1. The election day is Nov.6, which is a day before the 95th anniversary of Great Russian Revolution, also about 40 days before the End of Times' day, Dec.21.And this is odd because neither of the current presidential candidates know anything about Russian Revolution or Mayans ( \except for what it is written in children's book). Maybe we should not bless the beasts and the children after all?
2. Hurricane Sandy had just devastated Snooki's habitat but we can be sure she will find some another place to thrive. She is a resilient species. The new show will be called 'Staten Island', or 'After the Storm' or something else. And this is scarcely odd because you need much more than Sandy to get rid of Snooki. Maybe Ivan would do the job?
3. Guistave Flaubert once said , "Style defines a man". It sounds very odd when 100% of our politicians have NO style. Odd?
4. Our illustrious Hillary C. had recently paraphrased Caesar (who said," I came, I saw, I conquered.") by saying about our rape of Libya, "We came, we saw, he died." Ignorance does not surprise me anymore, nor does malice but what is really scarcely odd is that even in this statement Hillary managed to avoid the individual responsibility.
5. Feodor Dostoevsky once in his "Travel Notes' formulated a scathing definition of the Western society:
'A person can be even evil but still retain the sense of honor but here ( in the West,- MS) we have a lot of honest people doing dishonorable things just from the goodness of their hearts.'
It is really odd that Dostoevsky is the favorite writer of Laura Bush. At least that's what she claimed.
6. Many of my fellow --progressives write long and boring diatribes about why they will have to vote for Obama despite his vices, etc. Long, long, long,looooong self-explanations; even Prince Hamlet would fall asleep.