1. People don't think they can make a difference because the issue is "too big;" what can I, a person of no consequence do to make a difference? For them they gave up professionally and don't have any integrity left because the system beat them.
2. People don't think the public cares because of the other activists and groups that have tried and failed. Those individuals never even try because they are too busy fornicating and surfing the web.
3. People are afraid for their family and themselves and their fear trumps integrity.
4. People had no integrity to start with and getting involved is a bother and will interfere with their trip to the Mall.
5. People in a position to blow the whistle are afraid to jeopardize their jobs and positions.
6. People in a position to blow the whistle are afraid that public knowledge of the corruption and abuse would trigger a domino effect and threaten the very foundations of society. (The world as we know it may not exist would cease to function. Accepting the "truth" requires people to question authority.
Nimby, what is YOUR reason?
Please sign the petition to help Protect Lexi Dillon!
(Note: You can view every article as one long page if you sign up as an Advocate Member, or higher).