Ukrainian nationalists from S.
Bandera Tryzub (Trident) group issued a statement urging
mobilization of its members in connection with a new betrayal of Ukraine by the
pro-Moscow puppet regime of president Yanukovych. The statement reads:
STATEMENT OF UKRAINIAN NATIONALISTS
Yanukovych and his pro-Russian oligarchic criminal gang decided on November 21 to destroy the independence of Ukraine by drawing our state into a modern imperial project called the Customs Union.
In this regard, the General Command of S. Bandera Tryzub is officially authorized to declare the following:
1. The regime action for the implementation of internal occupation following a so-called pro-Moscow course is a betrayal of Ukraine's national interests and entails the destruction of state sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ukraine, and therefore is high treason, which is punishable
2. Based on the provisions of the current Ukrainian Constitution (Article 17: "Protecting the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ukraine, ensuring its economic and information security, should be the most important function of the State and a matter of concern for all the Ukrainian nation'), we hereby declare that the retraction of Ukraine to a modern imperial yoke is a declaration of war on Ukraine and the Ukrainian nation, and therefore needs active opposition.
3. In the case of so-called "Eurasian integration,' i.e. attempts to restore a modified Soviet Union, S. Bandera Tryzub announces large-scale mobilization of its members and supporters in order to effectively protect the freedom and independence of our Motherland.
4. We officially declare that if they continue to draw Ukraine into any neo-imperial Kremlin entities, we will take up arms and oppose by all available means the plans of the Kremlin and its Fifth Column, protecting the independence of the Ukrainian state.
5. We are aware that our actions to protect the sovereignty of the state will cause resistance from security forces of the regime and imperial Russian KGB organizations, and therefore appeal to our members and supporters to prepare for the conduct of a national liberation struggle by other, more effective, methods and means.
6. Our Organization S. Bandera Tryzub was not created for the sake of the organization as such, and therefore, knowing that during the occupation the struggle is carried out not only and not so much by legal means, we reserve the right to terminate the activities of Tryzub in the form it existed for the last 20 years. New struggle needs new methods and organizational approaches!
Death to the regime of internal occupation!
Glory to National Revolution!
Glory to Ukraine!
Dmitry Yarosh, Head of S. Bandera Tryzub
Andrei Stempitsky, Chief Commander of S. Bandera Tryzub
Department of Monitoring, Kavkaz Center