Reference: Bureau of Conveyances Affidavit, Lien No. 96-177455 filed on 12/17/96 (281 pages) by
* Thomas Akaka, ancestor of Daniel Akaka - whose name is used for the 'Akaka Bill', helped to plan the
dethronement of Queen Liliuokalani with his association, meetings with Dr. Mott Smith, Thurston, et. als.
in Washington, D.C.
Reference: Doctor Mott-Smith's book; history research
the Hawaiian Islands, parading, giving speeches, celebrating a building, and claiming 'Hawaii to be their
* Premeditation of overthrowing Queen Liliuokalani due to U.S. Naval ships docked in Hawaii without
authorization by our neutral, non-violent, friendly nation.
* Premeditation of overthrowing Queen Liliuokalani when the ship BOSTON arrived to replace the other
U.S. naval ship arrived for further orders.
which informed the conspirator's that the troops would be landed.
Reference: NEW YORK TIMES, January 9, 1893 article PEARL HARBOR COALING STATION - Imperative
Necessity that the United States Take Possession found by researcher Shane Lee.
* January 16, 1893 - "three companies of bluejackets, one of artillery, one of marines, 154 men, and
10 officers; with 14,000 cartridges for rifles and the Gatling gun, 1,900 revolver cartridges, and 174 explosive
shells for the revolving cannon. These forces were landed, on foreign soil, not at the request of the lawful
Government - the Governor of Oahu promptly sent a formal note of protest to Minister Stevens -
representing 88,000 of the population...."
* January 16, 1893 - the Queen, the lawful government, and the subjects were under stress, duress,
usurpation, and coercion.
* January 17, 1893 - Queen Liliuokalani was illegally dethroned by treasonous person, supported by the
U.S. government et. als. (England, and the Morgan bankers who were the investors for the bankrupt nations
in the Wall Street stock markets.....both U.S., England were bankrupt and ill able to treaty due to their
American Civil War investments, etc.).
A legal opposition was served to the U.S.
Signatures of 22,000 subjects found by Noelani Silva.