14. Qatar adapts Al Jazeera coverage to suit foreign leaders http://bit.ly/hy96Sw #cablegate
13. Gaza wall, valued at $40 million USD, was to be completed December 2010 http://bit.ly/gL2hEu #cablegate
12. Egypt considered nuclear arms if Iran managed to acquire atomic weapons http://bit.ly/ifwKvq #cablegate
11. Uruguay linked to trafficking of arms to Venezuela to former guerrillas for possible coup http://bit.ly/dZlFco #cablegate
10. Danish gov't played double game when pressured to investigate CIA rendition flights http://bit.ly/eomwJg #cablegate
9. US forced Denmark to have armed guards on airplanes http://bit.ly/dHGoMb #cablegate
8. Secret collusion between Swedish and US military and civilian intelligence http://bit.ly/dVFxX2 #cablegate
7. US Embassy in Costa Rica trained, funded security forces used at anti-FTA protests http://bit.ly/fGcN9Z #cablegate
6. Vertical Aviation disqualified from supporting Colombia forces in Afghanistan by State Dept http://bit.ly/hgIvj9 #cablegate
5. US suspected Brazil pres. Dilma Rousseff would "outlaw' antiterrorism bill for "ideological' reasons http://t.co/39bEb9E #cablegate
4. Peruvian Armed Forces still greatly influenced by drugs http://bit.ly/dLWHEo #cablegate
3. US pushed foreign govts to buy aircrafts from Boeing rather than European rival Airbus http://bit.ly/h6rmZi #cablegate
2. Israel's plans for a big war in Middle East against Hamas or Hezbollah exposed http://bit.ly/eZN0Bu #cablegate
1. Monsanto fought off environmentalists/farmers in Argentina, got USG to represent interests http://bit.ly/hqKYrS #cablegate
If you would like to continue to mark the day, see Greg Mitchell's blog on The Nation . He has been live blogging WikiLeaks and covering Cablegate revelations for the past 100 days. So, today, he marks his 100th day live blogging WikiLeaks (and writes about the day that Cablegate swung open).
The Nation has put together this slide show to also mark the day.
And, if that's not enough, there's WL Central, where you can get more of the latest news and updates on Cablegate, protests/uprisings, and more.