In building the theory I relied on the methodology first presented to me in the memoirs of one of the most prominent Russian military scouts who scouted through WWII. He always divided his reports into three groups:
- I saw it and understood myself
- I think
- People talking
I thus will follow the same route although when I use the ‘I saw it myself’ argument it would mean that I found out of the certain events, not being right on the spot but being an informed citizen.
Summary of my theory is as follows: I believe that 9/11 was a plan gone awry. I believe the plan was to use the group of Moslem extremists who were in fact, double agents to hijack several planes at once. I believe the original idea was that they would demand something spectacular like taking all our forces out of the Middle East region and that those demands were not to be met. I believe that our Pretz would be presented as a tough negotiator, that our Saudi friends, maybe even Bin Ladin himself were to be involved and that eventually; according to the plan the hijackers were to surrender to the Saudis. I believe that there were not supposed to be any people harmed. I also believe that immediately after the surrender the hijackers were to testify that they were hired by Saddam Hussein and the war would have been commenced. In fact, I believe that the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan was the primary goal all along.
It is my opinion that the plan went sour from the start. The extremists had their own plans. I believe the Atta group consisted of the four subgroups, three of which were going to commit murder- suicide from the start (flights 11, 175 and 77) and the fourth one were the people who actually believed at first in following the original plan devised for them and decided to follow the suicide path after they discovered the fate of flights 11 and 175. That fourth group was in the Flight 93 that crashed in Pennsylvania.
What I saw myself and also what I thought.
In the Y2000 presidential campaign there were two most obvious and most amazing things: the fact that the GOP candidate was totally unfit and the absolute desire of the Dem ticket to lose. Both could be observed with a naked eye. George W. was and is a mentally disabled individual, a person of very limited intelligence and of questionable temper. If it was not for money he most likely would be committed to the asylum. His biography revealed a cavalcade of failures. He was a dry drunk. His spouse was a person who performed a manslaughter while in High School. Family money was the driver of ALL his moves eventually propelling him to the Governor of Texas, all hat and no balls. He had so many vulnerabilities (take his Vietnam- related escapades for example) that if it was a real presidential campaign he would be destroyed in a second. But he wasn’t. Because his voice was full of money.
How do you recognize the money talking? Easy, when lubricated by the greens the MSM turns from the alligator it is to a fluffy guinea- pig. Suddenly there is a call to objectivity and unity. It is announced that ‘the public is tired of negativity’. It is proclaimed that the spouses should not be discussed. Hey, neither Tipper nor Laura had been addressed even at the 1% of the current coverage of Michelle Obama! The money-absorbing media also stops overages whatsoever. The debates come and go: no one cares. There are no conclusions. Obviously every snub is directed at those who give less money, that would be Dems. But in the Y2000 even Dems were not covered otherwise several obvious things would have been at least mentioned:
- That Gore picked the worst possible VP candidate- Joe Lieberman, the GOP agent in the Demparty.
- That Gore did not seem to be endorsed by President Clinton.
- That Hillary Clinton did not care for Gore either.
- That the Demparty HQ adopted a ‘follow the GOP’ tactics.
- That none of the current Gore’s environmental initiatives had been promoted by him at that time.
- That the debates were planned in such a way that the best skills of Gore’s (foreign policy) were practically not on the agenda.
- That Demparty started to kiss the GOP ass in the middle of the Y2000 and continues to do that until now.
- That in the Y2000 John McCain, surely much better candidate than Bush was thrashed by his own party and by Dems also.
- That during the Supreme Court hearing the attorney for Gore practically helped the GOP case.
- That Gore not only conceded to the unprecedented Supreme Court’s intervention but presided at his own demise in the infamous certification session of Congress in January 2001 where neither he nor Lieberman supported the pleas of foul play presented by several courageous women – representatives.
All of the items above took place right in front of our eyes and the only possible conclusion any rational person should come to would be that the Dems sold themselves out, lock stock and barrel. They were working for Bush.