3. A systematic unified approach to the boycott of Israeli products, involving consumers, workers and their unions in the retail, warehousing, and transportation sectors;
4. Developing the Academic, Cultural and Sports boycott;
5. Campaigns to encourage divestment of trade union and other pension funds from companies directly implicated in the Occupation and/or the Israeli military industries;
6. Legal actions targeting the external recruitment of soldiers to serve in the Israeli military, and the prosecution of Israeli government war criminals; coordination of Citizen's Arrest Bureaux to identify, campaign and seek to prosecute Israeli war criminals; support for the Goldstone Report and the implementation of its recommendations;
7. Campaigns against charitable status of the Jewish National Fund (FNF).
We appeal to organisations and individuals committed to this declaration to sign it and work with us to make it a reality."
Before heading home, Freedom Marchers formed a five member working committee to implement specific measures outlined above, including a BDS speaking tour and efforts to have Israeli war criminals prosecuted.
They were prevented from entering Gaza, but highlighted the complicity of Israel, America and Egypt in stopping them, aroused greater world outrage, and enlisted more support as a result - including in America despite a mostly dominant media blackout on their mission.