Any DNC server leak in 2016 could have been a patriotic act to counter Ukrainian Intel operators access inside the DNC and US Government servers at the State Department.
The big take away from the part 1 article is Ukrainian Intelligence was hired as opposition research by Alexandra Chalupa and they hacked the DNC. And they hacked the RNC. They were probably given the passwords to US Dept of State Top Secret information just as a matter of course to do their jobs. Clinton kept six State Department password slots from2013 to 2016 for her researchers. Ukrainian Intel hackers included Russian traitors Shaltai Boltai. And they hacked.
If Chalupa didn't give the hackers access, getting it was as simple as doing your job using someone else's login. This means someone with the password physically typed it in and the hacker/ researcher took over.
The Ukrainian Intelligence workers still work with Irena Chalupa at the Atlantic Council's DFRLab, StopFake, Propornot, Disinfo Portal, and Bellingcat. The hackers worked directly with Andrea Chalupa through of her connection at EuromaidanPR, and InformNapalm. The same hackers worked with Dimitry Alperovich through the Atlantic Council's DFRLab and Irena Chalupa. They were hunting for hackers they nicknamed Fancy Bear. The hackers were communicating with Dimitry Alperovich and Crowdstrike through Twitter and are part of the same social network.
When I asked them recently about this, Propornot personnel doesn't take offense at Alexandra Chalupa hiring the Ukrainian hackers because they have the same goal as the hackers which is to destroy Russia. While admitting Ukrainian Intel hackers were hired by Chalupa, they fail to see anything wrong with it. It is somehow "patriotic," well maybe, if you're Ukrainian that is.
Let's review what Hillary Clinton keeping State Department password access for Team Clinton researchers from 2013-2016 led to:
- Team Clinton included Ukrainian Diaspora nationalists Alexandra Chalupa, Adam Parkhomenko, Irena Chalupa from the Atlantic Council.
- Wasn't it Ukrainian Diaspora OUNb nationalist Adam Parkhomenko that labeled Bernie Sanders Putin's guy? Feeling the Bern yet?
- Team Clinton included Ukrainian Spy and Intel handler Kristina Dobrovolska, Ukrainian OSINT InformNapalm members, Ukraine's hackers CyberHunta, Ukraine Cyber Alliance, and until Oct. 2016 Russian hackers Shaltai Boltai aka Humpty Dumpty aka Anonymous International who is accused of hacking the DNC in 2016 while they worked for Team Clinton.
- You read it right. Until Oct 2016 "the Russian" hackers worked for Alexandra Chalupa and the Atlantic Council. They worked for Ukraine, but Russians have to fit in somewhere.
- Getting passwords to US secret servers was as easy as looking over someone's shoulder which is a technique called social engineering OR
- Simply asking for access to do the job as an opposition researcher in the 2016 election
- Members of Team Clinton research staff were working directly with the DNC hackers on opposition research they later complained about.
- This gave Team Clinton researchers password-based access to State Department servers. This access was most likely granted for Ukraine's hackers- CyberHunta, Ukraine Cyber Alliance, and until Oct. 2016 Russian hackers Shaltai Boltai aka Humpty Dumpty aka Anonymous International who is accused of hacking the DNC in 2016 while they worked for Team Clinton. Note that some of the hacker groups are affiliated with Ukrainian nationalist Dimitry Yarosh who was the leader of Pravy Sektor during the 2014 coup. He also claims to be the heir of Stepan Bandera's nationalist legacy. Bandera's OUNb systematically murdered more than 3 million people in WWII.
(Note: You can view every article as one long page if you sign up as an Advocate Member, or higher).