10. Matthews, RA. Ordinary Business in Nazi Germany. In RJ Michalowski & RC Kramer, State-Corporate Crime: Wrongdoing at the Intersection of Business and Government. Rutgers University Press, 2006, p. 118.
11. Corporate Watch. Nestle SA. Corporate Crimes. corporatewatch.org., June 2005.
12. Corporate Watch. US: The Case Against General Electric. corpwatch.org., August 1, 2001.
13. Montero, D. & Whalen, K. Columbia: The Pipeline War. PBS, November 2002.
14. Reisinger, S. Bristol-Myers Takes its Medicine. Pharmaceutical Giant is the First Company to Sign a Deferred Prosecution Agreement and then Violate It. Law.Com, September 20, 2007.
15. Brumback, GB. Inside the Corpocracy: Big Pharma and Big Government. Cyrano's Journal, June 18; Dissident Voice, June 18; OpEdNews.com, June 21, 2013.