15. Lashmar, P. Stranger than "Strangelove:" A General's Forays into the Nuclear Zone. Washington Post, July 3, 1994.
16. Kimball, D. Nuclear Weapons: Who Has What at a Glance. Arms Control Association, June 23, 2014.
17. Boyle, FA. American Militarism Threatening To Set Off World War III. OpEdNews, December, 12, 2012. See also: "Chossudovsky, M. Towards a World War III Scenario: The Dangers of Nuclear War. E-Book Series No. 1.0, Global Research Publishers, 2011; Roberts, PC. Pushing Toward the Final War. OpEdNews, March 28, 2014; and Bulletin of Atomic Scientists. Timeline: It is 3 Minutes to Midnight. www.thebulletin.org/timeline, January 25, 2015.
18. See, e.g., Brumback, GB. The Devil's Marriage: Break Up the Corpocracy or Leave Democracy In the Lurch. Arthor House, 2011; also, Brumback, op. cit., 2015.
19. Nader, R. Enlist the Enlightened Super-Rich! HuffPostPolitics, March, 29, 2013.
20. See, e.g., my articles, Tyranny's Hush Money. OpEdNews, September 28; The Greanville Post, September 29, 2013; and, Do Antiwar Organizations Depend on War? Dissident Voice, October 22, 2012.
21. An excellent source for compiling and categorizing daily news of opposition against the corpocracy is the PopularResistance.Org Daily Digest at www.popularresistance.org.
22. Lutkehaus, N.C., Margaret Mead: The Making of an American Icon, Princeton University Press, 2008, p. 261.
23. Newport, F. APRIL 28, 2015 Fewer Americans Identify as Middle Class in Recent Years,
Gallop Poll. click here, April 28, 2015.
24. Bureau of Labor Statistics. www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf, March 4, 2016.
25. O'Connell, B. Two-Thirds Of Americans Can't Afford A $500 Emergency. Popular Resistance Newsletter, January 23, 2016.
26. Newsday Staff. World's Happiest Countries Ranked in Report. Newsday, December 23, 2015.
27. Here's an example of my insignificance. I had dedicated one of my books [18, 2011] to Ralph Nader and sent a complimentary copy to him through his aid who promised to give it to Mr. Nader. Five years later and I have never heard from him. Rather than being peeved though, I empathize with him. He has encountered more than his share of apathy over the years.
(Note: You can view every article as one long page if you sign up as an Advocate Member, or higher).