(2) The International House of Prayer, wanting Jews to become Christians and opposing abortion and LGBT rights among other extremist positions.
(3) The Family Research Council's Tony Perkins, known for calling gay rights activists "intolerant," "hateful," "vile," "spiteful," and "pawns" of Satan.
(4) The Response, another extremist religious group.
(5) Rev. John Hagee, a preacher and practitioner of Christian fascism.
(6) James Dobson, a replica of Hagee, founder of Focus on the Family and the Family Research Council, two prominent extremist hate groups.
(7) David Barton, "a self-proclaimed historian known (for reinventing history) and the Bible to justify right-wing positions."
(8) Rob Schenk, an anti-choice extremist.
(9) Loren Cunningham, co-founder of the radical "Seven Mountains Dominionist."