Answer: As I see it, yes.
Ok, maybe the last one is wishful thinking. As we head into the debate tonight, here are more dire predictions and things to watch out for"
1) Michelle Bachmann will open the debate by screaming, "Barack Obama is going to be a one term president!"
2) Mitt Romney will say at least three times, "No I didn't say that..."
3) Rick Perry will brag about how Texas has created the most jobs in the country, omitting the fact that they are largely minimum wage - do you want fries with that - jobs.
4) Jon Huntsman will be mistaken for Anderson Cooper; no one asks him any questions
5) Newt Gingrich will wistfully remember the days when he was once relevant. When one of the moderators points out that he is no longer relevant he will go into a five minute tirade about the press and then leave with a female staffer half his age.
6) For a fourth time Mitt Romney will say, "No, I didn't say that"