(4) "It limits their emotional development." The church teaches that "obedience is the first law of heaven." Children get very early indoctrination. Faith is force-fed.
(5) It's "divisive" because "it has so many core beliefs that can be proved false."
"The church puts itself before the family." Individuality and free choice get shut out.
(6) "The church teaches prejudice." It's racist, homophobic, and hardline. Church scripture says "black skin is a curse for wickedness."
It's on the wrong side of other social issues. Polygamy was finally abandoned but not entirely.
Millions of dollars are spent attacking gays.
(7) "It takes good ideas and makes them worse." Its Proclamation on the Family excludes singles and gay couples. Same sex marriage is called evil.
(8) "It is unethical." The Book of Mormon says Nephi kills Laban, steals his property, and is praised." Using gospel is a bad way to teach ethics. The "God said so" approach creates more problems than equitable resolutions. Parents are perfectly capable of raising children sans gospel.