Share on Facebook 4 Share on Twitter 1 Printer Friendly Page More Sharing
Best Web OpEds    H4'ed 8/3/19

The thought police are here

Quicklink Submitted By     (# of views)   7 comments
Message lila york

(Image by Frederic Guimont ; Original uploader was ChemicalBit at it.wikipedia)   Details   DMCA
Do You Believe In 'Conspiracy Theories?' An FBI Report Says You're A Potential Domestic Terrorist
Authored by Daisy Luther via The Organic Prepper blog,

The FBI has released a 15-page document warning of the dangers of “anti-government, identity-based, and fringe conspiracy theories.” The law enforcement agency says that these are “very likely to motivate some domestic extremists to commit criminal, sometimes violent activity.” The document seems to recommend increased social media and web censorship.

So - it   is not enough that Google, Facebook, Amazon and Twitter are already censoring all information that does not comport with corporate/deep state war propaganda. Now ALL information, all opinion, that does not support the war empire will be censored. welcome to bastardized amurika - the founders are rolling in their graves.

Read the rest of the story HERE:

At www.zerohedge.com

Must Read 2   Supported 1   Valuable 1
Rate It | View Ratings

lila york Social Media Pages: Facebook page url on login Profile not filled in       Twitter page url on login Profile not filled in       Linkedin page url on login Profile not filled in       Instagram page url on login Profile not filled in

"If wars can be started by lies, peace can be started by truth." Julian Assange "The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the major media." -- William Colby (Former CIA Director) "We'll know our disinformation (more...)

Related Topic(s): ; , Add Tags

Comments

The time limit for entering new comments on this quicklink has expired.

lila york

(Member since Feb 18, 2008), 98 fans, 72 articles, 121 quicklinks, 2687 comments
Facebook page url on login Profile not filled in Twitter page url on login Profile not filled in Linkedin page url on login Profile not filled in Instagram page url on login Profile not filled in

Add this Page to Facebook! Submit to Twitter Share on LinkedIn Submit to Reddit

Ironic that all of the false flag attacks named in the article as conspiracy theories were...wait for it.... false flag attacks.

Submitted on Saturday, Aug 3, 2019 at 6:35:08 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (6+)

David Watts

(Member since Jan 31, 2008), 13 fans, 18 articles, 26 quicklinks, 2198 comments, 27 diaries

Add this Page to Facebook! Submit to Twitter Share on LinkedIn Submit to Reddit

Late at night when the night is dark and we fall asleep, the thought police become the dream police.

The dream police, they live inside of my head
The dream police, they come to me in my bed
The dream police, they're coming to arrest me, oh, no

You know that talk is cheap
And those rumors ain't nice
And when I fall asleep
I don't think I'll survive the night, the night

'Cause they're waiting for me
They're looking for me
Every single night
They're driving me insane
Those men inside my brain

The dream police, they live inside of my head (live inside of my head)
The dream police, they come to me in my bed (come to me in my bed)
The dream police, they're coming to arrest me, oh, no

Well, I can't tell lies
'Cause they're listening to me
And when I fall asleep
Bet they're spying on me tonight, tonight

'Cause they're waiting for me
They're looking for me
Every single night
They're driving me insane
Those men inside my brain

I try to sleep, they're wide awake, they won't let me alone
They don't get paid to take vacations or let me alone
They spy on me, I try to hide, they won't let me alone
They persecute me, they're the judge and jury all in one

The Dream Police Cheap Trick lyrics onscreen I OWN NOTHING The Dream Police Cheap Trick Released in 1979 The dream police, they live inside of my head. The dream police, they come to me in my bed.
(Image by YouTube, Channel: KeepIt1up)
Details DMCA

Submitted on Saturday, Aug 3, 2019 at 7:37:22 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (2+)

Devil's Advocate

(Member since Nov 9, 2014), 9 fans, 3007 comments

Add this Page to Facebook! Submit to Twitter Share on LinkedIn Submit to Reddit

"The FBI believes the internet causes anti-government theories to spread."

(Correction:) The FBI KNOWS the GOVERNMENT causes anti-government theories to be spread VIA the Internet.

(Of course, the FBI would paint my correction as simply another "conspiracy theory". F**k them.)

Submitted on Saturday, Aug 3, 2019 at 10:23:15 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (4+)

David Watts

Add this Page to Facebook! Submit to Twitter Share on LinkedIn Submit to Reddit

Sign in front of the Utah Data Center where the NSA stores all of our emails, phone calls, web searches, texts, and who knows what else...

(Image by Unknown Owner) Details DMCA

Submitted on Sunday, Aug 4, 2019 at 3:15:52 AM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (3+)

Devil's Advocate

(Member since Nov 9, 2014), 9 fans, 3007 comments

Add this Page to Facebook! Submit to Twitter Share on LinkedIn Submit to Reddit

Reply to David Watts:   New Content

Yes, the infamous and possibly most disingenuous statement ever coined, displayed by the very d*ckwads who have proven it to be the lie of all time.

Submitted on Sunday, Aug 4, 2019 at 6:18:45 AM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (3+)

Janet Supriano

(Member since Oct 7, 2013), 12 fans, 1860 comments

Add this Page to Facebook! Submit to Twitter Share on LinkedIn Submit to Reddit

Reply to Devil's Advocate:   New Content

Right up there with Google's "Don't Be Evil."

I heard the corporation eliminated that as their motto. heh heh

Submitted on Monday, Aug 5, 2019 at 1:32:00 AM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (0+)

IndentIndentIndent

Devil's Advocate

(Member since Nov 9, 2014), 9 fans, 3007 comments

Add this Page to Facebook! Submit to Twitter Share on LinkedIn Submit to Reddit

Reply to Janet Supriano:   New Content

The tagline was apparently changed to "Do the right thing." Just as meaningless.

Submitted on Monday, Aug 5, 2019 at 5:27:33 AM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (0+)

Want to post your own comment on this Quicklink? Post Comment