Some of the featured articles are as follows:
- Cover Story: Edward Curtin, "America's Doll House: A Vast Tapestry of Lies"
- Whitney Webb on Jeffrey Epstein and Intelligence
- Edgar Tatro on Earl Ruby, Jim Southwood, the Radical Right, & the NSA
- David Ray Griffin, "9/11: The Killing of the First Responders"
- David Talbot on Jeffrey Epstein
- Joseph Green on fact & fiction in the film All the President's Men
- Joseph Green's tribute to the late Paul Krassner
- Richard Bartholomew on "Apollo Denial: The 'Moon Landing Hoax' Hoax"
- Casey Quinlan, "Frontier Justice: JFK A Targeted Kill"
- Brian Edwards, "A Tactical Analysis of the Elm Street Ambush"
- David Knight, "The JFK Assassination: A New Theory, A New Weapon"
- Jim Hougan's three-part article on Jonestown (printed here in its entirety)
- Kevin Ryan, "7 Questions to Evaluate 19 Suspects of 9/11"
- Walt Brown, PhD on Earl Warren & Robert Mueller
- William E. Kelly, Jr. on Valkyrie & Pathfinder in Dealey Plaza
- Michael Chesser, MD on The JFK Autopsy Evidence (part one in a series)
- Phillip F. Nelson on The McCains Mutiny
- Larry Rivera on The Twin "Lee Oswald" Visa Applications
- Keith Harmon Snow, the third and final part of his Genocide in Rwanda series
- Robert Groden on Rose Cheramie
- Michele Metta on Clay Shaw, The CMC, and the Stay-Behind Network
- Two articles by Caitlin Johnstone
- A reprint of Carl Oglesby's "A Program for Liberals" (with permission of Oglesby family)
" and more.
When ordering, please be careful to order the correct version (print or e-book). Both have the same cover.
(Note: You can view every article as one long page if you sign up as an Advocate Member, or higher).