Power of Story Send a Tweet

Share on Google Plus Share on Twitter 1 Share on Facebook 4 Share on LinkedIn Share on PInterest Share on Fark! Share on Reddit Share on StumbleUpon Tell A Friend 6 (11 Shares)

Printer Friendly Page Save As Favorite View Favorites (# of views)   20 comments

Aspartame Major Cause of Alzheimer's & Dementia - Hearsay: I Hear What You're Saying

By       Message Dr. Betty Martini       (Page 1 of 4 pages)     Permalink

Related Topic(s): ; ; ; ; ; ; , Add Tags  Add to My Group(s)

Must Read 5   Supported 4   Well Said 3

From flickr.com: Diet Coke {MID-200608}
Diet Coke
(Image by JeepersMedia)
  Permission   Details   DMCA
I've been taking the case histories from those who are sick and dying from aspartame for 28 years in January. Throughout the years, many informants have come forward.

ASPARTAME STUDY USING THE CONSUMER PUBLIC AS LAB RATS AND GUINEA PIGS

Aspartame was never proven safe yet achieved market status that resulted from the political chicanery of Don Rumsfeld, after the FDA tried first to have G. D. Searle indicted for fraud ( with later both US prosecutors going to work for the defense team). They then revoked Searle's petition for approval. Since the Board of Inquiry in making their decision to revoke the petition for approval said it could not be proven safe and caused brain tumors, the realm for further "study" then became the consumer public itself.

Searle hired Rumsfeld to get it marketed. They filed suit to prevent the revoked petition being signed into law. Then, because he was part of President Reagan transition team, Rumsfeld was able to orchestrate the ghastly scenario of what had to be done to FORCE approval.

After Reagan was elected, he had FDA Commissioner Jeri Goyan fired in the middle of the night, according to Goyan's wife. She said the call came in about 3:00 AM and sent me a letter with the details.

He knew it would take 30 days to get a new Commissioner installed, so Reagan wrote an executive order making the FDA powerless to sign the revoked petition into law. Then he appointed one of Rumsfeld's friends from the defense department to over-rule the Board of Inquiry, Dr. Arthur Hull Hayes. He did this by adding another person to the Board of Inquiry resulting in a tie which only he could break.

The Board of Inquiry had already convened and the decision had already been made but this is how underhanded industry makes their own laws, and the FDA is well known for serving above the law. This is how you change a decision after the decision has already been made.

This modus operandi of power is why the public is not protected. As an example, Dr. Woodrow Monte tried to have a hearing on aspartame. He lived in Arizona at the time. Flacks and lobbyists came there to stop the hearing but finally he persevered and got his hearing. Industry used the same underhanded way to stop it. A bill had already been passed on toxic waste. They removed the guts and wrote in how to deregulate artificial sweeteners. The hearing was squelched. Nobody voted to have this done, the bill had already been passed for another subject.

So back to Rumsfeld, he was then in control. By law, the executive orders of a President
must always be on the record, but immediately in this case, the executive order was expunged or "scrubbed" from existence. It is mentioned in Dr. Goyan's wife's letter. When Arthur Hull Hayes left FDA, he went to work for the PR agency of the manufacturer, Burson Marsteller, at $1000.00 a day on a ten year contract. What a reward for getting a poison approved! One article said he only spent about 15 days with this company. Rumsfeld got his reward when the company was sold to Monsanto. He got $12 million.

SYMPTOMS IN ORIGINAL STUDIES NOW THRUSTED ONTO THE CONSUMER PUBLIC:

Most informants have given me their name, like Norma Vera, who translated studies for G. D. Searle studies which took place in six different nations. She told me they used people from poor villages so they wouldn't be missed if they died, and they administered a lot of aspartame. She became aware that aspartame caused brain tumors and seizures, damaging the brain so much it was resembled turning them into mush. The pregnant woman hemorrhaged, lost her baby and disappeared.

She reported it hardened the synovial fluids. which accounted for the rapid spike in a brand new disease called fibromyalgia.

Then Big Pharma decided to accept it as a disease when they found out they could make more drugs and more money on this aspartame ailment. According to the University of Florida in a study, when aspartame was omitted no more fibromyalgia. The famed internist, Dr. H.J. Roberts called it a "junk bucket" disease. The pain is excruciating.

Dave Rietz, who set up DORway, went to 12 physicians and 11 simply called it joint pain and one called it fibromyalgia. No physician could help him. The pain was so severe that he built on a room for a Jacuzzi because he observed that the pain was less when he was in hot water. Reading the FDA list of 92 symptoms
[ http://www.wnho.net/fda_92_symptoms_on_aspartame.htm ], he saw joint pain and then subsequently abstained. Then the pain was dissipated. He said he set up DORway to discovery to give back to the Internet what the Internet gave back to him, namely his life. However, in the end he died of aspartame prostate cancer. DORway was hacked so now the entire contents are on my web site, www.mpwhi.com but it takes awhile to open because he has over 1000 pages.

So with the study continuing using the consumer public as guinea pigs, what happened next? The public began suffering from the same problems seen in the original studies. A 52 week oral toxicity study on 7 infant monkeys showed 5 had grand mal seizures and 1 died.

This became a pivotal study used in the approval process. Now the study continuing on the public showed victims suffering from seizures. After Dr. Richard Wurtman from MIT had collected 80 aspartame seizure cases, he stated they were enough to have aspartame removed from the market.

Next Page  1  |  2  |  3  |  4

Must Read 5   Supported 4   Well Said 3

Dr. Betty Martini for over 20 years is the founder of the worldwide volunteer force, Mission Possible World Health International, which is committed to removing aspartame from our food supply. She has an honorary Doctor of Humanities degree for (more...)

Share on Google Plus Submit to Twitter Add this Page to Facebook! Share on LinkedIn Pin It! Add this Page to Fark! Submit to Reddit Submit to Stumble Upon Share Author on Social Media   Go To Commenting

Hawaii Ban Aspartame Bill Ends in Political Paralysis

Egregious Outrage: FDA Fights Rescinding Aspartame Approval...the Neurotoxic Carcinogenic Artificial Sweetener

Catastrophe! More FDA Lies about Advantame/Aspartame as "Harmless"!

Hospital Form To Make Sure You Aren't Given Aspartame As A Patient - Print This Out, Please

More Carcinogenic Lies from the FDA about Aspartame as Neurotoxin, Carcinogen, and Cause of Birth Defects

Comments

Dr. Betty Martini

(Member since Nov 25, 2007), 7 articles, 29 comments

I'm happy to answer any questions that any of the readers might have. You will find more information and even government documents on www.mpwhi.com

Submitted on Tuesday, Nov 28, 2017 at 6:44:29 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (2+)

David Watts

(Member since Jan 31, 2008), 4 fans, 5 articles, 11 quicklinks, 669 comments, 24 diaries

Reply to Dr. Betty Martini:   New Content

A very well researched, written, thorough, and shall I say, scary, article.

Thank you for taking questions.

My questions:

1. I drank a lot of diet pepsi in the 70's, 80's, and 90's. I no longer drink it and do not think, but am not sure, I consume any other products with aspartame. Even though I no longer consume aspartame, am I still vulnerable to some or even most of the effects you have talked about?

2. Are any artificial sweeteners safe? I do drink diet tonic water (saccharin) and chew sugar free gum (sucralose.)

Thank you.

Submitted on Wednesday, Nov 29, 2017 at 9:52:52 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (0+)

Dr. Betty Martini

(Member since Nov 25, 2007), 7 articles, 29 comments

Reply to David Watts:   New Content

Dear David, The problem is aspartame is cumulative and causes chemical hypersensitization., As Dr. James Bowen wrote, if you go from aspartame to Splenda you will maintain the reactions of aspartame and pick up those from sucralose. Here is the Aspartame Resource Guide: http://www.mpwhi.com/aspartame_resource_guide.pdf It has an article on Splenda by Dr. Bowen to show you how dangerous it is, You'll see you're dealing with chlorine., Secondly, in this guide is an article by neurosurgeon Russell Blaylock, M.D. called "What To Do If You Have Used Aspartame". This will give you his excellent advice. Also in this paper is a safe sweetener discussed called "Just Like Sugar". Dr. Blaylock wanted it analyzed and its just organic food like organic chicory and orange peel., They have excellent hot chocolate I love because it has no chemicals just organic dark chocolate and organic pure vanilla bean, On their site, www.justlikesugarinc.com you can read the story about it.

Dr. Ralph Walton says there is no gum without aspartame, whether it says so or not. Go to my site, www.mpwhi.com and there is a button you can click with Dr. H. J. Roberts paper on it. It's one of the most dangerous products because it works like nitroglycerin under the tongue, goes through saliva straight to the brain. The "Just Like Sugar" company says they are going to make a safe gum, Until then you surely can have problems. Gum also usually has acesulfame potassium which caused cancer and leukemia in original studies. With all the different aspartame products its best to stay away from processed foods. Neotame is not labeled, On www.mpwhi.com you can subscribe to the Aspartame Information List and get my emails. If I can help you further let me know, Dr. M. Alemany did the Trocho study showing the formaldehyde converted from the free methyl alcohol embalms living tissue and damages DNA.

All my best,

Betty

www.mpwhi.com

Submitted on Wednesday, Nov 29, 2017 at 11:05:25 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (2+)

IndentIndentIndent

David Watts

Reply to Dr. Betty Martini:   New Content

Dr., You gave me a lot of information beyond what I asked for. But, thank you very much. I am glad to have it and will check out your links.

Without going back through your article, you mentioned a case or maybe several of people having problems because of aspartame. Then, after stopping aspartame, they got better quickly. You also say it is cumulative. Are you saying that even after quitting aspartame the aspartame remains in the body and is still capable of causing bad effects? Using me as an example of drinking diet pepsi for many years and now trying to eliminate aspartame altogether, has all the damage already been done or is it still hanging around in my body and still wreaking havoc?

Submitted on Thursday, Nov 30, 2017 at 10:11:57 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (0+)

IndentIndentIndentIndent

Dr. Betty Martini

(Member since Nov 25, 2007), 7 articles, 29 comments

Reply to David Watts:   New Content

Dear David,

Aspartame is cumulative. The Trocho Study shows the formaldehyde converted from the free methyl alcohol embalms living tissue and damages DNA. Most improve when they got off of it, however, and Dr. Blaylock wrote the detox program I mentioned. By following Dr. Blaylock's advice of what to use and what not to use many have gone on to live a normal life. It's the formaldehyde we don't know how to eliminate., Some people have gone too far, used it so long you can't reverse the blindness, for instance.

Dr. James Bowen told me "You must advise all victims that aspartame causes chemical hypersensitization and if they accidently get some after they have gotten off of it, they can react. Like the woman in "Sweet Misery: A Poisoned World" - she was off of it, most symptoms disappeared. Then Cheryl Kempter went in the hospital, told them she was chemically hypersensitive to aspartame but some dietitian gave her a glass of Crystal-Lite with aspartame and she became a Code Blue. That's the chemical hypersensitization. They did save her, however by resuscitation. The last I heard she was living a painfree life and doing well. It means you have to be serious about not using processed foods and reading labels.

When I was in the hospital I was given Rx that had aspartame in it. Now I'm chemically hypersensitive. I was in the Waffle House and their syrup containers have no label but they have always used regular syrup. This time it had sugarfree in it and I didn't know it and used it. I broke out in hives all over my body. That's the chemical hypersensitization of a chemical poison.

Between emails, calls, lectures, radio programs and media, etc. I've probably spoken to 50,000 aspartame victims in these past 28 years myself.

If aspartame were just something not good for you I believe the public has to take a certain amount of responsibility of what they put in their mouth. The reason I do this is because aspartame is just masquerading as an additive. As Dr. Woodrow Monte calls it, its a killing machine. Read his book, "While Science Sleeps: A Sweetener Kills". This is one of the most heinous crimes committed in this country because it is exactly what Dr. Bowen told the FDA it was - mass poisoning of the US and more than 70 plus countries of the world. He lives with Lou Gehrigs because of it. A lot of victims have to carry epi-pens in case they have a reaction. The rest of your life you have to pay attention to what you put in your mouth.

In 1999 "Return to Eden" an organic market and health food store took 16 of our worst reports and put together a brochure called "Killer Cola". They made thousands and thousands of them and gave them out free with each purchase to help the effort. After about 60 days I got a call from the owner;s wife, Wendy , who said: "You won't believe what is going on down here." I said, " You don't have to tell me, my contact information is not in the booklet and when I opened the door this morning a woman fell in my arms and said, "I was blind and now I can see." Wendy said people were calling and coming into the store by the thousands. People who had been going to doctors for years and no one knew why they were having so many problems, got off of it because the brochure was so strong and after about 60 days woke up well. MS victims were walking out of wheelchairs, people crippled with fibromyalgia could walk again. This is why they fight to keep this poison on the market. Like thousands of these people the public using aspartame would wake up well from all kinds of medical problems, and know what poisoned them. It was like being in the resurrection.

Industry has bottomless checkbooks and power so its up to us the public to keep warning people off of it, as the FDA adds more aspartame products. Most people do fine once they are off the poison, read labels ,and follow Dr. Russell Blaylock's detox program. Homeopaths have produced products to draw aspartame out. We have one doctor on our list who does this. I'm always here to give you reference papers from physicians who are experts in the field and answer your questions. Even the Internet everyday has new articles on its hazards. If you need a sweetener there is one safe one made from organic food and that's "Just Like Sugar", www.justlikesugarinc.com You can also go to you-tube and add Dr. Russell Blaylock and aspartame and get a lot of information. He also says you have to take magnesium to protect the heart and brain from excitotoxins like aspartame and recommends Jigsaw that is on the net.

All my best,

Betty

www.mpwhi.com

Submitted on Thursday, Nov 30, 2017 at 11:36:02 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (1+)

IndentIndentIndentIndentIndent

David Watts

Reply to Dr. Betty Martini:   New Content

Dr. Betty Martini, I cannot believe the length of your responses! I am soooo appreciative. Since you know the subject oh so well and have been at this for 28 years and spoken to 50,000 aspartame victims you know just how to answer me and you are no doubt a fast typist, it must take you almost no time to respond. I appreciate your time and effort so very much.

This means a lot to me. But even more I can let those I know and am close to know too.

Yes. After reading what you wrote this is indeed a heinous crime to let aspartame remain in our food. An extremely important article.

Btw, on my phone your article remains on the front page at OpEdNews. But online on my computer it no longer is. I think it should stay front page for a more considerable time.

If I or those I know come up with any more questions, I will let you know.....

Submitted on Friday, Dec 1, 2017 at 3:09:42 AM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (0+)

IndentIndentIndentIndentIndentIndent

Dr. Betty Martini

(Member since Nov 25, 2007), 7 articles, 29 comments

Reply to David Watts:   New Content

Dear David,

I'm always happy to get you all the information you need, You'll also find a lot of information on my web page, www.mpwhi.com

All my best,

Betty

Submitted on Friday, Dec 1, 2017 at 3:59:36 AM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (0+)

Stephen Fox

(Member since Jan 21, 2007), 24 fans, 252 articles, 8 quicklinks, 1959 comments, 14 diaries

The truth about Aspartame by Dr. Russell Blaylock
(Image by YouTube, Channel: Russell Blaylock M.D)
Permission Details DMCA

By Russell Blaylock, M.D. Neurosurgery.

Submitted on Tuesday, Nov 28, 2017 at 6:58:46 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (1+)

Meryl Ann Butler

Become a Fan Follow Me on Twitter
(Member since Jun 5, 2006), 83 fans, 423 articles, 1407 quicklinks, 4887 comments, 7 diaries

Thank you! I remember the first time I tasted aspartame, I guess it was Nutrasweet, it was in the 1960s...it tasted so bad I thought I would throw up...and it took a long time to get the taste out of my mouth! YUK! I never wanted to taste it again! It reminded me of the sickening sweetness of ether. Glad I did my own experiment early on.

Submitted on Wednesday, Nov 29, 2017 at 12:44:50 AM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (1+)

Stephen Fox

Reply to Meryl Ann Butler:   New Content
In 1966, it would have had to be another sweetener, perhaps cyclamates, back then.

Aspartame didn't hit US markets till 1981, after being turned down for mass consumption by a more ethical FDA back then which found the obvious faults in the molecule, especially being metabolized as formaldehyde and two unessential toxic amino acids.

This FDA approval was then forced through by Donald Rumsfeld in something resembling a palace coup, resulting in what should now be termed as RUMSFELD'S PLAGUE.

This is Jim Turner, author of The Chemical Feast, with Ralph Nader's study group.

"The Chemical Feast: Ralph Nader's Study Group Report on the Food and Drug Administration is a 1970 book usually associated with the name of Ralph Nader, who wrote its Introduction, but authored by public interest, regulatory affairs attorney Jim Turner which is critical of the policies and practices of its subject, the United States' Food and Drug Administration."

Donald Rumsfeld & Aspartame Scandal Pepsi and Searle are great examples of how Rumsfeld and his cronies interact for favor and access. Pepsi CEO Donald Kendall achieved unprecedented ...
(Image by YouTube, Channel: llDarkAngelxl)
Permission Details DMCA

Submitted on Wednesday, Nov 29, 2017 at 3:10:18 AM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (1+)

Meryl Ann Butler

Become a Fan Follow Me on Twitter

Reply to Stephen Fox:   New Content

Hmmmm, cyclamates sounds familiar, maybe that's what it was. The wiki says, aspartame "was first sold under the brand name NutraSweet. It was first made in 1965, and the patent expired in 1992." Are you saying that info is incorrect?

Submitted on Wednesday, Nov 29, 2017 at 11:48:16 AM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (0+)

IndentIndentIndent

Dr. Betty Martini

(Member since Nov 25, 2007), 7 articles, 29 comments

Reply to Meryl Ann Butler:   New Content

Dear Meryl,

Aspartame/NutraSweet/Equal/E951,AminoSweet, etc. was first approved in 1974. Then the FDA looked at the studies closer and told G. D. Searle not to market it. They set up a task force and tried to have G. D. Searle indicted for fraud. They were doing things like excising malignant brain tumors from rats, putting them back in the study and then resurrecting them on paper. Both U.S. Prosecutors, William Conlon and Sam Skinner went to work for the defense team, Sidley & Austin and let the statute of limitations expire. Then the FDA set up a Board of Inquiry and revoked the petition for approval. Searle hired Don Rumsfeld to get it on the market and filed suit against the FDA., The FDA Commissioner Dr. Jeri Goyan had 30 days to sign it into law.

Rumsfeld said he would call in his markers. He was on President Reagan's transition team and Reagan had someone on his transition team call Dr. Goyan at 3:00 AM after he was elected, according to his wife, and fire him. He appointed one of Rumsfeld's friends at the Defense Department, Arthur Hull Hayes, to overturn the Board of Inquiry. Remember that the FDA Board of Inquiry had already convened and made the decision that aspartame could not be proven safe and caused brain tumors. Hayes added another person to the BOI and broke the tie by over-ruling the Board. It's sort of like taking a vote and you not liking the results so you change it. Aspartame was approved in 1981.

Hayes was paid for his part of the crime by getting $1000.00 a day on a ten year contract with the Burson Marstellar, the PR agency of the manufacturer. One report said he was only there for about 15 days. He refused to talk to the press until the day he died, When G. D. Searle sold to Monsanto Rumsfeld received $12 million,

When I moved to my present neighborhood I gave information to all the neighbors so they wouldn't use aspartame. One neighbor said he built the aspartame factory in Augusta, Georgia and they were selling aspartame even before it was approved in 1981, and that it was a literal poison and made him deathly ill.

All my best,

Betty

www.mpwhi.com

Submitted on Wednesday, Nov 29, 2017 at 2:09:05 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (1+)

IndentIndentIndentIndent

Meryl Ann Butler

Become a Fan Follow Me on Twitter

Reply to Dr. Betty Martini:   New Content
ah, so it must have been later that I tried it....the exact date is foggy, but the horrifying taste of that stuff is memorable!!!

Submitted on Wednesday, Nov 29, 2017 at 5:17:18 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (0+)

IndentIndentIndentIndentIndent

Stephen Fox

Reply to Meryl Ann Butler:   New Content
The whole story of how cyclamates were taken off the market is quite interesting, stemming from a not so corrupt FDA and a very courageous and very caring and very intelligent woman pediatrician who taught at Harvard Medical School, and basically got it all done with one blistering speech to a congress of Pediatricians. I will in due course include this sequence of events in some future article.

for the moment, here is this: Artificial Sweetener Cyclamate Banned

Artificial Sweetener Cyclamate Banned
(Image by YouTube, Channel: Grant Trent)
Permission Details DMCA

Submitted on Wednesday, Nov 29, 2017 at 6:20:21 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (2+)

Chuck Nafziger

(Member since Oct 12, 2008), 12 fans, 6 articles, 6 quicklinks, 1259 comments

As so elequently stated in this article, the dangers of aspartame have been known for years, but over and over, our government has worked hard to protect profits, even as the bodies pile up.

How long can this last? Possibly a long time. It is a perfect drug. It kills slowly and demands expensive intervention for many of it side effects. People would be wise to banish the thought that the government is here to protect them in any way.

Submitted on Wednesday, Nov 29, 2017 at 3:13:11 AM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (5+)

Dr. Betty Martini

(Member since Nov 25, 2007), 7 articles, 29 comments

Reply to Chuck Nafziger:   New Content

Yes, this is something people have to learn. People have to take a certain responsibility for what they consume, but in this case the FDA now lies to the public with full knowledge. This ties the hands of the physicians who have no idea aspartame damages the mitochondria or powerhouse of the cell and interacts with drugs and vaccines. So people can't get well. It violently interacts with pain relievers and is no doubt one of the reasons so many are dying from opioids, The doctor had no idea he was giving me aspartame and with a pain reliever I stopped breathing on three occasions. I'm glad to see six class actions at least on the deceptive advertising. Thanks for replying.

All my best,

Betty www.mpwhi.com

Submitted on Wednesday, Nov 29, 2017 at 11:03:55 AM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (5+)

David Watts

Reply to Chuck Nafziger:   New Content

Chuck, you are correct. The government does not care about the little people, which is most of us. This article is a perfect example.

To people who say why of course they care about us, they should be directed to this article to read. If they have an open mind and take it in, their minds should be changed. But having a person read an article or watch a video often does not open a closed mind, e.g., 9/11...

Submitted on Wednesday, Nov 29, 2017 at 10:03:38 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (0+)

Burl Hall

(Member since Jan 22, 2011), 42 fans, 311 articles, 1 quicklinks, 2087 comments, 102 diaries

Dr. Martinini: Thanks for this article. I have Dementia (and Crohn's). My neurologist scratches his head because I haven't deteriorated as he predicted. Originally, he said it appears to be Alzheimer's, while saying they can't fully tell until until your dead.

I do know somethings going on in my head, even now. And it has gotten worse, but not a whole lot worse.

My diagnoses was about 6 years ago. I had to quit work because of my dementia. I was about to get fired. I was a mental health counselor dealing with families who had a child who was on the brink of going to jail (juvenile detention, actually).

As I came out of the office, I thought, "well, now I have to retire." That was about 5 or 6 years ago. My doctor scratched his head and stated "I can't believe this." (I just noticed that I wrote a sentence and found out I had posted it again).

But just the other day I had what I call a "blackout". My wife will say, "you were going to write an article" Just now I had a sentence in mind and, again, it left me. It wasn't a blackout.

I wrote articles on Oped for several years. I retired due to messing up on my writings. A year or so ago, I left Oped because I was messing up. (see I repeated myself, and I really am not kidding)

Oh, yesterday, I asked my wife, Merry, to edit an article and put some content on it. When she read it, she found that I had wrote a new article that basically was the same as my last article. (My wife edits and also add content).

And even now, with a comment this long, I asked my wife to go through this comment.

Thanks for the work you do, I wanted to share with you. You can post or email me at burl_hall@yahoo.com

Anyway, I was obese for quite a bit of my life, at the height up to 300 pounds. I took in a lot of diet products with aspartane. Well, I guess that's the way the cookie crumbles...literally.

(Sorry this is long, I just wanted to comment...and yes, my wife, Merry edited it).

Submitted on Thursday, Nov 30, 2017 at 1:16:02 AM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (1+)

Stephen Fox

Reply to Burl Hall:   New Content

Burl, I know Dr. Martini will in due course respond to your comment, but in the meantime, I would like to bring this to your attention, a regimen AFTER you have used aspartame extensively, by Dr. Russell Blaylock, Neurosurgeon:

.rense.com/general81/aassp.htm

Blaylock - What To Do If
You Have Used Aspartame

plus this video: Health Effects of Aspartame on Diabetics (Sweet Remedy) An interview between Cori Brackett (creator of the film Sweet Remedy) and Lane Shore, a consumer whose wife is suffering from the harmful health effects of aspartame consumption. Cori Brackett made the definitive film, Sweet Misery, available free on YouTube.com

Health Effects of Aspartame on Diabetics (Sweet Remedy) An interview between Cori Brackett (creator of the film Sweet Remedy) and Lane Shore, a consumer whose wife is suffering from the harmful health effects of ...
(Image by YouTube, Channel: TheHealthRanger)
Permission Details DMCA

Submitted on Thursday, Nov 30, 2017 at 3:26:23 AM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (1+)

Dr. Betty Martini

(Member since Nov 25, 2007), 7 articles, 29 comments

Reply to Burl Hall:   New Content

Dear Burl,

I am so sorry you have been through this., You sound like a typical aspartame victim. Reminds of a man who use to be a speech writer for one of our Governors. All of a sudden he could no longer write. Then he found out it was aspartame and he did get off of it in time to get better. He was a teacher for Life Chiropractic College here and chiropractors have to know what destroys the central nervous system. Last I heard you couldn't get through school unless you studied aspartame and knew what it triggers or precipitates. Ask your neurologist to read Dr. Russell Blaylock's book called "Excitotoxins: The Taste That Kills". He is a neurosurgeon, as well as the other two I mentioned in the article. These are aspartame experts who have been trying to do something about the situation for three decades,

I noticed S"tephen Fox gave you Dr. Blaylock's paper, "What To Do If You Have Used Aspartame. I don't know where you live but there is a doctor here in Georgia who does homeopathy and it gets some of the aspartame out of the body., The problem is its so cumulative and according to the Trocho Study the formaldehyde converted from the free methyl alcohol embalms living tissue, Reading Dr. Blaylock's paper will help and if you can get your physician to educate himself with the experts medical texts and the movie, "Sweet Misery: A Poisoned World" he will understand what is going on.,

Aspartame does cause blackouts. Remember when President Bush said he fainted because of a pretzel? Dr. Roberts thought this was simply another aspartame blackout and wrote a paper about him. Even President Bush was Governor I tried to get him off. All Presidents since Reagan have used this chemical poison. Trump and Pence also use it. What aspartame is, is an addictive excitoneurotoxic, carcinogenic, genetically engineered drug, adjuvant (immune stimulator) and teratogen. It interacts with drugs and vaccines. As Dr. Blaylock's book says, to also avoid MSG. Aspartame is in a lot of things unlabeled like 17 dairy products, A new study has proven the dementia but we've known about it for three decades.

I'm sure you saw there are six class actions on the obesity problem but you have to be in California or New York for now.

Keep in touch and let me know if you do well with Dr. Blaylock's detox plan and if you improve.

All my best,

Betty

www.mpwhi.com

Submitted on Thursday, Nov 30, 2017 at 4:07:59 AM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (0+)

Want to post your own comment on this Article? Post Comment