What the Constitution did, was to state that the People have certain
Is living under other men's rules not slavery?Can You Restore Your Rights and Freedoms Without Penalty?
What follows is that we can regain our freedom by exiting some of those contracts. To exit a contract, it first has to be understood. With research and understanding a whole new level of consciousness opens up and it becomes incredibly easy to undo all of those silly contracts that take away our freedom. It creates a reality of no income taxes, no property taxes, traveling without a license, and complete removal from all man-made regulations. This can be done without penalty, police tearing down your door, court dates, jail time, and most importantly, without anger or violence.
This is the same non-violent refusal of participation that many Austrians, Anarchists, and Libertarians support. Majority Rule or large groups of men have a monopoly on force. Why not take away their only strength? After all, the pen is mightier than the sword. What is missing is the understanding of the Law, and specifically the understanding of voluntary contracts. It seems a little hypocritical to be voluntarily contracting away our freedom while at the same time complaining about the lack of freedom.
It is a war of the mind. It is your choice to follow the rules of other men. It can be no other way.
There is a mountain of work and research in existence that studies this psychological war between the Common People and the ruling elite, which dates back all the way to Babylon. Next to that, is a mountain of Case Law dating back to the days of the Magna Carta, that supports this course of action. This course of action whereby we exit those contracts which have unwittingly taken our freedom, and thereby regain our sovereignty.What Sovereign Responsibility Comes with Freedom?
The catch is that freedom must be earned. It takes a lot of courage, hard work, research, determination, and most of all, responsibility. There are many other men who would impose their will on you and it takes a lot of work to learn how to keep them at bay. Most importantly, as a sovereign, you shall do no harm unto others. You, and only you, are responsible for your actions, and thereby fully liable under the Common Law. This means it is time to grow up and say good-bye to Big Brother. It is time to take responsibility for your actions and, in doing so, show your fellow man that you can handle your affairs without his oversight.
Roger Sayles and John Benson are a few of the many individuals that have gained this awareness. They have taken action to exit their contracts with the Federal Government, and live peacefully within America the Republic.
Here are some resources and methods from others that are conscious and their courses of action:
- Invisible Contracts -- George Mercier -- Detailed essay on voluntary contracts
- Global Settlement Foundation -- A new digital gold standard, founded by Joseph Ray Sundarsson
- Restore America Plan - America's restored Republic as of 2010, President Tim Turner
- 1215.org -- Provides the visitor a learning foundation in Common Law
- The Errant Sovereign's Handbook -- Augustus Blackstone -- Uncle Gus' detailed methods
- The Global Sovereign's Handbook -- Johnny Liberty -- A library of sovereignty information
- Time 4 The Truth -- How to handle the court system from Dean Clifford, freeman in Canada
- People's United Community -- Freeman community started by John Harris, freeman in England
- One-Heaven -- A register of Live Borne Records, created by Frank O'Colins in Australia