1. See, Brumback, GB. America's Oldest Professions: Warring and Spying, Create Space Independent Platform, 2015, Chapter 8.
2. Derber, C. Sociopathic Society: A People's Sociology of the United States. Paradigm Publishers, 2013.
3. See, e.g., Howard, J. Psychopathic Personality Traits Linked With U.S. Presidential Success, Psychologists Suggest. The Huffington Post, September 13, 2012; Frank, J. Bush on the Couch. Harper Perennial, 2005; and also, Frank, J. Obama on the Couch. Free Press, 2012.
4. Brit, L. The 14 Characteristics of Fascism. Free Inquiry Magazine, Spring, 2003.
5. Fund for Peace. The Failed State Index. www.ffp.statesindex.org/rankings-2013-sortable.
6. Roberts, P.C. Ruin Is Our Future. OpEdNews, January 16, 2015.
7. Rupar, A. Downtown Minneapolis Invaded by Black Hawk Helicopters. The ]Minneapolis City Pages, August 28, 2012.
8. Dreyfuss, B. General Cartwright Warns of Drone 'Blowback. The Nation, March 22, 2013; Nader, R. Smarter Foreign Policies or Bigger Blowbacks? Dissident Voice, July 10, 2015.
9. Klare, M. Resource Wars: The New Landscape of Global Conflict. Holt Paperbacks, 2002.
10. Emerging Technologies: Genetic Engineering and Biological Weapons: A Report by the Sunshine Project and Third World Network, 2004.
11. Drummond, K. DARPA, Venter Launch Assembly Line for Genetic Engineering. WIRED, May 22, 2012.
12. Maron, DF. Weaponized Ebola: Is It Really a Bioterror Threat? Scientific American, September 25, 2014.
13. Guzman, TA. U.S. is Responsible for the Ebola Outbreak in West Africa: Liberian Scientist Global Research, October 17, 2014. See also, Roberts, PC. The Entry of Ebola into the US Has Hallmarks of a Planned Happening. OpEdNews, October 21, 2014.
14. Schlosser, E. Command and Control. Penguin Press, 2013.
(Note: You can view every article as one long page if you sign up as an Advocate Member, or higher).