So what can we do as a nation to stop such terror attacks against the U.S.? I completely disagree with those who say we need more national security, more military personnel walking the streets, more surveillance and more police state tyranny. I think what we really need is to stop pissing off the enemy when we bomb their civilians with weapons of mass destruction. That would be DU (Depleted Uranium), which the U.S. military has been using against civilian targets in Iraq and Afghanistan.
DU pollutes the ground for 10,000 years, causing radiation poisoning and genetic mutations for generations. It is an illegal weapon that's been outlawed by the United Nations, yet the U.S. military continues to use it on civilian targets like hospitals and civilian infrastructure buildings such as water treatment plants, television stations and manufacturing shops. I know the U.S. military doesn't intentionally target hospitals, but for some strange reason, a whole lot of DU shells end up there. (Firing blind, anyone?)
Think about it: If some foreign nation invaded the U.S. and dropped a few million tons of highly radioactive DU on your back yard, killing your children and poisoning your land for 10,000 years, you might get a little angry, too.
My apologies to the fine soldiers who read NaturalNews, by the way. I know you can't wait to get out of the military, and I don't mean anything against you personally. You're good men in a bad war, and I wish you a safe return to your own home. You may not know this, but a few years ago when the economy was better, I personally donated $5,000 to a Disabled American Veterans group in Montana so that they could buy a transportation van to take WWII vets to the VA hospital for medical care. I've always supported veterans even though I've never supported war.
Confidence in predictions: Varies
Some of the following predictions are "no-brainers" because they happen automatically, every year, as part of the traditional disinformation efforts pursued by Big Pharma and the mainstream media. Others are more insightful. The success of these predictions will vary. I'm not staking my reputation on these predictions, I'm just offering them as possible insights into what may be headed our way:
• The press will attack antioxidants and vitamins, declaring them to be worthless. (No brainer.)
• New laws will limit junk food advertising to children. They'll be bogus "compromise" laws, of course, and they'll leave all sorts of loopholes for the big food companies to exploit. It will all be a finely choreographed song and dance designed to paint food companies and lawmakers in a positive light while the children continue to be poisoned.
• Drug companies will engineer yet another "miraculous" finding about statin drugs or other pharmaceuticals and use it to push for the widespread medication of the population.
• Obama will call for new gun control measures and the Democratic Congress will pass new laws restricting the gun ownership rights of U.S. citizens. (No brainer.)
• Another food contamination recall will occur that involves salmonella or e.coli contamination of fresh produce. The FDA will once again attempt to propose mass food irradiation.
• Another study will denounce any link between vaccines and autism. And yet, at the same time, drug companies will continue pushing for more mandatory vaccination policies, even as autism rates continue to escalate. (No brainer.)
• The anti-Federal Reserve movement will gain power, and Ron Paul will continue to play a pivotal role in the financial education of U.S. citizens, and if he's not arrested first, he will serve as one of the key revolutionary figures following the demise of the U.S. government. His new nickname? "Ron Paul Revere."