6. Stop indefinite detentions and/or automatic repatriation of Haitian refugees and grant temporary protected status to Haitian refugees. Justice and equal application of laws towards Haitian immigrants and refugees;
If you're in
the US, support HLLN action and mobilizing for the legislative and
international support for Haitian and Haitian-American foreign policy
concerns as enumerated in "Haiti Policy Statement for the Obama Team" and further detailed in "What Haitian-Americans Ask of the New US Congress and President."
Distribute these Haitian-designed policy statements widely, to your
networks and particularly to your local legislative representatives,
international and local media.
Join HLLN - Endorse the FreeHaitiMovement Demands/Action Plans
- Down with privatization;
- Down with endless debt;
- Fair trade not fraudulent free trade;
- Long live a free and sovereign Haiti;
- Long live Haiti's State enterprises;
- Release the political prisoners;
- Support a living wage;
- Justice for the Coup D'etat and UN victims;
- Down with the militarization of Haiti for the benefit of foreigners and the tiny undemocratic monopolizing/mercenary ruling Haiti Oligarchs;
- France & US must return the original Independence Debt and the independence debt they are forcing Haiti to pay even to this day through endless IFI debts, Financial Colonialism, Coup Detat and Occupation!
- Respect for Haitian culture, dignity, human rights, resources and riches, freedom of religion, for Kreyol, for Haitianist-designed reforms. Support Haitian literacy, Non-PÃ¨pÃ¨ education and Haitian domestic economic development!
- Justice and equal application of laws towards Haitian immigrants and refugees.
- Down with Impunity!
- Down with mainstream media lies and simplistic reporting about Haiti
(See, When Haiti Was Free - Video evidence of media lies and Media Campaign and Ezili DantÃ²'s counter-narrative to the media spins and self-serving colonial negatives promoted about Haiti and Creating New Paradigms for Haiti - Answering Lionel's questions).
Also, click on:
- Down with impunity for the mercenary familes, their agents, US/Euro collaborators and the media lies and simplistic
reporting! Haiti's poverty is the result of the theft and exploitation
of Haiti by the world's wealthy countries, their corporations and
subcontracting, non-tax-paying Haitian mercenary families.