy trained at the C. G. Jung Institut-Zurich in dream interpretation, then got her M.A. in Counseling Psychology in Feminine Spirituality, and (more...)

Share on Google Plus Submit to Twitter Add this Page to Facebook! Share on LinkedIn Pin It! Add this Page to Fark! Submit to Reddit Submit to Stumble Upon Share Author on Social Media   Go To Commenting

Aquarius Full Moon Lunar Eclipse, August 5-6, 2009

The Cosmic Story: Sagittarius Lunar Eclipse, May 24-25, 2013

The Cosmic Story: Aries/Libra Full Moon Eclipse, October 18, 2013

Sagittarius Full Moon Lunar Eclipse, June 15, 2011

The Cosmic Story: Gemini Full Moon, December 17, 2013

The Cosmic Story: Libra Lunar Eclipse 2014

Comments

Meryl Ann Butler

Become a Fan Follow Me on Twitter
(Member since Jun 5, 2006), 86 fans, 529 articles, 1721 quicklinks, 5414 comments, 7 diaries

Good one, thank you!

How about an event chart for both Kavanaugh and Ford on the day identified by the WaPo that the attempted rape happened? That date, determined from a triangulation of information in Kavanaugh's calendar, Judge's book, "Wasted", and Blasey-Ford's testimony, puts the date at Thursday, July 1, 1982. The article is here.

Submitted on Friday, Sep 28, 2018 at 9:27:40 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (3+)

Janet Supriano

(Member since Oct 7, 2013), 11 fans, 1295 comments

Reply to Meryl Ann Butler:   New Content

While I'd love to see the comparison chart (Kavanaugh/Blasey) for that date, it could be risky to publish something like that. Esp. written by someone as knowledgeable in the art as Cathy.

We are looking at energy tendencies, and it could be too easy to forget the Free Will part of the equation, for all of us. We don't want an assumed verdict, either way, based on astrology.

Submitted on Saturday, Sep 29, 2018 at 12:32:16 AM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (1+)

Meryl Ann Butler

Become a Fan Follow Me on Twitter

Reply to Janet Supriano:   New Content

You're right of course about free will, Janet. But I am quite sure that Blasey-Ford's chart would likely show a major power conflict on the day of the attempted rape...and that would be a way of confirming the exact date (not for a court of law, of course, but there are other advantages for pinning down a date.)

Yes, there's always free will, but there is always the way the scene is set, also. For instance, a simple example is that it might be raining outside, but we have free will about whether to bring an umbrella or not.

Generally the environmental/planetary set-up for a life shattering event shows up in an event chart as a tendency or direction. The chart wouldn't show whether the rape was accomplished or not, just that the set up for the scene was there. And in fact, Blasey did get away...there's some of the free will.

I suspect Kavanaugh's chart would not show that anything particularly devastating happened to him on the date of the attempted rape because for him, it was more like a typical drunken evening. However, I bet his chart would indicate that something happened that night that didn't seem to be of import at the moment, but would come around to bite him in the butt at a later date. This is a life-shattering event for him now, perhaps as life-shattering as the alleged attempted rape was for Blasey-Ford, 36 years ago. Planets have cycles, I remember that Saturn and Neptune have some kind of 36 year cycle, so it would be interesting to see if that cycle has a relationship here.

When I first was studying astrology and event charts, I printed a chart for an important day in my husband's life, and showed it to an astrologer (it may have been Noel Tyl, I was taking lots of different astrology workshops with wellknown astrologers at the time) to ask if he could guess the event by looking at the chart. I told the astrologer nothing else. After a few moments of study, the astrologer caught his breath, and got a shocked look on his face...he said it looked like the person had been in a very, very bad car accident. He didn't say fatal, but he was being gentle, he saw fatality in the chart. Well, he was wrong. It wasn't a car accident. It was a plane crash. But close enough.

Submitted on Saturday, Sep 29, 2018 at 4:00:52 AM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (1+)

Cathy Lynn Pagano

(Member since Apr 11, 2006), 152 fans, 279 articles, 292 comments, 6 diaries

Well as you already probably researched, the Scorpio Moon was on his Neptune that day (which is being resonated now by Jupiter i Scorpio with a trine from Neptune in Pisces --addiction/ drinking) and there was a Mars/Saturn conjunction squaring his Cancer Moon -- perhaps proving himself -- I have authority, especially with his Cancer Moon -- I wonder if he had some authority issue around that time.

Once again with no time available, we have to estimate things. Also We don't have Dr Ford's birth information.

Submitted on Saturday, Sep 29, 2018 at 4:15:10 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (1+)

Cathy Lynn Pagano

(Member since Apr 11, 2006), 152 fans, 279 articles, 292 comments, 6 diaries

36 years is a Jupiter cycle of 12 years x 3. 3 is the Goddess' number -- things happen with threes.

Submitted on Saturday, Sep 29, 2018 at 4:16:52 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (1+)

Daniel Geery

(Member since Jul 9, 2009), 72 fans, 223 articles, 3386 quicklinks, 14937 comments, 180 diaries

Extraordinarily discouraging. Astrology has been so seriously debunked that I am discouraged by seeing this on OEN, particularly with Rob encouraging it for number of views.

While at the same time he dismisses David Irving, 100% based on evidence he won't even examine.

I think I'm outta here, since I believe in logic, observations, and speaking truth. I appreciated OEN for many reasons, but this is truly over the top.

Goodbye, OEN.

Submitted on Saturday, Sep 29, 2018 at 8:08:40 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (2+)

Daniel Geery

Reply to Daniel Geery:   New Content

I wrote the above comment yesterday, I was exhausted and probably should not have been in front of a keyboard.

I have elsewhere noted that I have absolutely nothing against Cathy, and from what I've read of her think she is a good person working toward good ends. Major pluses there, indeed.

I have several good friends who follow astrology religiously; that is their choice and I am not here to judge them.

Aside from a background in science, aka the best logic we humans are capable of, what set me off was having recently read Rob's call for improving OEN, where many responders came up with excellent ideas. Objectivity and solid references were repeatedly advocated.

I have no intention or desire to go on a rant about astrology, only to say that I have avidly read much on it over the past fifty years. I've more than once been astounded how certain passages DID seem to apply directly to me, a Leo. However, the more serious studies I've read, have done a meticulous job, truly objective and well articulated, debunking the basis for what I will call "this ancient art."

I've looked for but can't find the stellar piece written by the late Stephen Jay Gould (I have it in one of his many books, but it doesn't appear to be online), a true giant in the world of science, who so clearly showed that statements can be written in such a way as to apply to pretty much anyone. I long ago posted an article here, with permission from The Humanist, that somehow disappeared. Written by a medical doctor who took a keen interest in the subject, she was one of a great many folks who have dissected this topic incisively and I thought most conclusively. One of my favorite writers and editors here, a neurologist, told me he had to leave because he couldn't condone a site that advocated astrology. Neil degrasse Tyson is another who spoken clearly and articulately on this. Here's a video from Carl Sagan on the topic click here

Given the above--which I intend to be my final say on this topic--it is the discrepancy and apparent hypocrisy that set me off. It is difficult to have one's cake and eat it too.

Lastly, on a lighter note, I am reminded of when I was about 22, sailing a Hobie 16 on the Great South Bay of Long Island. I had two young ladies aboard and we headed out the inlet. The ocean was particularly rough with large swells from a hurricane further south, and we were cruising along at about 25 mph. To my horror, one of the young woman fell off and in short order was a tiny dot behind us--this boat is particularly difficult to come about in these conditions. We somehow did, and sailed as close as I dared to the girl. She was obviously having trouble keeping her head above water, even with a life vest. I instructed her friend to try hard to grab tightly onto her; she did her best, but was unable to get our friend on-board. This time we actually lost sight of struggling girl, and when I came about I made my best effort to follow our thin wake.

Fortunately, we passed by again; I dropped the tiller and grabbed her sweatshirt with both hands and adrenaline filled body, and pulled hard as I could, fortunately getting her, coughing and sputtering, back on-board. We promptly headed in, and as the shock of the situation wore off, I realized the true gravity of it, and was mighty thankful the day ended well.

Next day, the two ladies came by my apartment to "debrief," and had a newspaper clipping with them. It was the previous day's horrorscope from the local newspaper, of the lady who almost drowned: "Do not go overboard in anything you do!"

Submitted on Sunday, Sep 30, 2018 at 6:03:52 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (0+)

Bill Johnson

(Member since Aug 18, 2011), 13 fans, 1 quicklinks, 6434 comments, 6 diaries

Reply to Daniel Geery:   New Content

Totally agree Daniel. Maybe they'll bring back ET too!

Submitted on Sunday, Sep 30, 2018 at 7:23:13 PM

Recommend  (1+)

dan kelley

(Member since Feb 4, 2010), 4 comments

It is disappointing to hear critics "debunk" excellent, well founded astrology. Certainly mountains of junk are generated daily, but within them are diamonds for those who know what to seek. Anyone trying to "prove" astrology is invalid must, in the spirit of empirical honesty and thoroughness, study "The Astrology File" by Gunter Sachs. The fact that there are many who simply do not comprehend astrology is no more of a problem than the fact that I do not comprehend football; neither is therefore hokum.

Submitted on Saturday, Sep 29, 2018 at 11:01:28 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (1+)

Meryl Ann Butler

Become a Fan Follow Me on Twitter

Reply to dan kelley:   New Content

I agree. Someone tried to share some "nonsense" about astrology with my friend, a scientist, researcher and mathematician at NASA here in Hampton Roads, and she wasn't having any of it...But being a scientist, she decided it was only fair to use the scientific method to disprove astrology, which she figured would be fairly easy to do, and would prevent her acquaintance from ever bothering her with that nonsense again. My gal friend did a huge amount of research, and was unable to disprove the science of astrology...in fact, as a result of her research, she has been an astrologer, herself, for the past 30 years! ;-)

And I also don't care anything for football, LOL. So I just leave it alone, I'm not going to get into an argument with a football fan about why he shouldn't like it just because I don't... ;-)

Submitted on Saturday, Sep 29, 2018 at 11:28:07 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (1+)

Devil's Advocate

(Member since Nov 9, 2014), 7 fans, 1599 comments

Reply to dan kelley:   New Content

Astrology, and football, are each a form of hokum. No need to debunk either. They're simply forms of entertainment.

Submitted on Sunday, Sep 30, 2018 at 7:49:23 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (3+)

Bill Johnson

(Member since Aug 18, 2011), 13 fans, 1 quicklinks, 6434 comments, 6 diaries

More useless nonsense. Astrology is not valid and means nothing. Might as well whip out a crystal ball or read some tea leaves. No legitimacy to this contrived nonsense that is open to endless meaningless interpretations. OEN dropped tin foil hat UFO garbage and this stuff should be run out too. No value here. No substance. Just opinion hooie.

Submitted on Sunday, Sep 30, 2018 at 7:21:19 PM

Recommend  (1+)

Bridgette R

(Member since Oct 5, 2018), 1 comments

Thank you for this article. Looking at the chart of Venus Retrograde at 15:04:20 ET, I find it interesting that Kav's Nessus is EXACTLY 36 degrees(half a quintile) from transiting Hades. Does anyone know how we'd possibly interpret that? I also noticed that during Ford's testimony, Mercury & Ceres made an exact minute conjunction in Libra. I love it when things make such simple sense like that one. But this Nessus/Hades thing has got me stumped...

Submitted on Saturday, Oct 6, 2018 at 12:24:28 AM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (0+)

Meryl Ann Butler

Become a Fan Follow Me on Twitter

Reply to Bridgette R:   New Content

Wow good catch, Bridgette! I had been unfamiliar with Nesssus,just looked it up, seems right on target..and an aspect with Hades certainlyseems appropriate here! Thanks for your comment...

Submitted on Saturday, Oct 6, 2018 at 3:04:36 AM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (0+)

Want to post your own comment on this Article? Post Comment