1. Cohen says Trump encouraged him to do three of the crimes he’s going to prison for.
2. He described how it was customary for Trump to screw over business partners.
3. He says Trump lawyer Jay Sekulow told him specifically to lie to Congress.
4. He described Trump coaching him on multiple occasions about the false Russia narrative.
5. Cohen reminded Republicans he used to be a big fundraiser for them before his crimes were exposed.
6. Sekulow also dangled a pardon to Cohen to “shut down” the Russia investigation.