(1) Unaffordable housing. People are priced out of a place to live.
(2) High food and energy prices.
(3) Low wages and eroding social benefits.
(4) Onerous taxes on working households.
(5) Education and healthcare increasingly dependent on the ability to pay.
(6) Weak labor rights.
(7) Construction funding disproportionately allocated for settlement development. Affordable housing in Israel is disappearing.
(8) The high cost of raising children. Along with overpriced housing, it's the most common complaint raised.