Scream if We Must, But VOTE
(Image by Akemi Ohira) Details DMCA
- Record breaking West Coast Wild Fires
- Ascension into the sacred assumption of NAPO's Together we are Better, Qualified Immunity
- To Protect and Serve Roman Catholic Seminary semen projectiles onto children
Notwithstanding, Vengeance is Mine Sayeth the Lord
- Mitch McConnell's there will be, an orderly transfer of power in January doesn't assuage his agony over 1987 Democratic Robert Bork rejection, but rather lists supreme property Republicans must sell USA
- AG Bill Barr's quietly legitimizes federal agents invasion of our American Homeland: New York, Portland, Chicago Albuquerque
- Trump rages against Col. Alexander Vindman, European Union Ambassador Gordon Sondland and Michael Cohen
In defiance of the distraught, devastated and disenfranchised
- Massive presidential dereliction of duty is permitted: Over Seven Million Coronavirus Cases and over 200,000 deaths
- Governors are manipulated into reopening schools during a pandemic ignoring scientific predictions
- Peaceful assembly and peaceful transfer of power are threatened
Unlike our 45th's playing it down approach to American healthcare and resulting cost in both human life and livelihood - especially to heroic frontline First Responders in hospitals, small businesses and family home schooling - Donald Trump proves, with current Supreme Court nomination, he can move decisively, even expeditiously, when it's in his own best interests and doesn't include, shaking hands with disgusting people.
Put simply, Donald Trump's Administration and family enterprises, are the natural, unmistakable and self-fulfilling, End Times scenario, dangling us at the end of the hangman's rope of succession. From slavery's caste system, to neo-Nazi Dulles Brothers foreshadowing, Too Big to Fail, Corporatism's forever oil wars' manipulating the Herd Mentality gnawing still on the belief that the color of one's skin determines one's entitlements, and pecker order.
Sadly, it only takes a few moneyed pawn makers to bring down a Democratic Republic, unless we"
- Vote early, in such numbers, we prove to the world, America does not get rid of Ballots.
- Proclaim, this far but no farther to Republicans under the tutelage of RNC Chair Ronna Romney McDaniel's plans, aided and abetted by Comrade Putin, to continue the supreme work of Karl Rove's devilish advocacy in Citizens United, to create a political alternative to one person, one vote - not on behalf of the American people and survival of our Constitutional Law of the Land, but to circumvent the vote count in battleground states with court room jesters maneuvering for time between 11/312/14/20.
- Stop focusing on Trump lies only. Although always testing, and rehearsing, how close he can push us to the precipice, Trump has told us his truth, many, many times: Article II lets me do anything I want; Our election is a Democratic Hoax
Now is the time to resurrect, Ask what you can do for your country, by rejuvenating our respect and reverence for each other, perhaps especially our teachers, medical personnel, scientists and farmers.
Remember not all teachers are found in classrooms, confined within Covid-19 infested school buildings, and the farmers we seek, are not found on the factory farms of Corporatism, but family farms and farmers who have always known, as goes the soil, goes diet, nutrition, humanity and by extension: all life on earth.
Since President Roosevelt's 1945 death freed the greed of household corporate names to launch their takeover of America, We the People have been sliding into the role of mindless, aimless spoon-fed misinformation, and now social media addiction. So, snap out of it!
Yes, some Trump voters thrive on reviving Jim Crow, second class citizenship for women and servitude for all non-white people. However, the far more dangerous Trump enablers, care less about who votes for or against Trump, than they do for controlling their investment in a presidential puppet.
All who desire the survival of our Constitution, the resurrection of, Lincoln's American Dream of a Democratic Republic of all the people, by all the people and for all the people and the rejuvenation of our exceptional experiment in one person, one vote - need to act like it until the very end of our journey, by emulating Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, and show up.
Face it, a lot of us long for the simplicity of the unhurried and neighborly lifestyle of our grandparents if only we didn't need to give up gas guzzlers, one-nightstands and our cells to get it, but America's life's breath requires more than hugging the flag.
Beware, for all of the freedom of choice we've let slip away, there is more than enough dirty money to blind Conservatives in denial, to the inevitable loss of planet, because of our lack of stewardship and love thy neighbor as thyself.
If we do not elect Donald Trump from office, America may die in the arms of Corporate rape, still worse, our grandchildren will die from, Climate Change - unless.