An investigation by Germany's Deutsche Welle (DW) in November 2014 found hundreds of trucks going into Syria daily through an open Turkish border directly into ISIL territory. [iv]
In December 2014, Veterans Today senior editor Gordon Duff traveled with a delegation of American intelligence experts to the International Conference on Combating Terrorism and Religious Extremist Conference in Damascus. Duff made these points in a keynote address [v]:
- What is happening in the Middle East are the effects of large scale international organized crime, not terrorism.
- ISIL and al Qaeda are criminal organizations within a worldwide criminal organization.
- The motivation is mainly economic, to benefit a specific group of people.
- Senator John McCain is the father of ISIL and of al Nusra [vi].
- McCain will probably run US legislative and military foreign policy as a result of the last election.
- American generals including General McInerny and General Paul Vallely, specialists in psychological warfare, helped organize ISIL.
- "[McInerny and Vallely] have traveled in and out of Syria, over and over, as had Senator John McCain, meeting with al Qaeda"
- Al Qaeda was "created by the American, Saudi and Israeli Defense Forces and Intelligence Services."
- Israel and organized crime control the United States.
- The U.S. government serves the interests of a worldwide criminal organization.
Duff says this is built on "solid research on the ground, using human signals intelligence from our extensive capabilities."
If ISIL's sponsors are indeed the United States, Great Britain, Israel, and other coalition/NATO members, then ISIL are international mercenaries. The people flooding to join ISIL -- 10,000 from Europe for 2015, estimates the French Prime Minister [vii] -- are obviously not supporting the Arab Muslim countries of the Middle East.
That leads to the only possible rationale for the archaeological destruction -- racism and domination. The goal: to destroy Arabic culture, history, memory, places of power, and people. This rationale has been applied to many other indigenous peoples, to any country and any people that provided an alternative, another narrative, an antidote, or a refuge from the regime, whether that regime was Roman, Roman Catholic, Spanish, British, European colonial, Nazi, or American manifest destiny. There are connections and continuity between these regimes. Child and human trafficking and slavery, rape, drug trafficking, assassinations, death squads, weapon smuggling, and now organ trafficking [viii] are common features. Ukraine and the Maidan/Color Revolution movement are current aspects of the regime's work. The use of "civil society" and NGOs shows this hydra's reach.
Rubenstein said his present position facilitates aid to Syrian groups and outside NGOs and efforts to overthrow the Assad government. He said that the future transitional Syrian government may not contain any Syrians.
The goals of this international syndicate or alliance must be achieved whatever the cost. The cost will fall cataclysmically on the nations of the region that are decimated, subjugated, stripped.
Citizens of sponsoring nations will financially bear the costs -- the white phosphorus, cluster bombs, bullets, Agent Orange, after all, cost money, as do soldiers' salaries. All are paid with taxpayers' dollars, Euros, and shekels. The actual soldiers who fight in their conflicts, under the flag-waving and drum-beating of lies, pay costs like PTSD, damaged bodies, destroyed futures, and death.
(Note: You can view every article as one long page if you sign up as an Advocate Member, or higher).