· In January 2016, Alexandra Chalupa claimed there was a hack attempt that Google informed her of. The origin according to Google was Ukraine.
· Because of the Yahoo email hack, some of their members had Huma Abedin's State Department passwords already
· Their favorite way to hack was phishing exploits. This was the same used on the Podesta hack.
· Ukrainian hackers code in Russian because the Ukrainian language is too underdeveloped. It's too young to have the expressiveness.
· Russian hacker contingent of Ukrainian Intel was in Kiev working with Ukrainian Intel at the time of the hack. They did OppoResearch with Alexandra Chalupa and Andrea Chalupa.
Benchmark DNC HACKS
If there is only one group that possesses the tools, means, opportunity, and can blame part of their own group to get away with it, all that's left is to ask- WHO BENEFITED FROM THE "HACK?' HRC & TEAM HILLARY. Was there a hack? Nothing remotely close to what is claimed happened.
· "So the help of the USA, I don't know, why would we need it? We have all the talent and special means for this. And I don't think that the USA or any NATO country would make such sharp movements in international politics." We have no Need of 2016 Help Ukrainian Hackers of #Surkov Leaks
· Ukrainian Intel hackers testify as experts for US Congress- Usovsky's correspondence with the Russian MP and director of the Institute of CIS countries, Konstantin Zatulin, who provided this funding, was revealed by the Ukrainian groups CyberHunta and Cyber Alliance. Usovsky coordinated his anti-Ukrainian actions with…" - Statement of Mustafa Nayyem and Svitlana Zalishchuk Members of the Parliament of Ukraine before the Subcommittee on Department of State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs of the Senate Committee on Appropriations March 29, 2017
Ukraine's IO hackers testify in front of Congress to get more money and support so they can continue their operations?
Milestone Early 2017 HRC advisor Ukrainian Diaspora member Adam Parkhomenko goes to work with the Ukrainian Intel hackers at the Atlantic Council through Bellingcat and the Digital Sherlock program.
According to the Washington Times " As recently as Nov. 17, 2016, James Clapper, the nation's top intelligence officer told Congress his agencies "don't have good insight" into a direct link between WikiLeaks and the emails supposedly hacked by a Russian operation from Democrats and the Hillary Clinton campaign."
· January 10, 2017, According to Reuters "Director of National Intelligence James Clapper said on Tuesday the U.S. intelligence community's report concluding that Russia orchestrated hacks during the 2016 presidential campaign was based on a mix of human sources, collection of technical data and open-source information."
In January 2017, when the ODNI report came out, the report relied almost in its entirety on Joel Harding's IO groups which now included Dimitry Alperovich and the Atlantic Council. Alperovich has a professional relationship with the Ukrainian Intel hackers.
The only evidence Dimitry Alperovich provided outside this loop came from a blog Joel Harding tries to denounce. The information stream went like this: IISS Report(think tank) ->Colonel Cassad (Russian blogger)-> the Saker(analytical blog/ translator)->Alperovitch/ Crowdstrike(information purposely misquoted to create Russian hacker) ->FBI->CIA->ODNI (DNI report)--> You scratching your head wondering who makes this intel crap up. This is one of the DNI report's secret sources and one that the whole report rests on.