The arrogance with which these clinically insane, evil, and likely genetic aberrations of true humanity, go about their dirty business with the public's blind eye, or mind, cast toward this activity suggests many in the public arena are ALSO this corrupt.
There is only one way we will escape this, and that is to stand on our rights and freedoms, and bring ALL of those involved in these crimes to account for them all. Arrested, tried and imprisoned, or perhaps even executed for mass murder.
This includes many politicians, many Police and Sheriff/deputies, many attorneys, many judges, and even likely a portion of the military... all which have a paper trail a mile wide showing... PROVING... their treason and violation of their Oath to uphold our Constitution.
The corruption list is endless, but we will hit some of the top ones:
1. The continuing avoidance of the 911 government terrorist attack (with the help of others) on New York and OK City. The evidence is irrefutable!
2. IRS Income Taxation, Federal Reserve and banking fraud!
3. Foreclosure Fraud: Being exposed recently, and yet the rabbit hole is far deeper. They have attempted to vote themselves amnesty from the crimes associated with all the fraudulent foreclosure and banking scams, but this failed. Evidence of their guilt. They are now trying to do the same for MERS, the accomplice in this fraud. They will continue to do this until we stop them.
4. Property taxation: Now they are filing "Tax Deeds" for those who can't pay their property taxes, which essentially steals their home, deprives people of their Due Process rights, puts another name on the deed and you are out, even if you "own" your home outright.
5. Media corruption serving big business and corrupt government: Failing to investigate, educate and spotlight truth, and covering up what evil is doing. Can anyone deny this these days???
6. Police and other "law enforcement" mental instability: Example... The killing of John Williams in Seattle by an obviously deranged police officer is evident...
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2013135423_inquest12m.html , http://www.seattlepi.com/local/428438_shooting15.html and video... http://www.king5.com/news/local/Video-of-fatal-Seattle-police-shooting-of-woodcarver-released-112106374.html.
(Note: You can view every article as one long page if you sign up as an Advocate Member, or higher).