Narcissists have enormous egos. When in their presence, you'll wonder how on earth they can say "I" and "me" so often and how they cannot be embarrassed by it. Common narcissistic traits are:
- Believing that they're better than others; arrogant: "Only I can fix it."
- Constant fantasizing about power, success, and attractiveness: Called NYC media pretending to be someone else who fawns over how great and sexy Dt was.
- Frequently exaggerating achievements or talents; boastful: "I'm a very stable genius."
- Expecting constant praise and admiration: cabinet members must glorify him
- Believing that they're special and acting accordingly; selfish
- Failing to recognize other people's emotions and feelings; lack of empathy
- Expecting others to go along with their ideas and plans
- Taking advantage of others: used Trump Foundation donations for personal use
- Expressing disdain for those they feel are inferior: Thinks everyone else is inferior
- Being jealous of others
- Believing that others are jealous of them
- Trouble keeping healthy relationships : three marriages and numerous affairs
- Setting unrealistic goals: Mexico will pay for the wall
- Being easily hurt and rejected