This Joe Biden clip confirms the former vice President has Dementia This Joe Biden clip confirms the former vice President has Dementia ??Subscribe here to be a LEGEND bit.ly/2ZSaNiY Join the Team: ...
(Image by YouTube, Channel: The BlakSeal) Details DMCA
President Trump has decided to build his campaign on the accusation that Joe Biden is suffering a mental decline that makes him unfit for the presidency. Unlike many of the claims Trump makes, this one is not completely without evidence. So we all have to decide what we think of it and how it should factor into the election.
The first thing to understand is that this isn't a matter of a joke or jab here or there. Trump and his allies are mounting a comprehensive and coordinated effort to paint Biden as senile. A sampling of recent examples:
- Trump has begun attacking Biden's mental fitness at every opportunity. "They're going to put him into a home, and other people are going to be running the country," he said at a recent rally. "Sleepy Joe doesn't know where he is, or what he's doing. Honestly, I don't think he even knows what office he's running for!" he said on Twitter.
- On Tuesday night, Sean Hannity ranted for almost 10 minutes about Biden's mental state. This has been a regular topic of discussion for Hannity; he recently said Biden "seems to be in a rapid state of decline and not up to the rigors needed, even on a campaign."
- Tucker Carlson says Biden has "clearly lost it" and has a "fading intellect."
- Fox personality Brit Hume said Tuesday that Biden, "like so many people his age, is losing his memory and is getting senile."
- Rudy Giuliani said Biden is showing "obvious signs of dementia."
- 'This isn't going away': Jill Stein warns Biden's 'biggest risk is his obvious cognitive decline' Former Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein said that Democrats are in for an "agonizing 8 months" if they nominate former Vice President Joe Biden as their candidate for the White House.
- "Biden's team won't let him do interviews. He made 2 short teleprompter speeches in Missouri this weekend & both generated massive gaffes that went viral," Stein, Harvard Medical School graduate, tweeted. "You can't beat Trump by trying to hide to avoid the issue of
#BidensCognitiveDecline. How is this not a massive red flag?"
To be clear, I'm not saying that discussion of Biden's mental acuity should be off-limits (and we shouldn't forget that some on the left, including advocates for Bernie Sanders, have aggressively promoted the idea that Biden is experiencing cognitive decline). While Biden has always had a propensity for rambling stories and cringe-worthy statements, in this campaign they have become more frequent. It's undeniable. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Washington Post Opinion, 3/12/20: Marc A. Thiessen
Sanders took a subtle dig at Biden during the town hall, pointing out that while he speaks for 45 minutes to an hour at his campaign events, Biden recently spoke for seven minutes. The two men will have their first mano-a-mano debate on Sunday. How will Biden perform over the course of a two-hour discussion? Perhaps he will put concerns about his mental fitness to rest. This much is certain: Democrats are about to pick a man they hope will be the first octogenarian president in American history. It is fair to ask whether voters are choosing a candidate who's not up to the job.
"Biden's lies & record are bad enough, but the biggest risk is his obvious cognitive decline. He said he's running for Senate, confused wife & sister, forgot Obama's name etc. This isn't going away. If Dems close their eyes & keep pushing Joe, it'll be an agonizing 8 months ahead."
Be prepared for a never ending onslaught from Trump, brought to you by your ever-prepared-to-smear Bernie DNC! For example from Yahoo News:Thursday marked Trump's first public event since Biden's surprisingly strong performance on Super Tuesday, when he won 10 out of 14 states available to propel him into the lead in the Democratic primary. Trump said he had been "all set" to face Biden's rival Bernie Sanders, whom he called a "communist", until the recent vote. "Then we have this crazy thing that happened on Tuesday, which [Biden] thought was Thursday, but he also said 150 million people were killed with guns and that he was running for the United States Senate. There's something going on there," Trump said.
Biden - who
Please also see this excellent article which had to start at Reader Supported News and is then now on OpEdNews, 4 days ago, by Marc Ash, Founder and former editor of Truthdig:The Political Assassination of Bernie Sanders
from Stephen Fox:
This will inevitably get worse and worse, but the last you will hear speak up about this is the DNC, who will try to find ways to hide their ignorance, their perfidy and their marching orders from the billionaires and from Wall Street.
They have continuously colluded to sweep all of this under the rug, and when Biden has to step down (before the primaries conclude, I would bet), they are all going to look like idiots: Senator Kamala Harris, "The King Maker," Representative James Clyburn, Michael Bloomberg, Beto O'Rourke, Senator Amy Klobuchar, Mayor Pete Buttigieg, some Governors and some Senators, and all of the other folks lined up for Joe, whose only defense will be that they were "misled," that they "just didn't know."
This is all going to culminate to an irreparable loss of face for the DNC and the power elite who have gone all out to besmirch and smear Bernie Sanders, a loss of confidence on our collective judgement as a nation, and a severe stain on the perception of the United States in the rest of the world.
It is nauseating.
I hope he hangs in there; maybe they will end up ASKING him to be the nominee. What do YOU think?
How does all of this look to the rest of the world? This just in from the Japan Times by Ted Rall:
Biden obviously has dementia and should withdraw from the race
But it's not too late for the Democrats. Biden doesn't have to be the nominee. He can and should withdraw. [Frederick Theodore Rall III (born August 26, 1963) is an American columnist, "syndicated" editorial cartoonist, and author. His political cartoons often appear in a multi-panel comic-strip format and frequently blend comic-strip and editorial-cartoon conventions.]
But it's not too late for the Democrats. Biden doesn't have to be the nominee. He can and should withdraw.
[Frederick Theodore Rall III (born August 26, 1963) is an American columnist, "syndicated" editorial cartoonist, and author. His political cartoons often appear in a multi-panel comic-strip format and frequently blend comic-strip and editorial-cartoon conventions.]
(Article changed on March 13, 2020 at 00:18)
(Article changed on March 13, 2020 at 01:04)