- Fancy Bear worked with Bellingcat and the Ukrainian government providing Information War material as evidence for MH17 and discredited the entire investigation
- Fancy Bear is an inside unit of the Atlantic Council and their Digital Forensics Lab
- Fancy Bear worked with Crowdstrike and Dimitri Alperovich
- Fancy Bear is Ukrainian Intelligence
- How Fancy Bear tried to sway the US election for Team Hillary
- Fancy Bear worked against US Intel gathering by providing consistently fraudulent data
- Fancy Bear contributed to James Clapper's January 2017 ODNI Report on you got it, Fancy Bear and Russian Influence. You really can't make this shiit up.
- Why people inside the US involved with Fancy Bear should face a treason investigation
- Fancy Bear had access to US government secure servers while working as foreign spies.
- Fancy Bear may have been given access to US servers through use of passwords for 4-5 months
Some key people to focus on that may get some attention in no particular order are: Aric Toler, Petr Poroshenko, James Clapper, Dimitry Alperovich, Dimitry Yarosh, Hillary Clinton, Barrack Obama, Andrij Dobriansky, Ivanka Zajac, George Masni, Taras Masnij, Alexandra Chalupa, Irena Chalupa, Elliot Higgins, Nestor Paslawsky, Joel Harding, Andrew Aaron Weisburd, Clint Watts, Andreas Umland, and Andrea Chalupa. Oh, lest I forget, it just wouldn't be the same without Ukrainian nationalism's uber nazi- Stepan Bandera III.
Key organizations working directly and indirectly with Fancy Bear are Bellingcat, InformNapalm, Stopfake, Propornot, InterpreterMag, Euromaidan Press, Hamilton 68 Dashboard, Facebook, and Twitter. We'll be going into a lot of detail on these later. Who's behind Mark Zuckerberg's new censorship program? Fancy Bear and related groups are. You thought he was out to stop fake news? Yeah,...ok...sure.
Over the last 4 years I've researched and written many stories that are still breaking in other media today. I've written stories from the front lines in Ukraine as well as showing snapshots of what life is like Donbass. I broke the story about Russian trolls and what would lead to Propornot in 2015.
In 2018, I exposed Propornot and forced their hand to expose themselves. Now, we've just exposed the Fancy Bear Hackers.
If you want to support investigative research with a lot of depth, please support my Patreon page. You can also support my work through PayPal as we expand in new directions over the coming year. For the last 4 years, it's been almost entirely self-supportive effort which is something when you consider I live in Donbass.
I'll be adding lots of inside information not included in the articles as well as the first glimpse of work coming up for supporters as we wind our way up from The Mueller Investigations and Finding Fancy Bear to Exposing Bellingcat and @EliotHiggins