Is Bernie Becoming a Lock in New Hampshire? New 2020 Democratic Primary Poll - January 2020 Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/PoliticFor ecast Is Bernie Becoming a Lock in New Hampshire? New 2020 Democratic Primary Poll - January 2020 ...
(Image by YouTube, Channel: Political Forecast - Election Predictions) Details DMCA
41 New Hampshire community leaders endorsed Sanders for president, adding to mixed growing coalition all over NH, citing his strength on issues like confronting the climate crisis, Medicare for All, immigration reform, plus, most important: his ability to defeat Donald Trump.
Shannon Jackson, Bernie 2020 New Hampshire State Director: "We are proud to welcome the support of New Hampshire leaders who work tirelessly to ensure a better future for their communities and all Granite Staters, This is a people-powered movement that relies on the dedication of local leaders like these."
Salem Democratic activist, Sean Lewis: "As the father of a newborn, I need access to high-quality medical care. As a single income household, my wife and I need health care that's affordable. As someone who cares about the future, I need a President who will not only take back the White House but change the very nature of American politics so that the government once again works for working class people. My child's future depends on it."
Immigrant rights activist and community leader Sebastian Fuentes of Thornton, said, "Senator Sanders says we need to be ready to fight for somebody we don't even know. To me, that represents my children and future generations. That, to me, is as powerful as the movement Bernie has created. His consistency for almost 40 years about the same issues we are fighting now is remarkable. He was standing alone then. He is no longer alone. He has a grassroots movement telling the establishment that enough is enough and we do want change. We need Medicare for All, affordable quality education, a Green New Deal, and compassionate immigration reform. I stand by Senator Bernie Sanders. He is the change we need."
Bernie 2020 has also welcomed endorsements in the Granite State from organizations including the New Hampshire Youth Movement; SEA/SEIU Local 1984; New Hampshire American Postal Workers Union; and Rights and Democracy. Elected officials and community leaders in New Hampshire have also thrown their support behind Sen. Sanders, including New Hampshire's highest ranking Democrat and gubernatorial candidate Andru Volinsky, 22 State Representatives, 7 local and county elected officials, 7 local environmental leaders, and 49 small business owners representing 41 small businesses across all counties.
The list of 41 includes:
- Bill Beardslee, Faith Leader Keene
- Jean Bernard, Democratic Activist Stratham
- Doug Bogen, Environmental Activist Barrington
- William Bryk, Democratic Activist and Attorney Antrim
- Carmen Buford-Paige, Community Leader Dover
- Roger Burkhart, Faith Leader Rochester
- Krista Conn, Democratic Activist Rumney
- Sally Craft, Democratic Activist Lancaster
- Andy Davis, Community Leader Conway
- Julia Davis, Democratic Activist Plymouth
- Jeff Dickler, Democratic Activist Rindge
- Corinne Dodge, Democratic Activist Derry
- Nelle Douville, Civil Rights and Women's Rights Activist Gilford
- Jennifer Dube, Democratic and Environmental Activist Raymond
- Marie Duggan, Economics Professor Keene
- Judy Elliott, Peace Activist Canterbury
- Sebastian Fuentes, Immigrant Rights and Democratic Activist Thornton
- Jim Giddings, Democratic and Peace Activist Greenville
- Chhatra Gurung, Democratic Activist Hooksett
- Madalasa Gurung, Nepali Community Leader and Activist Hooksett
- John Hartley, Attorney and Democratic Activist North Hampton
- Will Hopkins, Peace Activist Belmont
- Chistine Hurley, Democratic Activist Freedom
- Manny Krasner, Democratic Activist and Attorney Farmington
- Chloe La Casse, Educator and Progressive Activist Concord
- Leslie LaMois, Democratic Activist Harrisville
- Cathy Lanigan, Democratic Activist Peterborough
- Sean Lewis, Democratic Activist Salem
- Basra Mohamed, Immigration Attorney Manchester
- Joanna Murphy, Democratic Activist Sutton
- Tilak Niroula, Community and Political Activist Manchester
- Marcus Ponce De Leon, Democratic Activist Manchester
- Alissandra Rodriguez-Murray, Community Activist Manchester
- Philip Spagnuolo, Former NH State Representative Laconia
- Kathy Staub, Democratic Activist, Fmr. School Board Member Manchester
- Catherine Stearns, Democratic Activist Wilmot
- Virginia Towler, Civil Rights Activist and Author Dover
- John Tuthill, Fmr. NH Rep. and Environmental Activist Acworth
- Douglas Whitbeck, Democratic Activist and Veteran Mason
- Gwen Whitbeck, Democratic and Environmental Activist Mason
- Henson Whyee, Liberian Community Leader Manchester
LIVING UNITED FOR CHANGE IN ARIZONA
Arizona is one of three states holding primaries on March 17, 2020 (the other two being Florida and Illinois).
On January 30th, our members voted overwhelmingly (93.7%) to endorse Bernie Sanders, because we believe in the collective power of our people and the movement to create a different world for ordinary people like us.
(Note: You can view every article as one long page if you sign up as an Advocate Member, or higher).