Karl N. Golovin
1) OpEdNews Readers: To be mailed a free "JFK Button," please write and provide both your email and USPS mailing addresses. The author's email address is linked to this article and in his OpEdNews profile; see #2 (below) for author's USPS mailing address.
2) The author hopes and anticipates those freely receiving "The JFK Button - Emblem of Peaceable Assembly" will reciprocate with gifts sufficient to enable such ongoing distribution of the buttons - by mail (until such time as demand may overwhelm), but especially in-person to many from across the nation - and world - who pass daily in front of The White House! Gifts (not tax deductible) may be made to Karl Golovin's PayPal account or by mail (checks or money orders, no cash please) to Karl Golovin, P.O. Box 1947, Alexandria, VA 22313.
3) To arrange an "at cost, bulk order" (1,000+) from the author's designated manufacturer of "The JFK Button" during the remainder of 2017, please email or write the author, further providing your telephone number, as speaking directly may facilitate the process. The author's manufacturer may establish a special web-page for processing such at-cost orders, but that is still an idea in progress:).
4) Note that in fine print, domain www.AnIdeaLivesOn.net appears on the back/edge of every newly manufactured button; the author anticipates future application of this domain in re-awakening America to the Constitutional standard of "peaceably to assemble, and petition. . . for redress of grievances" (rather than the less effective notions "protest, demonstrate or march" that have come to dominate popular culture and media).
5) The letter to President Trump and Congress that constitutes the substance of this article was dated March 29, 2017 and served as a cover letter for prior correspondence (see this prior OpEdNews Article), the text of which was also printed in The Washington Times, January 20+23, 2017, pages A9+A13 respectively; pdfs of those ads (and documentation of below-referenced USPS Certified mailings; hand deliveries) are available via "Drop Box" files to which is currently forwarded domain www.HonorJFK.com. In early April 2017, copies of these letters (with attached www.JFKvigil.com 4x6 cards and "The JFK Button" samples) were: hand delivered (or mailed USPS Certified, in the specific case of Sen. Leahy) by the author to the Washington, D.C. offices of all 541 Members of Congress; mailed USPS Certified to President Trump, VP Pence, Steve Bannon, Kellyanne Conway, Reince Priebus and Sean Spicer (The White House); James Roth, Acting Director (The JFK Presidential Library & Museum); Kenneth R. Feinberg, Chairman and Ms. Caroline Kennedy, Honorary President (John F. Kennedy Library Foundation); David M. Rubenstein, Chairman and Deborah F. Rutter, President (The John F. Kennedy Memorial Center for the Performing Arts - "The Kennedy Center"); Newt Gingrich (Gingrich Productions, Arlington, VA). On April 12, 2017, the author personally handed an envelope containing each of the above items to Ms. Conway as she entered Washington's Capital Grille restaurant following her appearance in an earlier event at the neighboring Newseum. On April 19, 2017 the author mailed a USPS Certified envelope containing each of these items to Marty Baron, Editor (The Washington Post; official slogan/motto: "Democracy Dies in Darkness").