|In This Issue:
1) In the Aftermath of Obama's State of the Union Address: Just Say No to the Cuts in Social Programs and to 'Shared Sacrifice'!
2) The Reasons Behind Obama's 'Progressive' Speech, And Just How 'Progressive' Was It Anyway?
3) Obama and Foreign Policy: War on Workers at Home and Abroad
4) Open Letter to Concerned Trade Unionists: Call for National Labor Fightback Conference (Rutgers, May 10-12, 2013)
5) Sample Resolution: No Grand Bargain -- Absolutely NO Cuts to Social Security, Medicare, Medicare or Other Vital Social Programs; Mass Actions Needed to Stop the Cuts!
6) What Kind of Immigration Reform Do We Need?: Labor and the Struggle for a Just Immigration Policy