The Daily Mail recently reported that Norris and his wife Gena are suing 11 pharmaceutical giants, claiming that she has been fighting exhaustion, pain and weakness since undergoing three MRI scans to assess her rheumatoid arthritis five years ago.
The website GadolimiumToxicity.com lists the symptoms of this condition as:
- A pricking, burning or tingling pain felt deep in the bones, generally in the extremities, joints or the area where the MRI occurred;
- Skin changes, including lesions and hyperpigmentation;
- Muscular issues, including twitching and weakness;
- Vision and other ocular problems;
- Cognitive issues;
- Problems in the ear, nose and throat areas;
- Low body temperature;
- Thinning hair;
- Skin itching;
- Problems with balance; and
- Swelling of the extremities.