It said America's State Department publishes annual human rights reports for over 190 countries. It turns a blind eye to its own appalling record. China explains what Washington and supportive media suppress.
Its latest May 2012 report reveals America's "true human rights situation".and urges the United States to confront its own actions." Six topics are covered:
(1) life, property and personal security;
(2) civil and political rights;
(3) economic, social and cultural rights;
(4) racial discrimination;
(5) women's and children's rights; and
(6) human rights violations abroad.